GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Sergei Kharitonov vs Daniel Sam Fight Video - Glory 11 Chicago  Empty Sergei Kharitonov vs Daniel Sam Fight Video - Glory 11 Chicago

Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:28 am

Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sergei Kharitonov vs Daniel Sam Fight Video - Glory 11 Chicago  Empty Re: Sergei Kharitonov vs Daniel Sam Fight Video - Glory 11 Chicago

Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:24 am
Shocked 8)

Holy f***! Sergei looked great. Haha... Floyd Mayatonov with the left hand low shoulder rolls. What an impressive win. Sam is rated #1 in the UK. The Brit didn't look like he shoulda' been in the same ring with Sergei.

Man all of his punches were HARD and crisp. I mean he threw like 30 or 40 beautiful combinations. Rarely missed anything. No jab... low body lead > body > liver > body > uppercut. Wo! I mean that was some beautiful 'pure' boxing shit to watch. Vladimir, Lennox, Mike, & Muhammed would have luv'd that as much as me.

It's kinda' laughable to say that JDS has the best HW boxing in MMA. He barely can through a 2-3 punch combination. He sure doesn't have the number of different punches Sergei has nor the level of technique. I'm not just talking today... I also mean PRIDE Sergei. Actually, I don't think I've ever seen better pure boxing from any one in lower weight classes in MMA than that fight. Anybody help me out on that one???

Sergei Kharitonov vs Daniel Sam Fight Video - Glory 11 Chicago  Empty Re: Sergei Kharitonov vs Daniel Sam Fight Video - Glory 11 Chicago

Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:26 am
Pride Sergei had probably the best boxing I've ever seen in MMA, his fight with Rizzo being a perfect example. He used the jab beautifully and had strong, straight punches. He also mixed it up going to the body and head. He's still good, but he's changed his style a bit from boxer to more of a "boxer-puncher." That's probably due to his added weight and slightly decreased speed. Now he looks to box his way inside and just overwhelm with power. It's amazing to watch still. I just wish he'd lose a little weight and gain some of that quickness back from his prime days.

Also, I agree about JDS. He's a one punch at a time kind of guy. He's always struck me as someone who hates to get hit so he won't risk throwing combos. Well, either that or he's just can't put it all together. In any case, his boxing is overrated. Pride Sergei destroys him, and most likely even this slower but strong Sergei kills him too.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum