GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Aleksander Emelianenko vs Bob Sapp Fight Video - Legend Fighting Show Empty Aleksander Emelianenko vs Bob Sapp Fight Video - Legend Fighting Show

Sat May 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Backup

Backup

Last edited by PRIDE FC on Sat May 25, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MR.WILLIE

Aleksander Emelianenko vs Bob Sapp Fight Video - Legend Fighting Show Empty Re: Aleksander Emelianenko vs Bob Sapp Fight Video - Legend Fighting Show

Sat May 25, 2013 3:44 pm
-bob sapp is a joke

-vadim in the house

-bring back aleks to m-1

-aleks vs grabowski next

-aleks looks big
KSW
KSW

Aleksander Emelianenko vs Bob Sapp Fight Video - Legend Fighting Show Empty Re: Aleksander Emelianenko vs Bob Sapp Fight Video - Legend Fighting Show

Sat May 25, 2013 3:46 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:-bob sapp is a joke

-vadim in the house

-bring back aleks to m-1

-aleks vs grabowski next

-aleks looks big
Aleks vs Grabowski/Garner winner would also be cool. Aleks dominated Gluhov.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat May 25, 2013 6:59 pm
Sapp is the highest paid non-FIGHTING mma fighter right now in the biz

umad?

Aleksander Emelianenko vs Bob Sapp Fight Video - Legend Fighting Show 4214275342
Miike
Miike

Sat May 25, 2013 7:18 pm
Fucking bob sapp..
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun May 26, 2013 12:35 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:-bob sapp is a joke

-vadim in the house

-bring back aleks to m-1

-aleks vs grabowski next

-aleks looks big

Spot on.
loyalty13
loyalty13

Sun May 26, 2013 5:48 pm
Sapp was going at the "haters" yesterday and I interjected, and he ended up tweeting me some things that made me understand him a bit more.
here is the original conversation.

https://twitter.com/BobSappMMA/status/338704465836269568

then he kept tweeting randomly throughout the night.

‏@BobSappMMA 5h
@Dimmak513 @DamonMartin @MMARoasted
Guess you now know the meaning of a fan. They love me no matter what

@BobSappMMA 4h
@Dimmak513
I'm sorry if I was rude earlier .

TO think about it, the guy is loved and still does shows and commercials all the time in Japan. I think he sees himself as more of an entertainer than a fighter. if we all know what's going to happen in his fights, why keep watching them ? because whether he flops over, or if he actually wins again one day, he's compelling enough to keep us tuning in
KSW
KSW

Mon May 27, 2013 1:40 am
loyalty13 wrote:Sapp was going at the "haters" yesterday and I interjected, and he ended up tweeting me some things that made me understand him a bit more.

‏@BobSappMMA 5h

@BobSappMMA 4h
@Dimmak513

TO think about it, the guy is loved and still does shows and commercials all the time in Japan. I think he sees himself as more of an entertainer than a fighter. if we all know what's going to happen in his fights, why keep watching them ? because whether he flops over, or if he actually wins again one day, he's compelling enough to keep us tuning in
In Bobs defense he took some big shots against Aleks and Pudz
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Mon May 27, 2013 1:40 am
Aleksander Emelianenko vs Bob Sapp Fight Video - Legend Fighting Show 391554_456183984473710_1914084021_n
KSW
KSW

Mon May 27, 2013 1:45 am
^Aleks is a living legend. M-1 needs him
Adax

Mon May 27, 2013 4:30 am
loyalty13 wrote:Sapp was going at the "haters" yesterday and I interjected, and he ended up tweeting me some things that made me understand him a bit more.

‏@BobSappMMA 5h

@BobSappMMA 4h
@Dimmak513

Man you've really got him talking, it's cool to get an inside look on his perspective and experiences.
loyalty13
loyalty13

Mon May 27, 2013 7:49 am
AudaxSmoke wrote:

‏@BobSappMMA 5h

@BobSappMMA 4h
@Dimmak513

Man you've really got him talking, it's cool to get an inside look on his perspective and experiences.

dude, he's been tweeting me like crazy. not sure why exactly, seems like he just wants to get some shit off his chest. he's supposedly e-mailing me something he wrote on the whole subject. if it's ok with him i'll share it on here. He is bringing up al ot of good points on the business of fighting and entertainment.

If you hit "view conversation" on my tweets to ‏@BobSappMMA you can see what we've been talking about,
here is my feed: https://twitter.com/Dimmak513
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum