GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Former S. Korean gangster vs former S. Korean spy to N. Korea (Video) Empty Former S. Korean gangster vs former S. Korean spy to N. Korea (Video)

Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:08 pm

(I just took this from my Korean friend's facebook, as with the description).
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Former S. Korean gangster vs former S. Korean spy to N. Korea (Video) Empty Re: Former S. Korean gangster vs former S. Korean spy to N. Korea (Video)

Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:16 pm
Figured out who the are:
The gangster is this guy http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Han-Keun-Lee-61064
The spy is this guy http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jong-Dae-Kim-67600
KSW
KSW

Former S. Korean gangster vs former S. Korean spy to N. Korea (Video) Empty Re: Former S. Korean gangster vs former S. Korean spy to N. Korea (Video)

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:27 am
Almost a double KO. I thought the other fighter would go down first.
rezin
rezin

Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:40 pm
I don't know why but I thought this fight was genuinely awesome.

It's good that former gangsters and former spies have combat sports as an option.

I certainly wouldn't want to retire from spying and gangstering to become a cashier or something.
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:58 am
Is it really a gangster vs a spy?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum