GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

The first fighting Championships MMA Ural were held in Khanty-Mansiysk Empty The first fighting Championships MMA Ural were held in Khanty-Mansiysk

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:15 pm
Federal District Championship debut in mixed martial arts has assembled the best athletes from Chelyabinsk, Tyumen, Sverdlovsk oblasts, Ugra and YAMAL.

About 50 people, eight of them masters of sports, came to the ring in the weight categories up to 65.8 kg, 70.3 kg, 77.1 kg, 84 kg, 93 and over 93 kg. Athletic success while on the side of Yugra, defeat our warfighters have seven wins. Were better than rival for 46 seconds, special reception ûgorčanin Minatula Kasumov said that before the bout, thoroughly studied the opponent:

-I came across a difficult Opponent, but I knew that he was so skilled in Kickboxing, has bet on his little fight, win in the end for me. I must say that in addition to the strategy, played a big role voluminous workout — they have each morning and each evening. Here are some good fighters, particularly difficult to be with the guys from Chelyabinsk oblast and Tyumen. But I believe in myself!

Before the official start of the competition, the Director of the Department of physical culture and sport of Ugra Evgeny Redkin stressed that the Championship was first held in the Urals federal district:

-We started the development of new exciting sport, who personally supported our President, Vladimir Putin. Ugra became one of the first sites where mixed martial arts Federation was established: we held the district Championship, formed its national team, and with great pleasure that we accept today the Ural Federal District. Many thanks to the Ministry of sport and the MMA Alliance of Russia for the trust. Ugra capital is famous for its sporting tradition, we have a lot of daily sports coverage. I hope that we will get a lot of positive emotions and see interesting fights.

Luck also wished athletes disabled sports center of Yugra Eduard Isakov, noticing that on such heavy competition, it is important to maintain your health. MMA Federation President Igor Ugra Chernikov, in turn, expressed his gratitude for the opportunity to develop mixed martial arts in the Department of physical culture and sports, as well as the District Government:

- Very exciting to open this important event for MMA in our region! I wish all men experience as you can less honest, uncompromising fighting injuries.

Today at 6.00 p.m. tennis athletes will compete for exit in the quarter-finals. 65.8 kg in weight to take on Alan Šavlohov (Chelyabinsk region) and Nabi Badabiev (KHM), as well as Shamil Kasumov (KHM) and Azam Kabaloev (Chelyabinsk region).

In the category of up to 70 kg: 3 ûgorčane, Ramazan Gadzhihanov and Hasan Abdulahadov, tûmenec Paul Gardeev ûgorčanin and Minatula Kasimov. In weight up to 1 kg, 77: ekaterinburžec Gregory Pakhtusov comes out against tûmenca Alekseya Kunchenko. In the other three weight classes, athletes only Mesopotamia in this Championship.

http://www.mixfight.ru/news/2013/4/19/UrFO/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum