GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - September 2013

+8
Realidea
wekka
adam
KSW
nodogoshi
Adax
MR.WILLIE
CDF47
12 posters
Go down
MR.WILLIE

Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - September 2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - September 2013

Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:54 pm
Realidea wrote:1. Mamed

2. Shlemenko

3.Falcao

4.Emeev

5.VV

6.Materla

7.Mutapcic

8. JT

9.Doug
10. Branch
I like this rankings! I'll put okami ahead of emeev! And to be honest materla should not be ranked after getting koed by silva. IMO
MR.WILLIE

Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - September 2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - September 2013

Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:55 pm
And okami should also ahead of falcon for sure!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:44 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:And okami should also ahead of falcon for sure!
Yeah, I think number 3 is a good spot for Okami, only behind Shlemenko and Khalidov due to his KO loss to Jacare.
Realidea
Realidea

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:05 pm
CDF47 wrote:
Yeah, I think number 3 is a good spot for Okami, only behind Shlemenko and Khalidov due to his KO loss to Jacare.
I thought he had to have a fight outside the ufc first
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:28 pm
Realidea wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
I thought he had to have a fight outside the ufc first
No, when fighters are officially released from UFC they can be ranked immediately as free agents.  The only reason Barnett was not ranked immediately is because he wasn't released by Zuffa and he was in a negotiation period with them.
Realidea
Realidea

Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:19 pm
well then my would change to

1. Mamed

2. Shlemenko

3.Okami

4.Falcao

5.Emeev

6.VV

7.Materla

8.Mutapcic

9.JT

10. Doug

I dont think Materla should drop completely out after 1 L.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:36 am
^Good rankings but Jay Silva just knocked out Materla so he should be ranked ahead of him.
MR.WILLIE

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:46 pm
Cd! Thiago santos has to go! Not even in the contenders lol!

Navy Ayala 5-3 just ktfo of this guy! Another overrated fighter, I thought he was really good but I was wrong
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:11 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:Cd! Thiago santos has to go! Not even in the contenders lol!

Navy Ayala 5-3 just ktfo of this guy! Another overrated fighter, I thought he was really good but I was wrong
Yup, just saw that.  Thiago fell to contenders this month after another HW past him up and now will drop out completely with that loss.  Looks like Karol Bedorf will make it in next month with Graham.
wekka
wekka

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:05 pm
CDF47 wrote:

Yup, just saw that.  Thiago fell to contenders this month after another HW past him up and now will drop out completely with that loss.  Looks like Karol Bedorf will make it in next month with Graham.
Bedorf ahead of Ishii?
MR.WILLIE

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:10 pm
wekka wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Bedorf ahead of Ishii?
No way! Ishii has wins over Sylvia and rizzo, bedorf biggest win is 77 year old nastula
wekka
wekka

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:25 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
wekka wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Bedorf ahead of Ishii?
No way! Ishii has wins over Sylvia and rizzo, bedorf biggest win is 77 year old nastula
AND Le Banner, crazed Filho, and possibly Monson.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:42 pm
wekka wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Bedorf ahead of Ishii?
There is Bedorf, Ishii, Tybura, Mehmen, and Tony Johnson all up there in the top 20.

Last edited by CDF47 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:45 pm
Yeah, some good points.  Ishii should probably be brought back in instead of Bedorf.
MR.WILLIE

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:57 pm
CDF47 wrote:Yeah, some good points.  Ishii should probably be brought back in instead of Bedorf.
I agree with ishii been there!
MR.WILLIE

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:59 pm
Cd! Another point I want to make about titles!

Bedorf beat nastula! Mehmen is not a champ but beat a previously ranked rolles! So even as a non title fighter I give mehmen the nod over bedorf, according to the rules right?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:17 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:Cd! Another point I want to make about titles!

Bedorf beat nastula! Mehmen is not a champ but beat a previously ranked rolles! So even as a non title fighter I give mehmen the nod over bedorf, according to the rules right?
Mehmen is right up there as well, which is why I just listed him above, since he beat a ranked Gracie at the time.  The list above for top 20 is in no order.  The champs usually get a bit of an advantage because the title should represent the best fighter in the divison for that org.  It sucks it is not always the case due to non-title fights like with Garner/Gluhov, Materla/Silva/Khalidov,....   Bedorf does need a notable win though, I agree.  Hopefully KSW brings in some decent HWs for him to defend his title against. 

Tony Johnson also has wins over Tim Sylvia (finish win), Derrick Lewis, Tony Lopez, and Kenny "Deuce" Garner.  Tony Johnson is right up there in the top 20 as well with Bedorf and Mehmen.

In this case though, Ishii will come in at number 15 as we had him up there before based on the competition he beat recently.  Big fight with Monson coming up as well could get him even higher up the ranks.
MR.WILLIE

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:30 am
CDF47 wrote:

Mehmen is right up there as well, which is why I just listed him above, since he beat a ranked Gracie at the time.  The list above for top 20 is in no order.  The champs usually get a bit of an advantage because the title should represent the best fighter in the divison for that org.  It sucks it is not always the case due to non-title fights like with Garner/Gluhov, Materla/Silva/Khalidov,....   Bedorf does need a notable win though, I agree.  Hopefully KSW brings in some decent HWs for him to defend his title against. 

Tony Johnson also has wins over Tim Sylvia (finish win), Derrick Lewis, Tony Lopez, and Kenny "Deuce" Garner.  Tony Johnson is right up there in the top 20 as well with Bedorf and Mehmen.

In this case though, Ishii will come in at number 15 as we had him up there before based on the competition he beat recently.  Big fight with Monson coming up as well could get him even higher up the ranks.
Agreed! Great job! Just saying you know what I think about some title holders that's why I make the comparison, IMO title in hand does not make you the better fighter! IMO mehmen over bedorf beacuse of the quality of his last wins ! Take care bro
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:53 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Agreed! Great job! Just saying you know what I think about some title holders that's why I make the comparison, IMO title in hand does not make you the better fighter! IMO mehmen over bedorf beacuse of the quality of his last wins ! Take care bro
Yeah, level of competition is more important so since Mehman beat our previously ranked Rolles would have to give him the edge over Bedorf as well.  Tony Johnson should be above Bedorf as well due to his resume.  Hope ONE FC gets him another fight soon though. 

KSW also needs to bring in someone solid to take on Maciej Jewtuszko for LW belt.  Been wanting to get him ranked as well but they need to bring in someone solid to get him listed.  A lot of solid LWs out there they should be able to bring someone good in.

Was hoping to watch VTJ tonight but just watched back to back Bellator and then MFC so I had my MMA fill for the night.  1 AM here so that it'll be it for the night.  Will have to try to catch VTJ tomorrow.

Take care Willie. 
MR.WILLIE

Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:31 pm
Cd! Mike Russow signed with wsof!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:12 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:Cd! Mike Russow signed with wsof!
Awesome news...Great to hear.  We just dropped him out of the rankings too.  Thought he might have retired as he didn't fight in a while and made no announcement.  Will have to consider him back in the rankings soon after he fights in WSOF.  Would be cool to see him fight Arlovski or Mehmen.

Thanks for the info.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum