GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New section

+2
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
KSW
6 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

New section Empty New section

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:10 pm
Since most members can´t access our HQ and stream links I made a stream section in arne chan for legit members. Only chosen members can see the stream section.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

New section Empty Re: New section

Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:03 pm
Good idea, Johan. Covers our ass if someone is leeching and/or looking for a reason to take us down.
Adax

Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:24 pm
Can we get a list put up of the regular users allowed in?

Dorch and Sonatine should be in for sure. Heretic is chill too, he was juggalo back on TT I'm pretty sure.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:16 pm
Good idea.  Can War Cigano get into this section?
Adax

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:55 pm
and bolsheet is a good guy.
KSW
KSW

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:09 am
^^Those guys have access
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:33 pm
Thanks Johan
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 pm
dont let that fka guy in for the love of god, dont think i could stomach his commentary.
KSW
KSW

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:58 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:dont let that fka guy in for the love of god, dont think i could stomach his commentary.
He doesn´t have access and only admins can post in that section for now since the stream threads will be deleted after the event and we don´t need any discussion in that section. Streams will be posted the day of the event and hopefully all regular members will login to get stream and then go to chat when the event starts.

I think this section is good to bring in the legit members for the events and some have complained that no one is in chat to give them streams and I don´t have time to PM. Many times the streams need to be updated several times since they don´t work and PMs can´t be deleted to get rid of the trace.
Adax

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:23 pm
CREAM17 should be allowed in, he's always struggling to find feeds.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:11 pm
KSW wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:dont let that fka guy in for the love of god, dont think i could stomach his commentary.
He doesn´t have access and only admins can post in that section for now since the stream threads will be deleted after the event and we don´t need any discussion in that section. Streams will be posted the day of the event and hopefully all regular members will login to get stream and then go to chat when the event starts.

I think this section is good to bring in the legit members for the events and some have complained that no one is in chat to give them streams and I don´t have time to PM. Many times the streams need to be updated several times since they don´t work and PMs can´t be deleted to get rid of the trace.

There already is a G-MMA Fight Night PM mailing list I put together. It needs to be updated. One touch of a button an stream up dates go out discretely to 'only' the guys on the list.

Advertising free streams on the site is just not a goot idea. Not matter whether someone can get through to see the links or not. Zuffa police or some other org could compalin and like with the misterious disapreeing Zuffia thread casue problems. It's also not good standards and practises for a professional MMA site/forum. I'm talking specificcaly about how it is 'now' being done.

We need to use the G-MMA Fight Night member PM mailing list. It is exactly as fast as making a single post or updating a post. Plus, any time it's sent or updated you get a huge red message indicator for it. You'll never miss or have to go lookinh here for a fight stream or for any link updates.

This is papa Dag speaking. Smile We need to be super discrete with this stuff for a few reasons. The PM group thing will also not alienate new guys if we don't have a feel for them yet. It will also stop guys like fuka from asking questions.

This message will self destruct in T-minus 30 seconds.

KSW
KSW

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:26 am
Dagwood wrote:
KSW wrote:

There already is a G-MMA Fight Night PM mailing list I put together. It needs to be updated. One touch of a button an stream up dates go out discretely to 'only' the guys on the list.

Advertising free streams on the site is just not a goot idea. Not matter whether someone can get through to see the links or not. Zuffa police or some other org could compalin and like with the misterious disapreeing Zuffia thread casue problems. It's also not good standards and practises for a professional MMA site/forum. I'm talking specificcaly about how it is 'now' being done.

We need to use the G-MMA Fight Night member PM mailing list. It is exactly as fast as making a single post or updating a post. Plus, any time it's sent or updated you get a huge red message indicator for it. You'll never miss or have to go lookinh here for a fight stream or for any link updates.

This is papa Dag speaking. :)We need to be super discrete with this stuff for a few reasons. The PM group thing will also not alienate new guys if we don't have a feel for them yet. It will also stop guys like fuka from asking questions.

This message will self destruct in T-minus 30 seconds.

Sending PMs is just as dangerous as having a hidden section plus you can´t delete the pms to get rid of the trace. The KSW and ONE FC streams are hard to find and we will have to send maybe 5 PMs to everyone in the pm list to give them a working stream.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum