GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

gilbert yvel retires from mma Empty gilbert yvel retires from mma

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Adax

gilbert yvel retires from mma Empty Re: gilbert yvel retires from mma

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:39 pm
Damn, he was looking alright at 205 actually.

At least the Germany is getting a good trainer.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:49 am
The real founder of Golden Glory right here, along with Heath Herring.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:44 am
Was hoping to see him at 205 in WSOF or another promotion.  He's had a long career though.
KSW
KSW

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:16 am
He´s coming off 2 wins but it´s probably a wise move to hang up the gloves.
Kees.
http://RingBoks.pl

Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:51 pm
According to rumors Gilbert had to be opponent for Janek Błachowicz or Paweł Nastula/Karol Bedorf on KSW. I hope watch his fights in Poland, this is bad time for retirement... Smile
KSW
KSW

Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:54 pm
Kees. wrote:According to rumors Gilbert had to be opponent for Janek Błachowicz or Paweł Nastula/Karol Bedorf on KSW. I hope watch his fights in Poland, this is bad time for retirement... Smile
Yvel vs Blachowicz sounds like an exciting fight. Where did you hear that?
Kees.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:59 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:
Kees. wrote:According to rumors Gilbert had to be opponent for Janek Błachowicz or Paweł Nastula/Karol Bedorf on KSW. I hope watch his fights in Poland, this is bad time for retirement... Smile

Some polish websites added this information. Maciek Lewandowski and Martin Lewandowski confirmed interest of Yvel, but he can't beat weight to -93kg for fight vs Janek.
KSW
KSW

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:13 pm
Kees. wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:

Some polish websites added this information. Maciek Lewandowski and Martin Lewandowski confirmed interest of Yvel, but he can't beat weight to -93kg for fight vs Janek.

KSW is the best promotion on Earth right now so I´m happy for all interesting fights they can make.
Kees.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:17 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:
Kees. wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:

KSW is the best promotion on Earth right now so I´m happy for all interesting fights they can make.

You are KSW fan Very Happy?
KSW
KSW

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:19 pm
Kees. wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:
Kees. wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:

You are KSW fan Very Happy?
Yes KSW is the new PRIDE FC Very Happy  Here´s a tribute I made

Kees.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:25 pm
Good HL. I was watching it.
KSW is very good, "next Pride", but they must making more events. 4 events per year is not enough... I think 6-7 events are OK. 3-4 in PPV and other in Polsat. They must have more logic in matchups - ex. Michał Materla - KSW MW Champ. are fighting with Rodney Wallace and Kendall Grove - he is second rival for they in KSW. They must have losses with Mamed. Smile

Sorry for my English language Smile
KSW
KSW

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:28 pm
Kees. wrote:Good HL. I was watching it.
KSW is very good, "next Pride", but they must making more events. 4 events per year is not enough... I think 6-7 events are OK. 3-4 in PPV and other in Polsat. They must have more logic in matchups - ex. Michał Materla - KSW MW Champ. are fighting with Rodney Wallace and Kendall Grove - he is second rival for they in KSW. They must have losses with Mamed. Smile

Yeah they have some work to do but If they work together with M-1, for an example, they will have tons of World class fighters to use for their events.
MR.WILLIE

Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:27 pm

welcome!!!

i agree for ksw to be consider a big show, they have to produce more than 3-4 shows they are doing
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:08 pm
Welcome Kees.
KSW
KSW

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:46 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:

welcome!!!

i agree for ksw to be consider a big show, they have to produce more than 3-4 shows they are doing
The Olympics is only once every four years and that´s a pretty big show What a Face
Kees.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:23 am
28 fights (7 at 1 event) per year in KSW is too small for logic matchups. Smile On KSW 24 they add 9 fights + maybe 1 - Matt Horwich (I hope watch he vs. Maciek Rozanski - talented guy from Berserkers Team, maybe new KSW fighter) should fight on this event, but this is unoffical.

Hey guys!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum