GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Peter Aerts vs Jamal Ben Saddik Fight Video - Glory 8 Tokyo Empty Peter Aerts vs Jamal Ben Saddik Fight Video - Glory 8 Tokyo

Fri May 03, 2013 9:22 am
Realidea
Realidea

Peter Aerts vs Jamal Ben Saddik Fight Video - Glory 8 Tokyo Empty Re: Peter Aerts vs Jamal Ben Saddik Fight Video - Glory 8 Tokyo

Fri May 03, 2013 11:40 am
Obvious basis towards Aerts
Adax

Peter Aerts vs Jamal Ben Saddik Fight Video - Glory 8 Tokyo Empty Re: Peter Aerts vs Jamal Ben Saddik Fight Video - Glory 8 Tokyo

Fri May 03, 2013 3:23 pm
Realidea wrote:Obvious basis towards Aerts

How is there biased when he finishes the fight. Do you mean in how the ref performed? You know they count out the 3rd knockdown even though they have to wave it off regardless of if the fighter gets up, you know that right?
Realidea
Realidea

Fri May 03, 2013 4:18 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:

How is there biased when he finishes the fight. Do you mean in how the ref performed? You know they count out the 3rd knockdown even though they have to wave it off regardless of if the fighter gets up, you know that right?
stop the fight when hes hurt to check his eye Rolling Eyes 2 times. when the cut wasn't even bad. Then JAMAL complains about something in his eyes and the ref just lets it go. double standards
Adax

Fri May 03, 2013 4:47 pm
Realidea wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:

stop the fight when hes hurt to check his eye Rolling Eyes 2 times. when the cut wasn't even bad. Then JAMAL complains about something in his eyes and the ref just lets it go. double standards

Did you watch the full event? In case you only saw this one video, there was a horrible cut stoppage a few fights before between Noiri and Liam Harrison. They were trying to prevent the match from being called off like that one since it was so fucking exciting. Aerts may have benefit from the stoppages but I don't think it was biased but more so what the officials saw as attempts towards preventative measures.
Realidea
Realidea

Fri May 03, 2013 5:02 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:
Realidea wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:

Did you watch the full event? In case you only saw this one video, there was a horrible cut stoppage a few fights before between Noiri and Liam Harrison. They were trying to prevent the match from being called off like that one since it was so fucking exciting. Aerts may have benefit from the stoppages but I don't think it was biased but more so what the officials saw as attempts towards preventative measures.

I just saw that fight. maybe thats why. but still you don't stop the fight to check a cut after someone got Knockdown and is hurt
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri May 03, 2013 9:53 pm
Realidea wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:

Blood on TV in Japan is a no-go. That is why they always stop fights to stop the bleeding when someone is leaking in Japan. It is nothing more than that.

Fri May 03, 2013 9:56 pm
Realidea wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:
Realidea wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:

I just saw that fight. maybe thats why. but still you don't stop the fight to check a cut after someone got Knockdown and is hurt

Again, that's just how they do things in Japan. It does prevent some problems. On the other hand, in some ways I find it preferable to the bloodbaths in USMMA when a guy's head is cut by an elbow on the head, and the fight is allowed to go on while the cut fighter bleeds like a stuck pig all over himself, his opponent, and the canvas.

Again though, this is just how they always do it in Japan.

Fri May 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Nothing wrong with safety first imo, Japan has always been real good about that kind of stuff.

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
Miike
Miike

Sat May 04, 2013 4:09 pm
Dam, what a fight.

Why is there almost no fight videos from this event on the internet?

Check out my videos!
wekka
wekka

Sat May 04, 2013 4:44 pm
There will be a two hour telecast on CBS Sports Network this morning at 2.
Miike
Miike

Sat May 04, 2013 5:11 pm
Thanks, but I'm not from America hehe

Check out my videos!
Miike
Miike

Sat May 04, 2013 8:09 pm
I saw it was scored 10-8 for Saddik, was Aerts knocked down before ?

Check out my videos!
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat May 04, 2013 8:50 pm
Miike wrote:I saw it was scored 10-8 for Saddik, was Aerts knocked down before ?

Aerts was down in the first, Saddik was down 3 times in the second.

http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun May 05, 2013 4:36 am
Miike wrote:Thanks, but I'm not from America hehe

He Miike. Great to have you here!

If you could put you country in your profile that would be cool. We like to show visitors how international our membership is. As well, if we need any translatios we know who to go to. Smile

Thanks

Sun May 05, 2013 5:13 am
Thanks man.

Sure, I put it in my profile.

Check out my videos!
KSW
KSW

Sun May 05, 2013 4:35 pm
Miike wrote:Thanks man.

Sure, I put it in my profile.
I like your videos, when will you make another?
Miike
Miike

Sun May 05, 2013 5:37 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:
I like your videos, when will you make another?

Thanks man, I don't know if I will be making any more videos, been pretty busy lately.

I have some older videos still on my old computer, maybe I will upload one of those some time.

Check out my videos!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum