GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bellend
bellend

Anyone translate what was said at the end of the fight? Empty Anyone translate what was said at the end of the fight?

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 am
Interested to know what was said by Putin, Fedor et al at the end. According to one report, Fedor declared himself a 'new Fedor'...

Was certainly a Fedor I have never seen before. Careful, patient and content to pick apart his lumbering opponent without ever going for the kill. Not the fireworks we have come to expect, but understandable given the last three outings.

He looked altogether more comfortable and positive to me. No doubt fighting for the home town made a difference.

Speaking of which, was pleased to see respect extended to the American by the Russian crowd. Something I'd almost forgotten could happen in MMA after the steady diet of Zuffa and its accompanying lowbrow xenophobic fanbase I've had to endure of late.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Anyone translate what was said at the end of the fight? Empty Re: Anyone translate what was said at the end of the fight?

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:08 pm
I was curious about this as well.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Anyone translate what was said at the end of the fight? Empty Re: Anyone translate what was said at the end of the fight?

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:05 pm
Putin basically praised him and said that Fedor is a true Russian role model for all people and the epidemy of a REAL man.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum