GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Ricardo Mayorga vs Rene Level Martinez Fight Video - Omega MMA Empty Ricardo Mayorga vs Rene Level Martinez Fight Video - Omega MMA

Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:26 am

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Ricardo Mayorga vs Rene Level Martinez Fight Video - Omega MMA Empty Re: Ricardo Mayorga vs Rene Level Martinez Fight Video - Omega MMA

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:14 am
that was a quick tap.  mayorga has no ground game. 

wsof central america on the mat.
Adax

Ricardo Mayorga vs Rene Level Martinez Fight Video - Omega MMA Empty Re: Ricardo Mayorga vs Rene Level Martinez Fight Video - Omega MMA

Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:06 pm
Sick guillotine while side mounted Ricardo Mayorga vs Rene Level Martinez Fight Video - Omega MMA 3077217049 
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:46 pm
I was on my facebook today and some boxing fan page was talking about this fight and how mma fighters are cowards when they fight boxers they don't stand only take people down and submit them.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:16 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:I was on my facebook today and some boxing fan page was talking about this fight and how mma fighters are cowards when they fight boxers they don't stand only take people down and submit them.

The boxer is the more superior striker, the MMA fighter would get caught if they stood and traded with the boxer despite training in striking, because the level is much technically higher in boxing, both offensively and defensively. The MMA fighter has the advantage of grappling techniques (despite being of a lower level than say, a pure jiu-jitsu practitioner), which the boxer obviously doesn't have. It's called beating them with what they DON'T know.

It seems stupidity isn't just limited to the MMA world. Ricardo Mayorga vs Rene Level Martinez Fight Video - Omega MMA 1625187496 
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:19 pm
Sonatine wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:I was on my facebook today and some boxing fan page was talking about this fight and how mma fighters are cowards when they fight boxers they don't stand only take people down and submit them.

The boxer is the more superior striker, the MMA fighter would get caught if they stood and traded with the boxer despite training in striking, because the level is much technically higher in boxing, both offensively and defensively. The MMA fighter has the advantage of grappling techniques (despite being of a lower level than say, a pure jiu-jitsu practitioner), which the boxer obviously doesn't have. It's called beating them with what they DON'T know.

It seems stupidity isn't just limited to the MMA world. Ricardo Mayorga vs Rene Level Martinez Fight Video - Omega MMA 1625187496 

Yes that is the thing I am quick to give boxers their due. I don't always feel love back from them they should just accept they are not the top dog anymore they can flourish together. That being said boxing fans would also complain about mma fighters kicking and kneeing if they did stand.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:23 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
Sonatine wrote:

Yes that is the thing I am quick to give boxers their due. I don't always feel love back from them they should just accept they are not the top dog anymore they can flourish together. That being said boxing fans would also complain about mma fighters kicking and kneeing if they did stand.

There still is that level of closed-mindedness unfortunately.
Realidea
Realidea

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:26 pm
the thing is mma fighters arent that good at anything

the best boxer in mma would get killed by a Boxer

The best KB would get killed by a Kickboxer

The Best BJJ would get killed in a BJJ match etc..

of course not a maia and a gracie but they are Real BJJ practitioner mma fighter 2nd
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:31 pm
Realidea wrote:the thing is mma fighters arent that good at anything

of course not a maia and a gracie but they are Real BJJ practitioner mma fighter 2nd

Reem won the K-1 grand prix. Though he is an exception to the rule.
Realidea
Realidea

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:33 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
Realidea wrote:the thing is mma fighters arent that good at anything

Reem won the K-1 grand prix. Though he is an exception to the rule.

ye but he started training Kickboxing before mma.
Fairweather

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:20 pm
easy money
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:33 pm
martinez was too pussy to stand and bang.
MR.WILLIE

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:00 pm
omega is now wsof central america
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum