GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Bjorn Rebney "Never in a million years would I sell Bellator to the UFC" Empty Bjorn Rebney "Never in a million years would I sell Bellator to the UFC"

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:10 pm

WARRRRRRRRRR
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Bjorn Rebney "Never in a million years would I sell Bellator to the UFC" Empty Re: Bjorn Rebney "Never in a million years would I sell Bellator to the UFC"

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:20 pm
excellent
KSW
KSW

Bjorn Rebney "Never in a million years would I sell Bellator to the UFC" Empty Re: Bjorn Rebney "Never in a million years would I sell Bellator to the UFC"

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:40 pm
It´s time for a Rebney vs Dana fisticuff to show people who´s the boss.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:38 pm
Damn, that is great to hear. Just hope his buddies at Viacom never decide to sell either. That's kinda what happened to Coker....his partners decided to sell.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:39 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:It´s time for a Rebney vs Dana fisticuff to show people who´s the boss.

I would really be pulling for a Rebney head kick KO in round 1 in that fight. I'd pay $100 for that PPV.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:47 pm
Dana would probably pull a Brock Sapp and run away when Rebney hits him, cowering as he gets the pressure put on him and finally tapping to strikes at 0:38 of Round 1.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 pm
Sonatine wrote:Dana would probably pull a Brock Sapp and run away when Rebney hits him, cowering as he gets the pressure put on him and finally tapping to strikes at 0:38 of Round 1.

I would love to see Dana turtelling and tapping to incoming strikes from Rebney. That would be sheer amazingness.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm
Bjorn is the kinda guy that goes running and eats egg whites daily

Dana is a fat piece of shit who flies privately on his plane everywhere coked up.

Bellator will buy UFC and put them out of business
wekka
wekka

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:08 pm
Bellator has no reason to sell out. They aren't overspending.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm
wekka wrote:Bellator has no reason to sell out. They aren't overspending.

Very true. EliteXC and Affliction could have learned quite a bit from Bellator. Well, maybe not EliteXC. They dropped like $150K on a dragon they used on their first show that went straight into the garbage prior to show 2. Then they went out and bought every org. under the sun w/o any plans on how that all was going to work. Then they put all their eggs into the Kimbo basket despite the fact that he couldn't really fight. Affliction spent $800K for Timmy so that might be questionable as well.
Fairweather

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:49 am
never say never Bjorn Rebney "Never in a million years would I sell Bellator to the UFC" 2266763299 Rolling LMAO
monaroCountry

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:55 am
good to hear
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:09 am
stu3ufc wrote:Bjorn is the kinda guy that goes running and eats egg whites daily

Dana is a fat piece of shit who flies privately on his plane everywhere coked up.

Bellator will buy UFC and put them out of business

Quality post. I agree.

I have Viacom buying Zoofa in the next 3 years.
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:36 am
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:
I have Viacom buying Zoofa in the next 3 years.
Bjorn Rebney "Never in a million years would I sell Bellator to the UFC" 2750705302
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:56 pm
LMAO ! hope so
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum