GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Alexey Oleinik has been training with Badr Hari & Overeem Empty Alexey Oleinik has been training with Badr Hari & Overeem

Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:11 am
Alexey Oleinik, "On the fight with Cro Cop would settle for less"
bloodandsweat.ru - October 28, 2013

Alexey Oleinik has been training with Badr Hari & Overeem Sdfgedfgvdc

Blood & Sweat offers you an exclusive interview with Alexey Oleinik (09/01/47), in which he talked about how agreed to replace Alexander Emelianenko (23-6) in a fight with Mirko Filipovic (10.02.28).

- You fought on October 16th at the tournament ProFC 50, on November 30 you have to play again. How did you decide to meet Mirko Cro Cop?
- I feel that now I'm in good shape. In a duel with Dion Staring I have not received serious injuries. In addition, such proposals come very rarely and not every soldier, even in the career. So I think that it was a sin to give up and lose the chance to fight with such a legendary fighter like Mirko Filipovic.

- What is the financial component of the proposal?

- In my acceptance of this has played a secondary role. How good is the promotion, and the conditions are so good (smiling). If I had been assigned the same amount that I get in ProFC or "stronghold", I would still agree. That proposal, which the organizers have made me the "Legends" was a pleasant bonus.

- It is true that part of the training takes place in a "martial arts club number 1" with Alistair Overeem and Badr Hari?

- We have known for some time just practicing with Overeem, and now it turned out that this is part of the preparation for a fight with Mirko. With Badr we are just beginning to work together.

- Less than two weeks before the fight.
Will you be able to prepare a team for such a kickboxer like Cro Cop?
- Excellent team, excellent condition, but no matter how professional you would have been, for 10-15 days, you can not prepare for. I only hope that in the last year got a good shape and extreme fight ended without injury.

- How to react to this in promotions TechKrep, in which you fight on November 30 with former UFC fighter Philip De Vries?

- They are upset. Under the contract, I do not have to fight a certain time before the tournament, but now I'm breaking conditions, literally 5-6 days. I asked them to take the most loyal apologized. This is my personal fault, I just really want to now go against Cro Cop. However, I do not refuse to fight with De Vries. Hopefully, they will go to meet me.

- How do you feel about those circumstances that led you to fight with Mirko Cro Cop?

- Life of Alexander - this is his personal life. I'm glad I got this fight, but not happy with what happened. I'm sorry that it happened, and the fans will not see his performance. I was also interested in his fight with Cro Cop.

Although, there were preconditions to the level of intuition that something with this fight can happen. I am grateful to promotional campaigns "Legend" for the fact that they noted my past achievements and paid attention to me. I thank them for that.

- Is there any plan to fight with Mirko Filipovic?

- So far nothing, but I hope that in this short time we will work something out. I have long wanted to fight with interesting contenders such as Andrew Orel, Jeff Monson, and among them was Mirko Cro Cop. Fight to the last, and turned up and abandon it for me as a fighter, is wrong.

http://www.bloodandsweat.ru/2013/10/aleksej-olejnik-na-boj-s-kro-kopom-soglasilsya-by-i-za-menshie-dengi/
KSW
KSW

Alexey Oleinik has been training with Badr Hari & Overeem Empty Re: Alexey Oleinik has been training with Badr Hari & Overeem

Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:31 am
Oleinik is better than ever.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Alexey Oleinik has been training with Badr Hari & Overeem Empty Re: Alexey Oleinik has been training with Badr Hari & Overeem

Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:22 pm
He will be super human if badr gets hus way LOL

Reem and hari drug lords hope okeinik stays clean.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:18 pm
Good to hear. Cro Cop is going to have his hands full.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum