GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

James Thompson: Pudz is a mental midget, his fans are worse... Empty James Thompson: Pudz is a mental midget, his fans are worse...

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Just been told Pudz posted this on Facebook. I was going to leave all the shot talking as it isn't going to happen , no worries Iim over it I'll fight some who wants to fight thanhe post this and need to vent so though I'd share. S is what he just posted

Talk about a glass chin. You are a clown who I find highly amusing can't take your insults seriously.
-Mariusz Pudzianowski

I don't get it, I don't mind the shit talking or the glass chin comments (event though he couldn't knock me out when I let him hit me in our first fight because I'm retarded)

Let me tell you something Pudz my empty headed friend who has a lower IQ than the atlas stones he lifts. You do the shit talking BEFORE the fight. Than we fight. Don't talk shit after not even coming to fight on the 16th a guy ehos NEVER put mma gloves on than having the show canceled. Are we fighting or not because it getting fucking boring now !!! The only thing thicker and deluded than Pudz are his fans who follow this mental midget, give me strength, Jesus.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&forum=1&thread=2111754&page=1&pc=71
Wolfman
Wolfman

James Thompson: Pudz is a mental midget, his fans are worse... Empty Re: James Thompson: Pudz is a mental midget, his fans are worse...

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:35 pm
They both posted it in facebook, i have the two on mine, and man, James throwed some heavy bombs there hhaha. Pudz started it though, for no reason.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

James Thompson: Pudz is a mental midget, his fans are worse... Empty Re: James Thompson: Pudz is a mental midget, his fans are worse...

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:07 pm
There's only 1 solution to this, one more match with no rules...
wekka
wekka

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:30 pm
"Let me tell you something Pudz my empty headed friend who has a lower IQ than the atlas stones he lifts"

FATALITY
loyalty13
loyalty13

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:09 pm
Thompsan was trying really hard to get #pussypudz trending on twitter a couple weeks ago. Rolling LMAO
KSW
KSW

Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:16 am
Pudz would TKO James in a third fight.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:34 am
JT got problems with Tyson Fury too

lol @ last post/

James Thompson: Pudz is a mental midget, his fans are worse... 34g5ac6
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:29 am
Fury's just been doing a lot of trolling lately, as JT says, I'm thinking.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum