GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

I still cant get over these UFC rankings Empty I still cant get over these UFC rankings

Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:40 am
so UFC makes their own rankings with journalists and every other top level non zuffa fighter is simply forgetten and MMA sites arent bothering to make combined UFC/Non UFC rankings anymore??

Bellator should make their own rankings to despite shitty zuffa

Costa phillpou is 5th in the UFC rankings with a win over court mcgee and a couple other tomato cans? lol

monaroCountry

I still cant get over these UFC rankings Empty Re: I still cant get over these UFC rankings

Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:03 am
Yeah Bellator and all other promotions should release their own rankings. Just to muddie the water and get actual top fighters in the radar of zombie journalists.

This move by the UFC is understandable but journalists taking it as gospel and ignoring fighters from other promotions is downright disgusting.
KSW
KSW

I still cant get over these UFC rankings Empty Re: I still cant get over these UFC rankings

Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:40 am
Luckily we have the Global-MMA Rankings®
"The only rankings that counts"®
KSW
KSW

Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:44 am
Even if Ultimate has own rankings they will still give the titleshot to the money makers.
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:30 am
PRIDE FC wrote:Even if Ultimate has own rankings they will still give the titleshot to the money makers.

Which defeats the purpose of a ranking system in the first place Laughing
theiconfedor
theiconfedor

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:20 am
Big lol at anyone who takes those rankings seriously.I really got a chuckle when i heard Sonnen was ranked number 2 LHW,despite coming off a loss at 185 and not to mention has'nt fought at 205 since 2005, sure ok....
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:04 am
At my local gym last night guys were telling me sonnen was the 2nd best LHW out there....... I still cant get over these UFC rankings 3381238357
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum