GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Doo Ho Choi ready to get 8th straight win at DEEP 61 IMPACT Empty Doo Ho Choi ready to get 8th straight win at DEEP 61 IMPACT

Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:18 pm
Doo Ho Choi (21,GUMI MMA) already one of the most highly touted prospects in not only South Korea but in the world is now ready to make his return to MMA.

Doo Ho Choi departed for Japan on 2/14 at 12:30. He is planning on finishing the weight cutting phase in Japan. Currently, Choi only needs to cut 1.8 kg and is comfortably on his way to making weight.

“I have literally never trained this hard in my life,” said a fired up but gaunt looking Doo Ho Choi. “Because I have not fought in so long, I am really quite nervous. I am always followed with the knowledge that one loss means not making it to the UFC, but for this fight I want to just leap over those thoughts. I am going to win surgically.”

Doo Ho Choi will be facing knockout artist and former rugby player, Tatsunao Nagakura at DEEP 61 IMPACT. Nagakura is 7-3 and holds 5 wins by KO (TKO).

“I do not believe anyone in South Korea has ever won 8 straight fights. I really want to hold that record after this fight and prove to everyone that I am the next South Korean to deserve a shot in the UFC”, said Doo Ho Choi.

DEEP 61 IMPACT, 2/16/2013

Korakuen Hall
Tokyo, Japan

DEEP Featherweight Title: Kazunori Yokota vs. Shoji
DEEP Middleweight Title: Kazuhiro Nakamura vs. RYO
DEEP Megaton Title: Ken Hasegawa vs. Seigo
DEEP Bantamweight Title Eliminator: DJ.taiki vs. Toshiaki Kitada
Tatsunao Nagakura vs. Doo Ho Choi
Masakazu Imanari vs. Kenichi Ito
Yuya Shirai vs. Yuki Okano
Yuta vs. Naoki Samukawa
Hidenobu Koike vs. Hidetora
Daisuke Endo vs. Gamon Chyokugeki
Yuu Kijima vs. Tatsuya Tomozane
Keiji Sakuta vs. Chaplin Kiyama

http://cormma.com/doo-ho-choi-ready-to-get-8th-straight-win-at-deep-61-impact/
Adax

Doo Ho Choi ready to get 8th straight win at DEEP 61 IMPACT Empty Re: Doo Ho Choi ready to get 8th straight win at DEEP 61 IMPACT

Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:49 pm
This guy has been shredding up the competition in DEEP, would love to see him in a DREAM or ONE FC show.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Doo Ho Choi ready to get 8th straight win at DEEP 61 IMPACT Empty Re: Doo Ho Choi ready to get 8th straight win at DEEP 61 IMPACT

Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:48 am
AudaxSmoke wrote:This guy has been shredding up the competition in DEEP, would love to see him in a DREAM or ONE FC show.

Same here. DEEP champs have fought for both promotions so hopefully they will be able to get Choi on an event soon.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum