GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market Empty 5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market

Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:51 pm
I took my time and find some research well this what I got I hope you guy really enjoys it

1) Mainstream, cross  promotion, affiliate

2) Grow your talent by no sign castoff UFC

3) High -quality production

4) The biggest mistake that everybody makes is trying   to compete with the ufc.    
Compete against yourself / start building yourself

4) Know exactly who you are and what is your plan know what are we going to do

5) Your first year is your issue is where yours looking what are we gone  do first year

6) You make it through that first year you’re still alive all right then

7) What’s a three-year plan you get into your three year plan

8) And that’s a start to build your company the last thing on earth

9) If somebody starting to become a ufc level

10) They hit the spot that right business model
11) They have the right model in the do it right

12) have a ring because people take you seriously when you do that
13) Innovate!

14) NO use the fuck unified rules because being a fucking joke

15) Use the PRIDEFC score system as the whole fight.

16) Good matchmaking=stack card :]

17) Go for the jugular =find fighter who going have expired contract but who good reputation fighter profile who is legit.

18) Play ball=when you two promotions are  compelled to against  the other play ball to have  the best deal for fighter
19) Listen to the fan
20) Respect the ranking
21) NO fuck wolf ticket/over hype fighter

22) In the mma world  there some stupid promotion who has  ridiculous name that make you laugh because of  the name and it’s hard for casual people to take them seriously
1. However the event usually has a ridiculous cheesy, corny name that sounds like it's been thought of by a child.
2. The most ridiculous named many promotions I've heard of so far is ' Hells Rage’. That is so embarrassing
23) Have professor legit commentators who not bias, not go overboard, no insult to fans

24) Have the brain aka you what are you doing and the people  around you!
 Have banked up investor
25) 24) NO overpriced product when you buy ppv  /order it on demand/ internet ppv aka ippv

26) Listing the fan who gives you good feedback

27) Design the belt so it doesn’t look blanket aka dull like boring
 Pimp that belt bro so it looks flashing!
5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqMn1NFmR0_wO8oI0OisgFsmjorKOCwPX8lBkqM9_t7JaSop02VQ

28) Market right by showing high class, respect. NO meatheads crap

29) Put some effect on design poster
30) Last part if you do this right then graduating to the newbie promotion we are supporting you

5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market Z    5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl7a9R-rYGIJVwiqnx7caBhdRI0JnqDYxi8GC1uvtP1W0DDUcP

Last edited by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:04 am; edited 3 times in total
wekka
wekka

5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market Empty Re: 5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:06 am
I don't see the issue with.signing UFC castoffs if they genuinely have talent and/or are consistently entertaining.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market Empty Re: 5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:18 am
wekka wrote:I don't see the issue with.signing UFC cast-offs if they genuinely have talent and/or are consistently entertaining.
What if they  are washed off fighter who already past their prime but they still want to fight? I would hate to see that already past their prime and still want to fight but they refuse to retire. In a way some it's better to have a prime fighter instead fighter who paste prime and they hurt so bad that it is hard to watch them fight.

if you sign lot of cast off it might just over shadow your roster of fighter.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:42 am
Yeah, the UFC fires people after about every event, no exaggeration. Most of them are nobodies who either put on a boring fight or have lost a few in a row. You can't blanket statement "Don't sign UFC castoffs" when so many of the cast offs are not aging fighters.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:56 am
Just rest look at the rest of the promotion who didn't sign ufc cast off bec didn't want to be called a 2 second rate of ufc version.

kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:03 am
Hamilcar wrote:Yeah, the UFC fires people after about every event, no exaggeration.  Most of them are nobodies who either put on a boring fight or have lost a few in a row.  You can't blanket statement "Don't sign UFC castoffs" when so many of the cast offs are not aging fighters.  
I'm oh ok with that .You kind misunderstood what I say. The situation what I'm talk about it is like bellator sign tito and rampage 5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market 48440601 
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:27 am
Good list, especially this is important

kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:
13) Innovate!
UFC doesn´t have this so a promotion that uses ring/class, other rules/scoring offers the fans something that the UFC can never offer.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:29 am
i study most promotion what made them successful and I got to say the key is follower this list.THe promotion shouldn't ignore this bec i notice most promotion fail at not follwering the list!

kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:27 am
5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market 9k=

PRIDE4EVER

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:45 pm
I always said if I ever become rich the first thing I would do would be to start a MMA promotion. Oddly enough using mostly the blue print you just laid out. Smile 
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:47 pm
thank dude

adam

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:42 pm
lol well that's certainly more than 5 but very good list imo.

I like the way you think, kayneo.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:00 pm
delete

Last edited by mmainamerica on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:45 pm
everybody know mma cage is total joke because it is nothing more than a gimmick.east Europe and other country who have ring for mma.those promotion who do that have dam class.

[url=][/url]
MR.WILLIE

Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:38 am
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:I took my time and find some research well this what I got I hope you guy really enjoys it

1) Mainstream, cross  promotion, affiliate

2) Grow your talent by no sign castoff UFC

3) High -quality production

4) The biggest mistake that everybody makes is trying   to compete with the ufc.    
Compete against yourself / start building yourself

4) Know exactly who you are and what is your plan know what are we going to do

5) Your first year is your issue is where yours looking what are we gone  do first year

6) You make it through that first year you’re still alive all right then

7) What’s a three-year plan you get into your three year plan

8) And that’s a start to build your company the last thing on earth

9) If somebody starting to become a ufc level

10) They hit the spot that right business model
11) They have the right model in the do it right

13) Innovate!

16) Good matchmaking=stack card :]

17) Go for the jugular =find fighter who going have expired contract but who good reputation fighter profile who is legit.

18) Play ball=when you two promotions are  compelled to against  the other play ball to have  the best deal for fighter
19) Listen to the fan
20) Respect the ranking
21) NO fuck wolf ticket/over hype fighter

22) In the mma world  there some stupid promotion who has  ridiculous name that make you laugh because of  the name and it’s hard for casual people to take them seriously
1. However the event usually has a ridiculous cheesy, corny name that sounds like it's been thought of by a child.
2. The most ridiculous named many promotions I've heard of so far is ' Hells Rage’. That is so embarrassing
23) Have professor legit commentators who not bias, not go overboard, no insult to fans

24) Have the brain aka you what are you doing and the people  around you!
 Have banked up investor
25) 24) NO overpriced product when you buy ppv  /order it on demand

26) Listing the fan who gives you good feedback

27) Design the belt so it doesn’t look blanket aka dull like boring
 Pimp that belt bro so it looks flashing!
5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqMn1NFmR0_wO8oI0OisgFsmjorKOCwPX8lBkqM9_t7JaSop02VQ

29) Put some effect on design poster
30) Last part if you do this right then graduating to the newbie promotion we are supporting you

5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market Z    5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl7a9R-rYGIJVwiqnx7caBhdRI0JnqDYxi8GC1uvtP1W0DDUcP

Nice points across!

But right now even if I'm not a fan, the unified rules are here to stay everywhere the UFC is on!

USA companies have to doit because the commission has the power to not allow your show, that happened to the war show of nick Diaz, the commission allowed the ring but not the pride rules he wanted!

Now Japan will go unified rules also! M1 and ksw use the ring but not pride rules, so is almost the same, even if I enjoy the ring better, because you as a fan see the action better!

I don't have any problems with a company signing fighters that used to fight in the UFC, zero, because there is talent in a lot of those guys, and if you are smart and you have a tv deal, jump in sign the guy. You will have viewers that's a fact! For example, I'm a company I jump right in and snap palhares, he is talented, controversial. You sign him people will tune in to watch his fights!

Great post my friend and an official welcome to the site
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:59 pm
I would also add that new organizations should do the internet pay-per-view model. Because the UFC tends to counter-program orgs. With an internet pay-per-view model it does not matter. You get the purchase and the viewer can watch the event any day he wants. This works too for those who have to work the day and time of your event.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 pm
i agree with you hamilcar 5 key way for success independent promotion in order to succeed in mma market 2659919427

kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:38 am
Hamilcar wrote:I would also add that new organizations should do the internet pay-per-view model.  Because the UFC tends to counter-program orgs.  With an internet pay-per-view model it does not matter.  You get the purchase and the viewer can watch the event any day he wants.  This works too for those who have to work the day and time of your event.
oh you mean like invicta mma how they do that.

i'll add that on the list because that good Alternatively of doing ppv.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum