GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Hw prospects abroad#2 Empty Hw prospects abroad#2

Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:46 pm
In this edition i will be focusing on the lower to mid tier prospects possibly guys you might see on the new bellator reality show or just in bellator or shark fights in general.

These are guys all with solid skill just maybe not faced high level comp or they have limited fight experience or just went through rough times but guys who all are legit in there own right so please enjoy.

Hw prospects abroad#2 Karl-Knothe-hs

Karl Knothe 31yrs 5'11 255lbs record of 20-7

fighting out of gorilla combat

notable Loss to cris tuscherer,mike whitehead,Bobby lashley

was on a 12 fight win streak before fight with lashley,he has good all around skill and has a good right hand.He is a sprawl and brawl type fighter with good gnp when it hits the ground and a basic sub game.He prefers to stand and trade but has a good arsenal to mix it up.

Hw prospects abroad#2 20111022101206_markellis

Mark ellis 25yrs 6'3 245lbs record of 1-1

fighting out of American kickboxing Academy

NCAA division 1 champ

Notabel win over jake heun loss to ryan martinez

The guy obviously possesses a great wrestling game and powerful takedown.He has shown good ground control and an ever improving submission game and good gnp as well.He has a limited boxing/brawling stand up style but he is aggressive and powerful.

He is young and at a great place to fill in his stand up voids and i cant wait to see his next fight to see where his kick boxing is at.I know he is in the pro elite promotion but i feel like he should be in a better place after a couple fights there is simply not a depth in the hw division unless your in bellator or the ufc right now.

Hw prospects abroad#2 Ryan-Martinez-hs

Ryan Martinez 29yrs 5'11 262lbs record of 7-1

fighting out of infinite mma

Notable win over mark ellis,cody griffin

on a five fight win streak and currently under the pro elite banner he is an aggressive banger with a decent ground game.He always looks for the ko and loves to trade with his opponents and usually gets the better of them.He has power and his technique is getting better in every outing.His major hole would be his griund game while he has shown a decent game as far as defense and a decent sub game he isnt a black belt or division 1 wrestler but he makes up for it with raw strength and determination.

Kirill Sidelnikov 23yrs 5'11 220lbs record of 7-4

fighting out of red devil sport club

World sambo finalist and semi finalist,russian combat sambo champ 2011
sparring partner for fedor emelianenko and camp.

noteable loss to paul buentello

nicknamed baby fedor i gotta be honest he hasn't lived up to the hype at all i mean he has shown great kickboxing skill in the first rounds of his fights but has shown a lack of cardio that has plagued his fights leaving him gassed and vulnerable.I think alot of that has to do with how young he is im not sure exactly how serious he takes his own fights but if he were to transfer his sparring into his fights he would be a monster.

He has all the traits a young fedor had except he uses kicks alot more and kinda tends to be a counter strike but as far as sambo experience and boxing style its all there but its like its waiting to be tapped into its only up to him to see what his true limits are hopefully he dedicated himslef seriously in the next couple years before his record is ruined.

Hw prospects abroad#2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSycLwsp7s52Am5BaFdBbVdrNMg9RVoyJTEwCaTuegfYCNhfNU

Mark potter 36yrs 6'2 238lbs record of 5-2

fighting out of team titan UK

Hw pro boxing experience 21-5,k-1 level striker

Noteable loss to current ufc fighter oli thompson

he is a known banger in the Uk circuit with massive power and accuracy with a great gas tank and good sprawl and brawl style.He has a great defensive striking style as well being able to counter and land at will with heavy hands often ending fights.He has a decent ground game but a really strong sprawl with good hips.

His massive power usually makes up for lack of skill on the ground but his ground is his hole but he can stand with all the best.

Hw prospects abroad#2 48b51613327c1dff1abb1e214f2eec6f

Baga Agaev 27yrs 5'11 220lbs record of 34-11

fighting out of Rus fighters sport club

Black belt in judo,silver medalist in junior champs of russia 01,multiple small promotion hw tournament champ and m-1 global veteran.

noteable wins over kristof midoux,maxim grishin,konstantin gluhov,magomed malikov kevin randelman,loss to alexey oleinek,rolles gracie,shamil abdurahimov

a wealth of mma experience the guy is so young but so experienced its not funny.your not gonna get him in many positions he hasn't been in before making him a tough customer to deal with.He is the definition of well rounded he has the skill to either pick you apart standing or take you down and submit you his judo background makes him a handful on the ground and he has some tight crisp boxing as well.

He has fought a high to mid level of international talent and done very well still at such a young age he has a long way to go in his career making him a very bright star and one you should look to see state side in the next couple pf fights.

ok for now that is it i hate when guys make blogs too long so i'll give you a break and until next time this has been fka peace !
fka
fka

Hw prospects abroad#2 Empty Re: Hw prospects abroad#2

Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:11 pm
Always preferred bags at hw he would be cool in ksw or onefc to build a hw division.

Karl knothe and mark Ellis would be great ksw guys would add some wrestling depth.

Not a huge fan of sidelnikov but with serious training he could still be something great.

Potter would be cool in one fc or ksw him vs pudzilla would be great.
Adax

Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:04 pm
Ryan Martinez stirring it up for sure lately, he could upset Minakov in this Bellator Summer tournament.
KSW
KSW

Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:07 pm
Ryan Martinez is the real deal and he´s climbing our rankings after his latest win.
wekka
wekka

Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:16 pm
Mark Ellis apparently already gave up on MMA and returned to college to coach, to my knowledge.
fka
fka

Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:42 pm
Teak Martinez at aka is a beast that camp Is doing big things. Ellis has expressed a desire to still compete only reason I kept him on.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum