GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

Klitschko movie Empty Klitschko movie

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:16 pm

This looks pretty good. No matter what people say i like those guys a lot, and this movie have been very well accepted by critics and all. But... i can't find it anywhere. Where can i possibly get it? Very Happy
marchegiano
marchegiano

Klitschko movie Empty Re: Klitschko movie

Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:08 pm
Used to be on SB before they shut down. I'll ask about where I can find people and see if anyone's still got it. Was a really good doc. Vitali is stone Wlad is clay. It's stuck with me. I tell ppl in my gym all the time. Stone and clay.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:40 pm
Thanks,man. Usually i find any movie fast but this one i coudn't. It would be nice to have it here to people see. Specially for people that live in countries that did not released it
KSW
KSW

Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:49 pm
Looks cool. The Klitschkos are studs.
marchegiano
marchegiano

Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:53 am
just letting you know. I've found someone with the file. He's just taking his sweet ass time picking what file service to use. Don't want another MU drop. It's HD and does have English subs, but you can turn it off iffen y'all German is good.....they're articulate boys. When I get a link I'll deliver it, also I'm gonna go ahead and back it up on rapid, they seem steady to me.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:11 am
Thanks a lot, man. I'll be waiting. Very Happy
marchegiano
marchegiano

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:05 am
Here ya are. It's not the same file I had, but I watched it. It's good. Uploaded to my rapid account so it'll stay up. Enjoy.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2459107959/Klychko_Braty_Dok.mp4
marchegiano
marchegiano

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:19 pm
I just looked at an old post. I'd asked if I can post vids in the manner I've done this in, and have been told no. I dunno who is, and is not, aware of this post. I apologize for breaking rules, but I'll leave deleting up to the admins. I'd be happy to post via stream. I just don't know where to do so. Youtube would just take it down.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:06 pm
marchegiano wrote:I just looked at an old post. I'd asked if I can post vids in the manner I've done this in, and have been told no. I dunno who is, and is not, aware of this post. I apologize for breaking rules, but I'll leave deleting up to the admins. I'd be happy to post via stream. I just don't know where to do so. Youtube would just take it down.

Maybe Johan can decide what to do about the link. Anyway thanks A LOT for this. I've downloaded and everything is working fine. i'm glad you took the effort.

It is a must watch for Klitschko fans. Very Happy
KSW
KSW

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:16 pm
Wolfman wrote:
marchegiano wrote:I just looked at an old post. I'd asked if I can post vids in the manner I've done this in, and have been told no. I dunno who is, and is not, aware of this post. I apologize for breaking rules, but I'll leave deleting up to the admins. I'd be happy to post via stream. I just don't know where to do so. Youtube would just take it down.

Maybe Johan can decide what to do about the link. Anyway thanks A LOT for this. I've downloaded and everything is working fine. i'm glad you took the effort.

It is a must watch for Klitschko fans. Very Happy
Links are ok as long as it´s not spamming. In the video section on the other hand we want videos, not links.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum