GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Musail: Ramadan Alaudinov waiting for the beautiful fight Empty Musail: Ramadan Alaudinov waiting for the beautiful fight

Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:27 am
One of the most important battles of the international tournament of mixed martial arts "M-1 Challenge 38. Spring Battle"that will take place today, 9 April, at a St. Petersburg Ice Palace of sports «», promises to be a match for the defending champion's belt representative of Dagestan"Highlander" Ramazan Èmeeva (9-2) and Brazilian Mario Miranda (14-5). The readiness of the Russian fighter to the upcoming fight club's permanent leader tells Highlander Musail Alaudinov.

-Ramadan to be a very difficult fight. Revenge is always difficult, "said Musail Alaudinov. I think Miranda will try to keep any pressure and move the fight into mat wrestling, as in the previous match against Ramazanom Èmeevym advantages in front make him failed. It makes the "shoulder" of the site, well technically prepared to fight on the ground, can be suffocating.

As Ramadan was preparing for the duel, which adjust the training process were made after the previous battle with Mario Miranda?

"We have focused on borcovskuû training, although, of course, did not leave without attention and striking technique. Think and functionally now Ramazan prepared better. The last battle with Mario Miranda for our athlete was the first career 5-raundovym fight. He had enough forces to hold the whole fight until the end, but, of course, he made certain conclusions and has paid greater attention to the development of recent months. As regards work in front, before the Ramadan was all safely. Great importance will be what in what mood it comes out to the ring.

– The importance of psychological training and its impact on the outcome of the battle mentioned here on several occasions and probably cannot be two opinions. How do you rate this aspect of Ramadan as a coach?

I have once said that all fighters of the Highlander Club have counterbalanced mentality, always tuned to win and influence of any external factors are minimized. Ramadan also psychologically stable, well adjusted for the coming fight, ready for it, and I don't expect any surprises. Of course, a certain excitement before the fight is always present, but this is normal and it is natural. Anyway, I have as a coach the upcoming fight does not cause any special emotions. Yes, Ramadan will make every effort to win and defend his title, but light fighting does not happen at all. The main thing is that he showed a nice fight.

-It is often said that the belt is much more difficult to defend than to win it. From experience of participation in mixed fights based on experience as a coach, you agree with that?

-Agree on all 100 per cent. The title imposes additional responsibilities, creates unnecessary psychological stress can inhibit action fighter, regardless of its physical and tactical training. But, I think, Ramazan can show all in battle, that he is capable of completely his power stand, and even do a little bit more.

– Within the tournament M-1 Challenge quarterfinal fights take place 38 M-1 Grand Prix in 2013, one of which had involved another Highlander Club fighter Magomed Malikov. Unfortunately, he was injured, his fight with Jeffrey Monson moved on 23 May and will be held in Moscow, on universal sports arena crocus-city tournament M-1 Challenge 39. Therefore, I ask you a question about the upcoming match, the prospects of Magomed tournament and your relationship to the idea of the "eights". Often already announced and expected audience battles are transferred or withdrawn because of injury of one of the participants. In the case of the g-8, respectively, the likelihood of this increases many times?

– Unfortunately, it is. The g-8 has both its pros and cons. The apparent positive side for athletes to participate in the tournament, which includes the strongest fighters in the heavyweight division. As the form itself holding such tournaments can only welcome and support. Athletes, except that it can substantially improve its status, becoming a unique competition experience. Increases substantially and spectator interest. The danger of getting anyone from athletes and injuries, respectively, cancellation or postponement of battle, you can probably relate to costs. But injuries happen always, they cannot be completely ruled out, participates in a fighter or Grand Prix grid in a regular tournament. Therefore, I think the pros in this form of fighting yet more. Although, of course, it imposes a significant burden on organizers and competitions, and I can only sympathise matčmejkeram m-1. In any case, such a system is completely different from when the Group of eight is held in one day. Then, of course, the more it becomes a lottery and happens to be the winner is not the one who is stronger, but those lucky enough to avoid injury. Therefore, I am against the "eights-something ephemeral." With regard to the forecasts for the coming tournament, on who will be the winner of the Grand Prix 2013, I would have refrained to say anything with certainty. Of course, all my sympathies and expectations associated with our fighter Magomedom Malikov. But, I repeat, the tournament is so significant, that make any predictions would be premature, to say the least. Of course, there are leaders and outsiders, but mixed martial arts – generally unpredictable in such a tournament – the more so.

– All the same you know well all the participants of the upcoming Grand Prix. How would you evaluate them?

– Very promising I think Alexey Kudina, who has huge experience in Thai Boxing, is the 5-times world champion, successfully advocated for other types of martial arts. Unfortunately, the mix fight it until something doesn't stick, he unsuccessfully made his debut for Bellator. Very strong drums, but in my opinion, he needs to seriously improve in struggle, acquire a good competitive training, pass the school grappling. Good chance of Denis Smoldareva, despite his youth. There is no need of something talking about Kenny Garner and Jeffrey Monzón, who is already a legend of MMA. However, I must say that although Kenny Garner, many believe the front-runner, it's same age fighter and I do not think that will last more than a year or two.

– Who do you see in the final Grand Prix 2013?

-Magomed Malikova, of course.

– Clear and who else?

– Perhaps, Kenny Garner.

Is the first game to be with us and see Jeffrey Monzón. Hopefully, he will have time to recover from the May 23 that he wait for your soldier?

-Monson, of course, as I said before, the legend, but he, in my opinion, still lacks speed and if tactically correctly line up the fight, he could win Magomed. It works very well in the stalls, but Malikovu can and must replay speed. Although, again, mixed martial arts, and especially Grand Prix – unpredictable, all show ring.

http://mixfight.ru/mma/interviews/2013/4/9/Musail_Alaudinov_ot_Ramazana_zhdu_krasivogo_boya/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum