GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Sean McCorkle 2 Fight Video - KSW 24 Empty Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Sean McCorkle 2 Fight Video - KSW 24

Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Last edited by KSW on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
KSW
KSW

Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Sean McCorkle 2 Fight Video - KSW 24 Empty Re: Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Sean McCorkle 2 Fight Video - KSW 24

Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:53 am
The P4P King is back. Better than prime Lesnar What a Face
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Sean McCorkle 2 Fight Video - KSW 24 Empty Re: Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Sean McCorkle 2 Fight Video - KSW 24

Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:44 am
What a savage beating Pudz dished out from the bottom. I hope McCorkle is ok.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
loyalty13
loyalty13

Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:57 pm
No matter what org, HW is just abysmal.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:17 pm
loyalty13 wrote:No matter what org, HW is just abysmal.
Big guys will always have bad gastanks and poor technique compared to small guys. With that said Pudzilla is awesome to watch as a freakshow. Win or lose I get what I expect from him. He almost KOed Sexy from the guard.
loyalty13
loyalty13

Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:21 pm
agreed. i do love to watch a good HW slobfest. always amsues me Smile

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:00 pm
Hw is not abysmal lmao

It is in ksw I mean were talking about a ufc dropout in mccorkle and a freakshow in pudz.neither one could do shit in a real hw division.

The problem with hw is there still is such a huge gap in the top tier and the mid level guys.

Hw on the elite level is still IMO is the baddest dudes out there but the guys in the middle or bottom don't have a huge range of places to go.not just to get paid but to fight competitevly against guys who are as good or better.

Jmma hws are almost extinct meanwhile ksw is freakshow m-1has great prospects and solid names probly best hw outside USA.bellator full of up and comers and some good names wsof still building but weak.ufc has the best grouping of hw talent.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
KSW
KSW

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:02 pm
fka wrote:Hw is not abysmal lmao

It is in ksw I mean were talking about a ufc dropout in mccorkle and a freakshow in pudz.neither one could do shit in a real hw division.

The problem with hw is there still is such a huge gap in the top tier and the mid level guys.

Hw on the elite level is still IMO is the baddest dudes out there but the guys in the middle or bottom don't have a huge range of places to go.not just to get paid but to fight competitevly against guys who are as good or better.

Jmma hws are almost extinct meanwhile ksw is freakshow m-1has great prospects and solid names probly best hw outside USA.bellator full of up and comers and some good names wsof still building but weak.ufc has the best grouping of hw talent.
KSW HW champ Bedorf would beat most of the fighters on the UFC roster. Hopefully we´ll see Cain, JDS and the rest in KSW in the future. They need to prove themselves in the ring.
fka
fka

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Ring / cage doesn't matter compared to who you beat and how.

Bedorf would best some guys but I don't see him beating most of top 10.

Ksw hw needs a lot of work what's next pudz vs bedorf for belt?

With some more veteran guys or something but their matchmaking is shit.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka
fka

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:25 pm
*Double post.

BELLATOR #1
loyalty13
loyalty13

Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:50 pm
there are 3 good HW fighters who are well rounded and can fight for more than 1 round.:
Cain
Jds
werdum

That is all.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:56 pm
^^^
Nah man your crazy Smile

Hw champ still better then anyother division and would beat anyother champ from lower weights.

Miocic,Jordan,Barnett,cormier among others can go 3 a lot more can to.

Unlike most divisions heavys go for finish don't care what weight if they didn't point fight they would gas more as well but lighter u go less ko power =you need to outwork opponents then finish.

BELLATOR #1
loyalty13
loyalty13

Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:04 pm
WE saw miocic gas and get worked by struve in the second. Jordan? lol. that guy is awful. Barnett is decent when he's not getting tossed around by a chubby guy half his size. And no, there aren't lots more. Hws don't go for finishes more than other weights, they just generally have awful defense or gas then get ko'd.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:21 pm
Heavyweights do go for finish more in hw every punch is possible fight ender LOL.

Lhw is full of guys which gas mw too

Ww down is really where cardio is a skillset everyone has.

Hw elite and middle guys are further apart then other divisions unlike most other divisions a good portion of hws bank on finishing before 3 rounds.

Mma was designed fir finishes something you get in the hw division.

Just because guys pushing 250-300 lbs can't point fight for 15 mins doesn't bother me.

Rather see 1-2 rounds of action then 3-5 point fighting.

BELLATOR #1
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm
HW is best division in MMA.  Most finishes by far.

It was cool to see Pudz almost KO McCorkle from the guard.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum