GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Sergei Kharitonov vs Alexei Kudin Fight Video - M-1 Challenge 43 Empty Sergei Kharitonov vs Alexei Kudin Fight Video - M-1 Challenge 43

Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Last edited by KSW on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
KSW
KSW

Sergei Kharitonov vs Alexei Kudin Fight Video - M-1 Challenge 43 Empty Re: Sergei Kharitonov vs Alexei Kudin Fight Video - M-1 Challenge 43

Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:28 pm
Kudin put up a pretty good fight and landed some good shots. The left in the beginning rocked Sergei and he has never been T(KO)ed by punches.
wekka
wekka

Sergei Kharitonov vs Alexei Kudin Fight Video - M-1 Challenge 43 Empty Re: Sergei Kharitonov vs Alexei Kudin Fight Video - M-1 Challenge 43

Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:34 pm
I thought Kharitonov's striking looked sub-par, particularly his defense. Absolutely no head movement! He did showcase a strong jab and had success with.what combos he did.throw, but he was content with only.throwing single punches for most of the fight. His grappling was on point, though. Definitely needs to fight more MMA next year.

I thought Kudin looked pretty good too. Threw many good combos and mixed it up well and his grappling even looked a little improved. He just got outmuscled by Kharitonov.
MR.WILLIE

Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:18 pm
What a weird stoppage!

I think kudin was landing more, Sergei looked gassed! I hope he gets back to training mma full time!

Is this a one. Time thing with m1 like ishii?
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:23 am
Everyone knows i'm the biggest Kharitonov fan but today was the absolute worst performance he's ever put on, even worse than the Monson fight in DREAM 8. He needs to take every fighter serious even vs no names like Kudin or just retire from MMA and do Kickboxing full time. That was just abysmal to watch for me.

Can't take away credit from Kudin who I thought was winning on the score card until the stoppage. One hell of a fighter and a tough kid.
KSW
KSW

Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:43 am
^ Remember that Kudin is one of the best kickboxers in mma. Kharitonov was losing the stand up and finished on the ground so it makes more sense for him to stay in mma.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:10 pm
Didn't know who Kudin was until this fight. I am officially a fan but Kharitonov will always be #1 for me along with Aleks.
adam
adam

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:18 pm
Sergei looked really weird in this fight.

This saddens me Sad
MR.WILLIE

Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:34 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:Everyone knows i'm the biggest Kharitonov fan but today was the absolute worst performance he's ever put on, even worse than the Monson fight in DREAM 8. He needs to take every fighter serious even vs no names like Kudin or just retire from MMA and do Kickboxing full time. That was just abysmal to watch for me.

Can't take away credit from Kudin who I thought was winning on the score card until the stoppage. One hell of a fighter and a tough kid.
I agree
MR.WILLIE

Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:37 pm
KSW wrote:^ Remember that Kudin is one of the best kickboxers in mma. Kharitonov was losing the stand up and finished on the ground so it makes more sense for him to stay in mma.
If kudin kickboxing was so good? He wants able to ko Sergei, sergei's stand up wasn't sharp at all

Kudin was winning but he gassed also! Sergei is better than ka and wessell! Both dominated kudin easily!

Sergei needs to train hard or rethink his position in mma!
KSW
KSW

Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:48 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:
KSW wrote:^ Remember that Kudin is one of the best kickboxers in mma. Kharitonov was losing the stand up and finished on the ground so it makes more sense for him to stay in mma.
If kudin kickboxing was so good? He wants able to ko Sergei, sergei's stand up wasn't sharp at all

Kudin was winning but he gassed also! Sergei is better than ka and wessell! Both dominated kudin easily!

Ka and Wessel didn´t dominate Kudin in the stand up. Sergei just had a kickboxing match and looked good against a legit opponent but now he didn´t look as good and it was because of Kudins skills.

Kudin

Kickboxing

2010 KOK World GP 2010 in Moscow runner up
2008 WBKF European Super Heavyweight tournament runner up (+93 kg)
2008 WBKF World Super Heavyweight tournament runner up (+93 kg)
2007 WBKF World Super Heavyweight champion (+93 kg)

2013 WAKO world championship Silver +91 kg (K-1 rules)
2010 WAKO European championship Gold +91 kg (K-1 rules)
2009 WAKO world championship Gold +91 kg
2007 WAKO world championship Gold +91 kg

Muaythai

2011 IFMA world championship Gold +91 kg
2010 IFMA world championship Bronze +91 kg
2008 IFMA world championship Gold +91 kg
2007 IFMA world championship Gold +91 kg
2006 IFMA world championship Bronze +91 kg
2006 WMF world championship Gold +91 kg
MR.WILLIE

Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:16 am
KSW wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

Ka and Wessel didn´t dominate Kudin in the stand up. Sergei just had a kickboxing match and looked good against a legit opponent but now he didn´t look as good and it was because of Kudins skills.

Kudin

Kickboxing

2010 KOK World GP 2010 in Moscow runner up
2008 WBKF European Super Heavyweight tournament runner up (+93 kg)
2008 WBKF World Super Heavyweight tournament runner up (+93 kg)
2007 WBKF World Super Heavyweight champion (+93 kg)

2013 WAKO world championship Silver +91 kg (K-1 rules)
2010 WAKO European championship Gold +91 kg (K-1 rules)
2009 WAKO world championship Gold +91 kg
2007 WAKO world championship Gold +91 kg

Muaythai

2011 IFMA world championship Gold +91 kg
2010 IFMA world championship Bronze +91 kg
2008 IFMA world championship Gold +91 kg
2007 IFMA world championship Gold +91 kg
2006 IFMA world championship Bronze +91 kg
2006 WMF world championship Gold +91 kg

its mma not kickboxing!!!!

he was dominated in that 2 fights!!!ka make him look like a kid

its not like kudin is a former glory or k1 champ, solid mma fighter nothing else and he was beating sergei, because kharitonov looked like 50 years old in that fight, simple as that
KSW
KSW

Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:43 am
^Why are you screaming? I never said Kudin is a great allround mma fighter I said he´s one of the best kickboxers in mma.

If you put all the HW mma fighters in a kickboxing tournament Kudin would be one of the top guys.

RTT said Kharitonov should stick to kickboxing and I said it makes more sense to stay in mma because he lost the kickboxing part of the fight and finished on the ground. You get it?
MR.WILLIE

Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:02 am
KSW wrote:^Why are you screaming? I never said Kudin is a great allround mma fighter I said he´s one of the best kickboxers in mma.

If you put all the HW mma fighters in a kickboxing tournament Kudin would be one of the top guys.

RTT said Kharitonov should stick to kickboxing and I said it makes more sense to stay in mma because he lost the kickboxing part of the fight and finished on the ground. You get it?
lol!!! im not screaming my friend, i gree with you ive never liked sergei as a kickboxer, i think kudin should have koed him!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:39 pm
I think it was great to see Sergei get the win. Hope he signs a long term deal with M-1.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum