GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

dan hornbuckle, dave huckaba, gilbert yvel and eugene fadiora sign with world series of fighting... Empty dan hornbuckle, dave huckaba, gilbert yvel and eugene fadiora sign with world series of fighting...

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:02 pm

sengoku and bellator veteran has agree to deal with wsof...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dan-Hornbuckle-16658 22-5 record...

also they have signed...

kris mccray http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kris-McCray-39432 ufc-bellator veteran 8-4

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ozzy-Dugulubgov-80803 3-1

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Joey-Rivera-29455 7-1 alidominance fighter

http://mmawsof.com/fighter-danhornbuckle.php

Last edited by MR.WILLIE on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
MR.WILLIE

dan hornbuckle, dave huckaba, gilbert yvel and eugene fadiora sign with world series of fighting... Empty Re: dan hornbuckle, dave huckaba, gilbert yvel and eugene fadiora sign with world series of fighting...

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:07 pm
they join a ww roster of wsof that includes:

josh burkman 24-9
gerald harris 21-5
tyson steele 10-1
gregor gracie 7-3
igor gracie 5-2
steve carl 19-3
ramico blackmon 7-2
paul bradley 20-5
yordan radev 23-5
igor araujo 22-6
justin gaethje 7-0
andrews nakahara 4-2
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

dan hornbuckle, dave huckaba, gilbert yvel and eugene fadiora sign with world series of fighting... Empty Re: dan hornbuckle, dave huckaba, gilbert yvel and eugene fadiora sign with world series of fighting...

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:09 pm
WSOF building up their roster again. Some real solid signings.
MR.WILLIE

Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:06 pm
that ww roster is brutal...
Sonatine
Sonatine

Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:14 pm
WSOF making more power plays. Nice addition to a already nice WW roster.
wekka
wekka

Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:11 pm
Hornbuckle is the.perfect kind of signing for WSOF. Not a great fighter but extremely solid. McCray isn't too bad of a signing either.
loyalty13
loyalty13

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:42 am
Hopefully Honebackle can avoid the flu this time.

dan hornbuckle, dave huckaba, gilbert yvel and eugene fadiora sign with world series of fighting... 152j18w_jpg

(every time i hear his name, i think of this tweet. lol)
KSW
KSW

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:49 am
^I remember that Rolling LMAO
MR.WILLIE

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:06 pm
wekka wrote:Hornbuckle is the.perfect kind of signing for WSOF. Not a great fighter but extremely solid. McCray isn't too bad of a signing either.

hornbuckle vs mccray should be fireworks if they can make it...
MR.WILLIE

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:52 pm
wekka
wekka

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:55 pm
Fadiora is a great signing.
KSW
KSW

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:05 am
Yvel should soon hang up the gloves but it will be nice to see him perform at LHW. He probably has a couple of more years in him.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:27 am
PRIDE FC wrote:Yvel should soon hang up the gloves but it will be nice to see him perform at LHW. He probably has a couple of more years in him.

It's hard for these old school studs. They all came to combat sports just to FIGHT. That's it. Not for the bling, big paydays, or fighter groupies. Just simply to fight and compete. It's really hard to give that up.

KSW
KSW

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:47 am
Dagwood wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:Yvel should soon hang up the gloves but it will be nice to see him perform at LHW. He probably has a couple of more years in him.

It's hard for these old school studs. They all came to combat sports just to FIGHT. That's it. Not for the bling, big paydays, or fighter groupies. Just simply to fight and compete. It's really hard to give that up.

Yeah some have fighting in their blood. What bothers me is when a fighter like Randleman or Cro Cop fights way past their prime and perform on a low level and the new fans discredit Fedors wins against them. Fans need to learn how to appreciate a fighters wins. The prime Randleman, Fujita, Schilt, Coleman, Cro Cop, Nog, Goodridge, Herring and so on would beat most fighters in the UFC today.
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:50 am
PRIDE FC wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

Yeah some have fighting in their blood. What bothers me is when a fighter like Randleman or Cro Cop fights way past their prime and perform on a low level and the new fans discredit Fedors wins against them. Fans need to learn how to appreciate a fighters wins. The prime Randleman, Fujita, Schilt, Coleman, Cro Cop, Nog, Goodridge, Herring and so on would beat most fighters in the UFC today.

They came to actually fight.. not avoid it and run or lay on you the whole time!

Those POS fans make me utterly sick and so damn fickle! they wouldn't know good if it ran up and bit them just a bunch of bandwagoners that get spoon fed BS and love it Laughing
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:52 am
but yeah I'm still curious why Yvel turned down fight with Rumble and Hornbuckle is a decent signing and Dave Huckaba sounds familiar I think I've seen him fight not too long ago.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:33 pm
Junkyard Log wrote:but yeah I'm still curious why Yvel turned down fight with Rumble and Hornbuckle is a decent signing and Dave Huckaba sounds familiar I think I've seen him fight not too long ago.

huckaba is 20-5 and he loose to grabowski in bellator(no shame on that) he is a brawler with 16ko's

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dave-Huckaba-16826 ..... according to a friend from the company, huckaba vs ray sefo is being considered for wsof 3 or 4....well see
MR.WILLIE

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:41 pm

i think yvel was fighting bigger guys at hw he is more suited for 205,,,,4-4 in his last 8 but those came vs barnett,rothwell and dos santos all alot bigger than him...he is 2-0 at 205 and before that he ko'ed rizzo and timonov in m-1 global....

i dont bash him for turning rumble out, johnson is a great wrestler and yvel needs to fight strikers at this point in time, wsof has some guys that can fill that space, joe murphy 8-0 (6ko), de anda 11-2(8ko) or mike ciesnolevicz...
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:57 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Junkyard Log wrote:but yeah I'm still curious why Yvel turned down fight with Rumble and Hornbuckle is a decent signing and Dave Huckaba sounds familiar I think I've seen him fight not too long ago.

huckaba is 20-5 and he loose to grabowski in bellator(no shame on that) he is a brawler with 16ko's

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dave-Huckaba-16826 ..... according to a friend from the company, huckaba vs ray sefo is being considered for wsof 3 or 4....well see

that'd be a good fight for Ray.
MR.WILLIE

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:01 pm
Junkyard Log wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

yep, if they keep it standing, ray will destroy him
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:48 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Junkyard Log wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

yep, if they keep it standing, ray will destroy him

I'm pretty sure everyone will be trying to shoot TD's on Ray.

I pray someone is brave and tries to stand with him Twisted Evil
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum