GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Cowboys @ Redskins Empty Cowboys @ Redskins

Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:16 pm
For the NFC East title. Who wins it.

I'm going with my skins. Romo is ridiculously overrated, RGIII will outplay him, skins D is a lot better. Skins take it.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Cowboys @ Redskins Empty Re: Cowboys @ Redskins

Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:59 pm
Dapperdoo wrote:For the NFC East title. Who wins it.

I'm going with my skins. Romo is ridiculously overrated, RGIII will outplay him, skins D is a lot better. Skins take it.
Dallas wins this. Romo isnt over rated, everyone outside of Texas hates him. I actually think he is a decent QB problem is he hasnt had a decent o-line since the 07 season. He does make some bone headed throws but thats mostly when is running for his life due to him having such a shitty oline for all these years. Dallas D is hit or miss. As for the Skins RG3 is and imo will be a hof'er one day but he is still a rookie atm and I don't think he will be able to beat Dallas twice this year.

Dallas should win this, but they have a kack for losing games they should win.

Edit: Because I know its coming, handegg haters need to stay out this thread. 8)
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:10 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:

Dallas wins this. Romo isnt over rated, everyone outside of Texas hates him. I actually think he is a decent QB problem is he hasnt had a decent o-line since the 07 season. He does make some bone headed throws but thats mostly when is running for his life due to him having such a shitty oline for all these years. Dallas D is hit or miss. As for the Skins RG3 is and imo will be a hof'er one day but he is still a rookie atm and I don't think he will be able to beat Dallas twice this year.

Edit: Because I know its coming, handegg haters need to stay out this thread. 8)

Romo has the biggest nuthuggers though. He's been playing well, but the skins forced him into an interception last game too, when he hadn't made a mistake in like 3 games. Bryant is the best WR on the field though, Garcon is getting there too, but Bryant on his game is a beast. But with that said, Redskins running game will be the biggest threat. Morris is going to own this game, Cowboys D have nothing against the run. I predict Romo will choke.

Again.

I'm so hyped for this game and I will stay up until like 4am to watch it even though I have work.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:38 pm
Dapperdoo wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:

Romo has the biggest nuthuggers though. He's been playing well, but the skins forced him into an interception last game too, when he hadn't made a mistake in like 3 games. Bryant is the best WR on the field though, Garcon is getting there too, but Bryant on his game is a beast. But with that said, Redskins running game will be the biggest threat. Morris is going to own this game, Cowboys D have nothing against the run. I predict Romo will choke.

Again.

I'm so hyped for this game and I will stay up until like 4am to watch it even though I have work.
Keep this in mind, Cowboys have for the most part been respectable since Romo, Dallas was in the shitter for years before Romo single handedly pulled them out. The problem with Dallas is and will be Jerry Jones.

I do however think they should consider drafting a young buck for qb, imo Romo's time is about up in Dallas.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:59 pm
they should get a young QB. owners are almost always a problem :DD
wekka
wekka

Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:17 pm
Romo isn't as bad as most people make him out to be. I wouldn't call him an elite QB but he does have good accuracy for as many times as he throws the ball. Just very careless with the ball at times.

Skins win this though. That RG3/Morris tandem is a huge threat.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:33 am
morris is key. will run for over 100 with 2 TDs. WATCH.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:54 pm
Dapperdoo wrote:morris is key. will run for over 100 with 2 TDs. WATCH.
props, dallas shits the bed yet again. Sad
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:10 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
Dapperdoo wrote:morris is key. will run for over 100 with 2 TDs. WATCH.
props, dallas shits the bed yet again. Sad
sorry buddy. one of us had to win and tonight it was me. shit was intense on the last TD when they almost called it off I was so mad for a second there.

best thing, i bet my friend 2-1 (it's the only bet he'd take) that the redskins would make the playoffs when the redskins were 3-6.

now it's off to work.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum