GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!!

+7
ZuffaKiller
RussianTopTeam
Brock Rogers
Kid Gavilan
monaroCountry
Longtime Fan
Dagwood
11 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!! Empty Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!!

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:41 pm
This is fucking HIlarious. The Zuffa boys put together a response video over the last few months to come back at ESPN. They even interviewed fighters basically asking them how good their bosses, who some they are currently working, for treat them.

Haha. Sounds like most have been coached. The guys that are retired are either working for Zuffa now or could never risk being black-balled. They even show Chuck and Rashad and GSP with their hot cars and bling. It is un-FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA?

It not about how much they get paid really... It is about WHAT PERCENTAGE OF TOTAL UFC INCOME GOES TO THE FUCKING FIGHTERS???

Forrest is a fucking hick and A idiot. He's not smart enough to figure this out.

It is about what is fair... relative to other pro sports and what percentage of gross revenues they get paid.

It's about what is fair for what they bring to the table for being the best fighters in the world who are only in the UFC. They are the elite of the elite fighters (Ya?). They are the guys that are selling the PPV's. The top name guys put all the fans in their seats and sell the PPV's. The top guys that are getting $400K or $2M are still only accounting for about 10% of the UFC's total fucking revenue. That's fucking ridiculous.!

Let's see what Zuffa would do if there is a walk out and they unionize. Haha! Go hire some scab laborers and try and sell your PPV's boys. In actuallity UFC fighters are a lot more valuable to the UFC than a NFL or MLB player. Most die-hard fans in those sports are fans of the 'teams' first... then they have players they like. Their favorite player gets traded, or half the guys they know on rosters change, and they still follow their fucking team and spend money on them. The UFC should by that measure being paying a higher percentage of total revenues to UFC fighters that the NFL'ers or MLB'ers get.

If the UFC pays the two guys on the main event $1-$2M and they sell 850K PPV's, sell international tv rights, sell 15K tickets sell event sponsorships, sell merchandise, sell promotional adds & more... that's gotta be at least $30/$40/$50M+ in revenue. Even after the PPV distributors take their pay. Boxing pays those fuckers too. Plus, HBO takes a big cut yet the name fighters selling the card seem to do a fair bit better than the UFC guys.

Last edited by Dagwood on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!! Empty Re: Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!!

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:45 pm
This just goes to show how having an enormous amount of money can turn you into a spin master. These indespicable pieces of shit have mastered the art of spin.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!! Empty Re: Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!!

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:54 pm
Longtime Fan wrote:This just goes to show how having an enormous amount of money can turn you into a spin master. These indespicable pieces of shit have mastered the art of spin.

The CIA uses less expensive disinformation tactics in their foreign and domestic psy-ops operations.
monaroCountry

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:24 pm
Hahahaha UFC and their bush league propaganda, with their muppet fighters, and their shady mafia boss.

Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!! Caption_373e4e33d3d0b85074d99c5144638d9d

Last edited by monaroCountry on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kid Gavilan

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:35 pm
I see you dropping some knowledge at ESB Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!! 424776184
Patience is a virtue.
Brock Rogers

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:37 pm
Stop saying they're paying out only 10% because that is a joke number that isn't true and ruins your credibility. That's why I'm pissed ESPN went with it because it shot the credibility of an important piece.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:20 pm
39 millionaires my ASS roflllll what a joke
monaroCountry

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:49 pm
Brock Rogers wrote:Stop saying they're paying out only 10% because that is a joke number that isn't true and ruins your credibility. That's why I'm pissed ESPN went with it because it shot the credibility of an important piece.

Most likely less than that.

For UFC 142 the total pay was around $900,000, and this was after Zuffa increased their FOTN, SOTN and KOOTN to 60k (up from their normal 10k). This is still way below and most likely close to 10% than their previous 5% that they normally pay out.

ESPN had the balls to go up and expose the bully boy tactic of the UFC. The UFC is playing with the big boys now, their bush league antics wont bode well.
monaroCountry

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:52 pm
Kid Gavilan wrote:I see you dropping some knowledge at ESB Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!! 424776184
Patience is a virtue.

Eastside boxing and Boxing Scene, like ive said Im a fan of martial arts be it kickboxing, boxing, sambo, or MMA. I mainly use those two forums to check out whats happening in the world of boxing, but do post stuff on their MMA section to keep people abreast of what is actually going on in the world of MMA.
monaroCountry

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:56 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:39 millionaires my ASS roflllll what a joke

I could imagine that, especially when its their WHOLE MMA CAREER under the UFC and for the whole of the UFC history.

In saying that AA scored $700,000 from just one of his Affliction fight and Fedor basically scores a guaranteed $2 million for every one of his fights (this doesnt even include broadcasting cuts, signing bonuses or any other bonuses he might get). Fedor also unlike these UFC fighters gets 100% of his sponsorship monies, his sponsors doesnt need to pay any promotion anything (unlike fighter sponsors in the UFC).
ZuffaKiller

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:14 pm
^^^^Don't forget that Fedor also controls his likeness rights unlike Fighters in the ufc.
monaroCountry

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:02 am
very true
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:19 pm
monaroCountry wrote:
Kid Gavilan wrote:I see you dropping some knowledge at ESB Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!! 424776184
Patience is a virtue.

Eastside boxing and Boxing Scene, like ive said Im a fan of martial arts be it kickboxing, boxing, sambo, or MMA. I mainly use those two forums to check out whats happening in the world of boxing, but do post stuff on their MMA section to keep people abreast of what is actually going on in the world of MMA.

I'm his spotter at boxingscene. lol
KSW
KSW

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:30 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
monaroCountry wrote:
Patience is a virtue.

I´ve seen you guys dominating the mma section over there Very Happy
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:25 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
monaroCountry wrote:
Patience is a virtue.

That place still irritates me when I see shit like this.
Its call a Capitalistic society if the fighters dont like it get another job,i hated the fact that i was making only 15 hr to frame houses so i said fck this and got another job,what makes the fighters so special they are just employees like me.

Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!! 1625187496 Baha! Zuffa's pre-done new vid with fighters saying we're well paid!!! 1625187496
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:44 pm
^^^

That same mentality is what's ruining this country, capitalism is fine when you can achieve your dreams but it goes way wrong when greed overcomes humanity and people stop caring about others.

Last edited by Longtime Fan on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
KSW
KSW

Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:00 pm
^^I can´t stand that mentality. The fighters are the attraction and they should get most of the money, not some shady promoter.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 pm
^^The other thing is fighters can't really go anywhere else because zuffa bought up everything and they did it abusing the power the got from their positions on the Nevada athletic commission.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:39 pm
^^Exactly. It was that one incident that created a domino effect of events to come that ultimately put them into the place they are now, one of immense power. But they will call the shots no longer after the FTC is finished with them.
Frank Hill
Frank Hill

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:25 pm
Kinosis wrote:^^The other thing is fighters can't really go anywhere else because zuffa bought up everything and they did it abusing the power the got from their positions on the Nevada athletic commission.
It's a sad state of affairs. I hate that fighters have to participate in ZUFFA's rigged game just for the "privilege" to fight in the UFC and make $6000 a fight. The sad thing is that this system is probably doing a lot of damage to up and coming fighters.

Here is a scenario I can see becoming more common under ZUFFA's monopoly. Say someone American kid gets out of college (NCAA wrestlers in American mma, go figure Surprised) and they want to take up mma. Well after they get some experience in amateur fights, they can't sign to any org with a restrictive contract (like Bellator for example) so they fight no names in regional shows for a couple hundred bucks a fight on the off chance that a ZUFFA scout thinks they are worthy of fighting on the undercard. They don't make enough money to afford a good camp so they pretty much have to rely on talent and drive alone and since UFC matchmaking is so fucked they will likely be thrown in there against a veteran on a losing streak that ZUFFA wants to build up again so experience will probably win out. Even if a fighter does win their meager pay check will probably go to their training camp which likely won't be enough to compete with the camps that drill their wrestlers to exploit the retarded American rule set. It's impossible to make money since ZUFFA blocks sponsers and take money out of a fighters pocket, and lets face facts, if you aren't a top guy you won't be making much sponsorship money and ZUFFA don't renegotiate their contracts all that often so a guy can be fighting for his life still making 6k to show and 6k to win even if they are on a winning streak. If you lose even once you can be cut even if the loss was the result of bullshit LNP or corrupt judging. Even when cut fighters have to stay on rinky dink regional shows because if they sign with an org competing with the ufc (M-1, DREAM, Bellator etc) they won't hire you back.

Even speaking out against ZUFFA can get you cut, or they can cut you for no fucking reason and use their monopoly to keep fighters from singing with the competition through fear mongering tactics. They refuse to co-promote and they limit the market to North America, Brazil, and pockets of Japanese and European fighters. We never get to see the best fight the best because ZUFFA is to scared to put their fighters up against the best in Europe and Asia. We don't even get to see the best American fighters against each other because ZUFFA won't co promote with Bellator. What has been created is a form of indentured servitude where everything works in favour of ZUFFA. They rig the game and out muscle and deceive anyone they perceive as a threat. Fucking corrupt mafiosos, with their bald headed, steroid junkie, dumb ass, sexist, intolerant, fuckwad of a promoter.
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:04 am
Frank Hill wrote:
Kinosis wrote:^^The other thing is fighters can't really go anywhere else because zuffa bought up everything and they did it abusing the power the got from their positions on the Nevada athletic commission.
It's a sad state of affairs. I hate that fighters have to participate in ZUFFA's rigged game just for the "privilege" to fight in the UFC and make $6000 a fight. The sad thing is that this system is probably doing a lot of damage to up and coming fighters.

Here is a scenario I can see becoming more common under ZUFFA's monopoly. Say someone American kid gets out of college (NCAA wrestlers in American mma, go figure Surprised) and they want to take up mma. Well after they get some experience in amateur fights, they can't sign to any org with a restrictive contract (like Bellator for example) so they fight no names in regional shows for a couple hundred bucks a fight on the off chance that a ZUFFA scout thinks they are worthy of fighting on the undercard. They don't make enough money to afford a good camp so they pretty much have to rely on talent and drive alone and since UFC matchmaking is so fucked they will likely be thrown in there against a veteran on a losing streak that ZUFFA wants to build up again so experience will probably win out. Even if a fighter does win their meager pay check will probably go to their training camp which likely won't be enough to compete with the camps that drill their wrestlers to exploit the retarded American rule set. It's impossible to make money since ZUFFA blocks sponsers and take money out of a fighters pocket, and lets face facts, if you aren't a top guy you won't be making much sponsorship money and ZUFFA don't renegotiate their contracts all that often so a guy can be fighting for his life still making 6k to show and 6k to win even if they are on a winning streak. If you lose even once you can be cut even if the loss was the result of bullshit LNP or corrupt judging. Even when cut fighters have to stay on rinky dink regional shows because if they sign with an org competing with the ufc (M-1, DREAM, Bellator etc) they won't hire you back.

Even speaking out against ZUFFA can get you cut, or they can cut you for no fucking reason and use their monopoly to keep fighters from singing with the competition through fear mongering tactics. They refuse to co-promote and they limit the market to North America, Brazil, and pockets of Japanese and European fighters. We never get to see the best fight the best because ZUFFA is to scared to put their fighters up against the best in Europe and Asia. We don't even get to see the best American fighters against each other because ZUFFA won't co promote with Bellator. What has been created is a form of indentured servitude where everything works in favour of ZUFFA. They rig the game and out muscle and deceive anyone they perceive as a threat. Fucking corrupt mafiosos, with their bald headed, steroid junkie, dumb ass, sexist, intolerant, fuckwad of a promoter.
Great post!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum