GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Eun Soo Lee out with Injury against bout with Minowaman Empty Eun Soo Lee out with Injury against bout with Minowaman

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:22 pm
Eun Soo Lee has been scrapped from his Road FC Middleweight Title Defense bout against Minowaman after suffering an injury in training Road FC has substituted Hae Suk Son (Team MAX) to take his place against Minowaman at Road FC 011. Hae Suk Son will be trying to get revenge for his teammate and head coach Jin Soo Yuk, who lost to Minowman by Kimura at Road FC 09.

http://cormma.com/eun-soo-lee-out-with-injury-against-bout-with-minowaman/
Adax

Eun Soo Lee out with Injury against bout with Minowaman Empty Re: Eun Soo Lee out with Injury against bout with Minowaman

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:00 pm
So is this not for the title anymore? I hope it still is, I wanted Minowa to score another title!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Eun Soo Lee out with Injury against bout with Minowaman Empty Re: Eun Soo Lee out with Injury against bout with Minowaman

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:01 pm
I hope it's still for the belt as well.
wekka
wekka

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:17 pm
That wouldn't be fair to Lee, who's champ.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:01 pm
He's ducking the MINOWAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum