GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

We want ONEFC TO USE THE RING WE ARE DIE HARD FAN Empty We want ONEFC TO USE THE RING WE ARE DIE HARD FAN

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:09 am
Hey I just got a message from Jason who is social media director and he responds to my friend who doing his job to convince onefc to the ring but we need your guy to help by let our voice be hear and let it give him reason why the ring is so much better fit for onefc as we die hard man fan let us unit together work together! Put your voice be hear by type down on the list why the ring is better! GO GlobelMMA let chat we want the ring!

1. You could cut corners

2. You get a better view

3. It look much because it so clear

4. Better view

5. no cage fighter slang

6. The ring allows for safely performed stomp, knee-on the –ground the –ground and soccer kick

7. if you’ve ever been live events, you quickly realize the visibility its far superior in the ring .I’ve ringside and further back, and the ring is still the king

8. Ring all recognized as a combat sport because has boxing /kickboxing /Muay Thai plus are also internationally recognized as symbols as combat sport word in the world

9. the ring ropes also act as boundary, thought with a certain amount of giving , so I would describe theme as a ‘’ softer boundary’’

10. plenty of wrestler who had successes in the ring aka rampage mark Kerr mark colemen

11. The spring of the ring can create space to  make the transition easier

12. The cage is  larger, encourages defensive tactic and back pedaling ,ring encourage circling rather the running backwards, and encourage offense for as a defense

13. Cage clinch probably leads to the most boring face format..in the ring fighter bounce off the rope, most acrobatic and energetic …
Because guys hold each other against the  cage too much and a ring would provide more exciting bout without cage-stalling tactics’

14. Please remember the pride because it has been the best thing since the Fedor debut on pridefc

15. The corner allows for move varied and dynamic striking game. The fighter can trap their opponent in the corner, adding an extra strategic element .When an opponent is put in such a position he is far more open to straight punch than he would be in tradition cage where lateral movement nearly always provide an escape route.in general, this lead to more varied striking and less reliance on looks.

16. The ring is great because there are less stalemate

17.Ring, easily. You can't press someone up against the ropes like you do in a cage, you can't stop taking downs with ropes, and you can't press someone up against the ropes.You need to have better technique to be in a ring

18.the ring changes things in terms of takedowns, changes things in terms of how you can get up. That’s the first change.

19.the cage makes mma  it look more brutal and barbaric for casual people to  watch that sport.that good reason 2 add the add the ring

20.Bas, CroCop, Fedor, a bunch of other legend agree the ring should be standard for mma

21.You need to have better technique to be in a ring

22 . That is what the cable fasteners are to keep in place. I would will have the ring have 4 or 5 rope with two bands on each side.

23. A wrestler can still do very well in a ring. Ropes don't aid the strikers in any direct way either, I don't see the problem.
24. Ropes are the same as the walls, just a little weaker. You can equate them to fencing in your real world analogy.

25.And besides, MMA is a sport and all discussions about environments for MMA should take place in context of MMA being a sport. Ergo, terms like 'natural' have no place here.

Last edited by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 12 times in total
KSW
KSW

We want ONEFC TO USE THE RING WE ARE DIE HARD FAN Empty Re: We want ONEFC TO USE THE RING WE ARE DIE HARD FAN

Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:18 am
Ring makes mma look like a real classy sport and favours active fighters instead of wall n stall point fighters. Just compare PRIDE and UFC and you´ll see the obvious. If ONE truly wants to be the next PRIDE they MUST use the ring.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

We want ONEFC TO USE THE RING WE ARE DIE HARD FAN Empty Re: We want ONEFC TO USE THE RING WE ARE DIE HARD FAN

Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:37 am
use the ring and use head stomps my two wishes for One fc they can keep elbows too. One fc would so much better in a ring
KSW
KSW

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:13 am
PRIDE4EVER wrote:use the ring and use head stomps my two wishes for One fc they can keep elbows too. One fc would so much better in a ring
Elbows gotta go. They cause too much cuts and blood which ruins some fights for me.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:25 am
KSW wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:use the ring and use head stomps my two wishes for One fc they can keep elbows too. One fc would so much better in a ring
Elbows gotta go. They cause too much cuts and blood which ruins some fights for me.

Yea but I think they can be such a effective weapon. The one complaint that I have with elbows is you can stall on the ground with them you can just rub short elbows in ones face and that is considered action. no elbows forces one to posture up and makes for more exciting action on the ground.

I see your argument cuts suck especially when they end fights prematurely. Blood is apart of fighting, while I agree too much blood is bad and makes the sport look very brutal it is a fight and cuts and blood in a way will always be apart of fighting.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:58 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:Hey I just got a message from Jason who is social media director and he responds to my friend who doing his job to convince onefc to the ring but we need your guy to help by let our voice be hear and let it give him reason why the ring is so much better fit for onefc as we die hard man fan let us unit together work together! Put your voice be hear by type down on the list why the ring is better! GO GlobelMMA let chat we want the ring!
1. You could cut corner
2. You get better view
3. It look much because it so clear
4. better view
5. no cage fighter slang
6. the ring allow for safely performed stomp, knee-on the –ground the –ground and soccer kick
7. if you’ve ever been live events, you quickly realize the visibility its far superior in the ring .I’ve ringside and further back, and the ring is still the king
8. ring all recognized as combat sport because has boxing /kickboxing /muay Thai plus are also intenationally recognized as symbols as combat sport word in world
9. the ring ropes also act as boundary, thought with a certain amount of give ,so I would describe theme as a ‘’ softer boundary’’
10. plenty of wrestler who had successes in the ring aka rampage mark Kerr mark colemen
11. the spring of the ring can create space to  make transition easier
12. cage is  larger, encourages defensive tactic and back pedaling ,ring encourage circling rather the running backwards, and encourage offence for as defense
13. Cage clinch probably lead to most boring  face fomma..in the ring fighter bounce off the rope, more acrobatic and energetic …
Because guys hold each other against the  cage too much and a ring would provide more exciting bout without cage-stalling tactics’
14. please remember the pride because it was best thing since fedor debut on pridefc
15. The corner allow for move varied and dynamic striking game. Fighter can trap their opponent in the corner, adding an extras stragic element .when an opponent is put in such a position he is far more open to straight punch than he would be in tradition cage where lateral movement nearly always provide an escape route.in general, this lead to more varied striking and less reliance on looks.
16. The ring is great because there are less stalemate
17.Ring, easily. You can't press someone up against the ropes like you do in a cage, you can't stop take downs with ropes, and you can't press someone up against ropes.
You need to have better technique to be in a ring
Nice list. One other point is there are way too many cage orgs around the world. There are very few orgs held in a ring using PRIDE rules or full rules and this adds divsersity to the sport and keeps things from getting stale. The ring is no doubt the way to go with stomps.

Elbows are great too. Only a handful of fights have ever been stopped due to elbow cut stoppage and they can be a devastating weapon in a fighter's arsenal.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Adax

Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:44 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
KSW wrote:
Yea but I think they can be such a effective weapon. The one complaint that I have with elbows is you can stall on the ground with them you can just rub short elbows in ones face and that is considered action. no elbows forces one to posture up and makes for more exciting action on the ground.

I see your argument cuts suck especially when they end fights prematurely. Blood is apart of fighting, while I agree too much blood is bad and makes the sport look very brutal it is a fight and cuts and blood in a way will always be apart of fighting.
Agreed. I'm cool with standing elbows, just not a fan of them on the ground.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:41 pm
Any update on how this petition is going?
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:59 pm
jason from Director (Online Media & Publications) at ONE Fighting Championship he just got on twitter right now. I wait for him get back on the response

PRIDE4EVER

Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:12 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:jason from Director (Online Media & Publications) at ONE Fighting Championship he just got on twitter right now. I wait for him get back on the response
Keep me informed really interested in this!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:58 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:jason from Director (Online Media & Publications) at ONE Fighting Championship he just got on twitter right now. I wait for him get back on the response
Keep me informed really interested in this!
Same here

kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:03 am
Here's an update!
Although it is unlikely that ONEFC will be changing to a ring in the near future, the list is very thought-provoking
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:55 am
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:Here's an update!
Although it is unlikely that ONEFC will be changing to a ring in the near future, the list is very thought-provoking
We need to keep petitioning then I think this can be done they said the list provokes some though well fan support would make them more prone to the switch.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:13 am
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:Here's an update!
We need to keep petitioning then I think this can be done they said the list provokes some though well fan support would make them more prone to the switch.
I agree. A petition is the way to go.

KSW
KSW

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:20 am
ONE should try to do it like KSW instead of imitating UFC. This is what an mma show should look like imo

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:05 am
KSW wrote:ONE should try to do it like KSW instead of imitating UFC. This is what an mma show should look like imo

Agreed.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum