GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Alexander Shlemenko vs Brett Cooper Fight Video - Bellator 98 Empty Alexander Shlemenko vs Brett Cooper Fight Video - Bellator 98

Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:33 am

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Alexander Shlemenko vs Brett Cooper Fight Video - Bellator 98 Empty Re: Alexander Shlemenko vs Brett Cooper Fight Video - Bellator 98

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:34 am
I'm super proud of Alexander after tonight's performance. The man gave the fans one hell of a fight. Not once did he stall or go for points. He fought like a REAL fighter and always stood in the pocket like a PRIME Wanderlei Silva. Shlemenko tried going for the finish as soon as the cage door shut. What amazes me is that he would stop at nothing to put Cooper away, even after getting rocked a few times, he kept coming forward.

This man deserves a medal of recognition from Putin himself.
RUSSIA #1
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Alexander Shlemenko vs Brett Cooper Fight Video - Bellator 98 Empty Re: Alexander Shlemenko vs Brett Cooper Fight Video - Bellator 98

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:33 am
Holy crap is Cooper a tough kid! Not too many guys could take that many solid punches for 1 round let alone 5.

Schlemenko looked good. He needs to bring up his cardio. His counter wrestling is coming along very well. Nice win. cheers 
KSW
KSW

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:28 pm
Shlemenko is da man. Both fighters landed some hard shots, more than I´m used to see.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:31 pm
Great fight.  Top 5 FOTY
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:47 pm
Great fight Cooper had him rocked a couple times it was a war schlemenko looked good tho he took a lot of unnecessary shots and cardio needs sharpening can't question schlemenkos heart or grit.

Can't help but think had that been rhino throwing in those exchanges he may have kod schlemenko.

Can't wait for rhino vs schlenenko
wekka
wekka

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:00 pm
Both guys came out of this fight looking great.

I wasn't exactly a fan of the rematch, but after it was all said and done, I couldn't have thought of a better main event for the season premier. Cooper and Shlemenko have improved tenfold since their last encounter.

Cooper seems to have somehow developed a very strong chin after being on the receiving end of some brutal ko's and he has also gained a very respectable wrestling game.

As for Shlemenko, I do agree that his cardio needs some work. Outside of that, he's refined his striking while maintaining that unpredictability factor. His grappling has gotten ridiculously good compared to what he had as of 2008. Shlemenko really solidified himself as a true champion last night.
MR.WILLIE

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:59 pm
great fight....impress with cooper!!!

that makes me think that shlemenko vs marshall is a closer fight than we thought before
Adax

Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:05 pm
Having a lot of fun re-watching this one, still makes me go OHHHHH at a few points cheers 
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:56 pm
great fight. shlemenko had me a little worried there in the first 2, but man alive he turnt up in rounds 3 to 5.
wat
wat

Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:01 am
sloppy slugfest between 2 cans lol
adam
adam

Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:06 am
backdoor to zuffa wrote:great fight. shlemenko had me a little worried there in the first 2, but man alive he turnt up in rounds 3 to 5.
Storm is a warrior and a Russian.

It's not in his blood to quit, mate.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum