GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Pedro Rizzo vs Satoshi Ishii in Japan in May... Empty Pedro Rizzo vs Satoshi Ishii in Japan in May...

Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:42 pm
Pedro Rizzo vs Satoshi Ishii in Japan in May... Pedro-Rizzo

One of the biggest legends in brazillian MMA, rugged veteran Pedro Rizzo (19-10, pictured) may have his return scheduled! “The Rock” will face Satoshi Ishii (7-2-1) in May 26th in Japan. The fight will probably happen in IGF Genome. Pedro confirmed the rumours of the bout in brazilian radio program Mundo Da Luta.

Puroresu event with MMA and Kickboxing fights. IGF has been the home of Satoshi Ishii in his latest fights.

UFC and PRIDE veteran, Pedro Rizzo is a MMA fighter sice 1996 and is one of the biggest veterans in MMA history. The Legend from Ruas Vale Tudo has a huge KO power and has defeated the likes of Vernon White, Tank Abbott, Mark Coleman, Tre Tellingman, Dan Severn, Josh Barnett, Andrei Arlovski, Jeff Monson, Gary Goodridge, Ken Shamrock and others. In his last fight, Rizzo got KO’d by Fedor Emelianenko in the last fight of the russian, considered the best of all time to many.

His opponent is Olympic gold medalist Satoshi Ishii. One of the biggest sports stars in Japan with only 26 years old. Training partner of Lyoto Machida, Anderson Silva and Glover Teixeira in Blackouse MMA, Ishii lost in December of 2011 to Fedor Emelianenko, but has combined three wins since his last loss. He defeated Tim Sylvia, Sean McCorkle and Kerry Schall to prove that he’s able to fight with some good heavyweights around the world.

http://ataquetotal.com.br/pedro-rizzo-fights-satoshi-ishii-in-may/
KSW
KSW

Pedro Rizzo vs Satoshi Ishii in Japan in May... Empty Re: Pedro Rizzo vs Satoshi Ishii in Japan in May...

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:00 pm
Rizzo is way past his prime but it´s always ineresting to see the old legends fighting. Ishii will rag doll him
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Pedro Rizzo vs Satoshi Ishii in Japan in May... Empty Re: Pedro Rizzo vs Satoshi Ishii in Japan in May...

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:58 pm
Decent fight. I think Ishii takes this. Yeah, Rizzo is past his prime.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:01 pm
I wouldn't count Rizzo out.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:59 pm
Ishii by anything inside a round.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:48 am
nodogoshi wrote:I wouldn't count Rizzo out.

Not counting him out. Anything can happen in MMA. I just feel pretty confident Ishii will take it. Rizzo is aged and far from his prime and Ishii has shown continual improvement and has a lot of potential. It is an interesting fight, I am looking forward to.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum