GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Looks like GMMA is on Zuffa's radar screen. Haha! Empty Looks like GMMA is on Zuffa's radar screen. Haha!

Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:06 pm
Someone from Zuffa was here and submitted the following abuse report for "hacked" information to us & phbb.com. Haha! And Dana denied that @s3rve.exe or annon did any damage to them. Haha. I removed the thread. It's all out there in a million places still though. Just don't want any risk of us getting fucked with though. Fuckers!

I wonder how the Fertitta thread is going over at Zuffa HQ.. Very Happy Pretty sure Zuffa doesn't have copyright on anything there. It's all third party stuff.

Looks like GMMA is on Zuffa's radar screen. Haha! Scaled.php?server=191&filename=zuffawarning

KSW
KSW

Looks like GMMA is on Zuffa's radar screen. Haha! Empty Re: Looks like GMMA is on Zuffa's radar screen. Haha!

Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:13 pm
They will never break us. GLOBAL-MMA > ZUFFA
KSW
KSW

Looks like GMMA is on Zuffa's radar screen. Haha! Empty Re: Looks like GMMA is on Zuffa's radar screen. Haha!

Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:21 pm
Looks like GMMA is on Zuffa's radar screen. Haha! Zuffay
KSW
KSW

Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:28 pm
Looks like GMMA is on Zuffa's radar screen. Haha! Lawm
Dagwood
Dagwood

Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:31 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:Looks like GMMA is on Zuffa's radar screen. Haha! Lawm

May need to forward this to Annon & @s3rver.exe. Smile

Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:45 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:They will never break us. GLOBAL-MMA > ZUFFA

Laughing

Good to know we're on their radar, so we know we're pissing them off. Looks like GMMA is on Zuffa's radar screen. Haha! 2750705302
KSW
KSW

Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:53 pm
We´re dealing with the big boys now.
KSW
KSW

Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:59 pm
Wolfman wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:They will never break us. GLOBAL-MMA > ZUFFA

Laughing

Good to know we're on their radar, so we know we're pissing them off. Looks like GMMA is on Zuffa's radar screen. Haha! 2750705302
Holy smoke that was an epic song. I must use it in a GMMA vs ZUFFA video.
monaroCountry

Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 pm
Annon & @s3rver.exe would kick the hell out of UFC and their slimy legal reps once again.
ZuffaKiller

Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:21 pm
FUCK ZUFFA!!!!!!
KSW
KSW

Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:27 am
Dagwood wrote:
I wonder how the Fertitta thread is going over at Zuffa HQ.. Very Happy Pretty sure Zuffa doesn't have copyright on anything there. It's all third party stuff.
Very Happy They are probably furious over your Fertitta thread. All the Anti-Zuffa vids on youtube are linked to that thread.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:34 pm
Great to know that we are getting under their skin. I'm so happy to be a part of this community that fights for the good and the balance in MMA. I wouldn't have it any other way.
KSW
KSW

Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:09 pm
Longtime Fan wrote:Great to know that we are getting under their skin. I'm so happy to be a part of this community that fights for the good and the balance in MMA. I wouldn't have it any other way.
We´re the only legit community left and now the top law firm in Nevada is after us. This will only make us stronger.
goodnightirene

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:36 am
you guys are fucking stupid. i come here to talk bout international mma like ksw and ONE fc... not some stupid shit like you guys are talking about.

delete my account please i want nothing to do with this website.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:43 am
You just realized how this forum is "78 posts in"?

Hmmm
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:06 am
goodnightirene wrote:you guys are fucking stupid. i come here to talk bout international mma like ksw and ONE fc... not some stupid shit like you guys are talking about.

delete my account please i want nothing to do with this website.

There are 26 threads out of 32 at this time on the front page that have nothing to do with Zuffa and what we feel is wrong with where they are trying to take MMA. 26 threads including ones for Legend FC, KSW, M-1, UFC, Road FC, & Bellator.

If you don't like that stuff don't click on those type threads. I'm hoping you could start some threads about things you'd liked to talk about for international MMA like KSW and One FC. I would like to share my opinions on your thoughts if I have some insight on them either way.

Hope you don't leave. Throw up some shit you want to talk about and see what sticks.

Dagwood
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum