GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Daniel Cormier vs Dion Staring Fight Video - Strikeforce Empty Daniel Cormier vs Dion Staring Fight Video - Strikeforce

Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:05 pm

*Video Disclaimer

This video(s) is NOT hosted by Global-MMA.com or phpBB.com. It is hosted by the original website in the video's link or in it's embed code. This video is NOT the property of the phpBB user 'Global-MMA.com'. It is portrayed here in a "not for profit" manner covered by "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for FAIR USE for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Last edited by PRIDE FC on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
KSW
KSW

Daniel Cormier vs Dion Staring Fight Video - Strikeforce Empty Re: Daniel Cormier vs Dion Staring Fight Video - Strikeforce

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:11 am
Next stop.. UFC
MR.WILLIE

Daniel Cormier vs Dion Staring Fight Video - Strikeforce Empty Re: Daniel Cormier vs Dion Staring Fight Video - Strikeforce

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:11 pm
cormier was alot impressive vs pezao and barnett than last night...but still he has a bright future, i think he should drop to 205....he is better suited at the lower weight class imo...
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:48 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:Next stop.. UFC

Yup. I can see he doing very well. Hopefully he works a bit more on his submission game. Last night's fight was a bit of a mismatch and one sided but it's not his fault only 1 guy accepted. At least he's keeping it busy until the day he faces Mir, in which i'm pretty sure he wins too.
wekka
wekka

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:08 pm
I honestly don't think it was that bad of a performance. Yeah, Cormier could've afforded to have at least attempted submissions on such an overmatched opponent and with his high level wrestling, he should've had enough ability to scramble back to a neutral position if he ended up losing positional dominance.

He was just fighting a very conservative fight and considering what most people consider conservative (lay and pray, wall and stall, etc), I think he did really well. He fought this fight with the Mir fight clearly in mind. I don't blame him for not taking any chances because he has a huge opportunity in April fighting on primetime television. You have to consider that his hands break as easily as Fedor's.

I guarantee you'll see an unbelievable performance from Cormier next time around.
Davidson 45
Davidson 45

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:47 pm
I saw nothing wrong with his performance. You can't be perfect every time around. The fact of the matter is that he won the fight by TKO. Nothing else matters because of this.
loyalty13
loyalty13

Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 am
All he had to do was beat staring to get on the path to big time paydays and fame. I wouldn't have risked anything either. If Staring somehow won, DC would be back to square one.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum