GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC 161 - Evans vs Henderson Results & Discussion

+15
MuayTyson
Davidson 45
retrocausality
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Dagwood
CDF47
Realidea
Dapperdoo
Heretic
Fairweather
loyalty13
fka
wekka
Dorch
KSW
19 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

UFC 161 - Evans vs Henderson Results & Discussion Empty UFC 161 - Evans vs Henderson Results & Discussion

Mon May 27, 2013 5:16 pm
UFC 161 - Evans vs Henderson Results & Discussion 72be6i10

June 15, Winnipeg, Canada

Results:

Rashad Evans   defeats   Dan Henderson   via Decision, Split  
Stipe Miocic   defeats   Roy Nelson   via Decision, Unanimous  
Ryan Jimmo   defeats   Igor Pokrajac   via Decision, Unanimous  
Alexis Davis   defeats   Rosi Sexton   via Decision, Unanimous  
Shawn Jordan   defeats   Pat Barry   via KO/TKO, Punches  
Jake Shields   defeats   Tyron Woodley   via Decision, Split  
James Krause   defeats   Sam Stout   via Submission, Guillotine Choke  
Sean Pierson   defeats   Kenny Robertson   via Decision, Majority  
Roland Delorme   defeats   Edwin Figueroa   via Decision, Unanimous  
Mitch Clarke   defeats   John Maguire   via Decision, Unanimous  
Yves Jabouin   defeats   Dustin Pague   via Decision, Split

Last edited by PRIDE FC on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Dorch
Dorch

UFC 161 - Evans vs Henderson Results & Discussion Empty Re: UFC 161 - Evans vs Henderson Results & Discussion

Mon May 27, 2013 5:30 pm
fuck this shit matchmaking, il be watching but fuck this card
wekka
wekka

UFC 161 - Evans vs Henderson Results & Discussion Empty Re: UFC 161 - Evans vs Henderson Results & Discussion

Mon May 27, 2013 5:51 pm
Only three rounds? Well that's weak.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mon May 27, 2013 7:02 pm
i think this card is great!!!!!

hendo is going to retire evans,shogun will outclass lil nogg,miocic is going to catch a big country ass whoopin,shawn jordan will submit pat barry,&davis will outwork sexton.

prelims
shields vs woodley is a tossup but im going woodley,vallie flagg will beat stout,pokrajac will ko jimmo,jaboian will decision pague,robertson dec over pierson,maguire over clark &delorme over figeroa IMO
wekka
wekka

Mon May 27, 2013 10:16 pm
Dan Henderson
Mauricio Rua
Roy Nelson
Shawn Jordan
Alexis Davis
Tyron Woodley
Isaac Vallie-Flagg
Ryan Jimmo
Yves Jabouin
Sean Pierson
Mitch Clarke
Edwin Figueroa
loyalty13
loyalty13

Mon May 27, 2013 11:34 pm
sorry guys, Lil Nog's got this. IF rashad remembers how to wrestle, he's got this as well.
KSW
KSW

Tue May 28, 2013 2:50 am
I root for Shogun and Lil Nog, too bad one of them has to lose.
Fairweather

Tue May 28, 2013 9:46 am
I hope Rashad runs into that right hand
Heretic
Heretic

Tue May 28, 2013 3:05 pm
the rematch between shogun and little Nog will not be as awesome as the first but I am looking forward to it.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Tue May 28, 2013 3:10 pm
Oh yeah i forgot shogun vs lil nog 2 was going to happen. Should be good.
Realidea
Realidea

Tue May 28, 2013 3:16 pm
Shogun will win a clear cut Decision and Evans will wear Hendo down may finish him by sub late in the fight or a UD
fka
fka

Tue May 28, 2013 8:00 pm
rashad is coming off a couple poor performances dan is a beast and always puts on awesome fights rashads wrestling is great but if you have noticed the trend with the blackzilians is to kickbox and with evans shitty showings as of late im thinking hes going to try and finish dan with strikes.

dan on the otherhand needs to teturn to his wrestling not just as a fallback gameplan if hendo atleast faints the takedown it will open up that H BOMB to drop.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue May 28, 2013 8:03 pm
Not ordering this PPV. This is an average FOX card. This card should be on FOX or FX.

Last weeks PPV was real solid....Ordered that one.
Realidea
Realidea

Tue May 28, 2013 8:58 pm
fka wrote:rashad is coming off a couple poor performances dan is a beast and always puts on awesome fights rashads wrestling is great but if you have noticed the trend with the blackzilians is to kickbox and with evans shitty showings as of late im thinking hes going to try and finish dan with strikes.

dan on the otherhand needs to teturn to his wrestling not just as a fallback gameplan if hendo atleast faints the takedown it will open up that H BOMB to drop.

yes but with Kenny now being the wrestling coach i think he will go back to what hes good at

and to the guy above me i think this card will be better then 160. Nog/Shogun will be awesome again(FOTN) Evans/Hendo probably wont be too exciting but watching it live it will be a real good fight, Roy/Stipe will end in a nice KO, Pat/ Shawn i think could also end up as FOTN, and the women always bring it. the Under card is also very soiled. Jake Shields vs. Tyron Woodley should be in the main card or at least Ryan Jimmo vs. igor Pokrajac

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 29, 2013 5:14 pm
Realidea wrote:
fka wrote:rashad is coming off a couple poor performances dan is a beast and always puts on awesome fights rashads wrestling is great but if you have noticed the trend with the blackzilians is to kickbox and with evans shitty showings as of late im thinking hes going to try and finish dan with strikes.

yes but with Kenny now being the wrestling coach i think he will go back to what hes good at

and to the guy above me i think this card will be better then 160. Nog/Shogun will be awesome again(FOTN) Evans/Hendo probably wont be too exciting but watching it live it will be a real good fight, Roy/Stipe will end in a nice KO, Pat/ Shawn i think could also end up as FOTN, and the women always bring it. the Under card is also very soiled. Jake Shields vs. Tyron Woodley should be in the main card or at least Ryan Jimmo vs. igor Pokrajac

There are some solid fights but not PPV worthy IMO. Card needs a title fight. 160 was a great card top to bottom on paper and the main card really delivered on PPV so I don't see this one better on paper at least.
loyalty13
loyalty13

Thu May 30, 2013 5:38 am

he's coming to wrestle. Rashad UD Basketball
KSW
KSW

Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:44 am
wekka
wekka

Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:26 am
Shogun might be off the card completely, now.
loyalty13
loyalty13

Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:24 am
wekka wrote:Shogun might be off the card completely, now.

Yeah . Lil Nog is out. Chael offered to fight shogun via twitter.

@sonnench 7h
@ShogunRua I HEAR BRAZILIAN
CHICKEN IS OFF THE MENU. AMERICAN GANGSTER IS STILL AVAILABLE IF YOU WANT TO SEND YOUR WAITRESS OVER.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:08 am
loyalty13 wrote:
wekka wrote:Shogun might be off the card completely, now.

Yeah . Lil Nog is out. Chael offered to fight shogun via twitter.

@sonnench 7h
@ShogunRua I HEAR BRAZILIAN
CHICKEN IS OFF THE MENU. AMERICAN GANGSTER IS STILL AVAILABLE IF YOU WANT TO SEND YOUR WAITRESS OVER.

What championship will that be for???
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:28 am
Shogun-Sonnen is actually an intriguing fight, in my opinion.

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:38 pm
^Agreed. I wouldn't mind seeing that one.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:19 pm
Source: Globo

Maurício Shogun and Chael Sonnen will face off at UFC 161. After volunteering for Twitter to replace the injured Rogerio Nogueira in the early hours of Monday, the loudmouth American actually hit with the Ultimate last minute entry on the card of the day June 15 in Winnipeg, Canada. The information was confirmed by Combate.com to sources close to the organization.
More information shortly.

Dorch
Dorch

Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:14 pm
Better fight than tarnishing the legacy that legendary fight made in the first place.... and i hope shogun destroys sonnen, I hope he breaks all of his teeth
fka
fka

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:42 pm
I don't like shogun in this one he's been training on boxing and focused towards a striker/bjj Guy now u got sonnen who's wrestling is great ....

I can't help but see a boring recreation of Silva/sonnen 1 with sonnen making it the distance this time round LOL.

If sonnen gets the takediwn early ( he will due to Freddie Roach screwing up shoguns mma base) he's gonna gnp and smother him and Mauricio cardio will fail.

I liked the pride rematch FAR better
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum