GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Legendary Brothers - Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko   Empty Legendary Brothers - Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:49 am

Adax

Legendary Brothers - Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko   Empty Re: Legendary Brothers - Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:55 am
Very cinematic HL man!
Miike
Miike

Legendary Brothers - Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko   Empty Re: Legendary Brothers - Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko

Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:06 am
Great video man!

AudaxSmoke wrote:Very cinematic HL man!
Very cinematic indeed, it's almost like a movie trailer. The only thing missing is the deep voiced dude narrating it "Two brothers, one goal, to become the greatest martial artists the world had ever seen". Hehe Very Happy
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:00 am
That Johan Lofgren is the HL master! Members of the academy I hereby nominate...

P.S. - I wonder if he would do a butt HL vid for Agnetha Fältskog??? 8) What a Face
KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:02 pm
Dagwood wrote:P.S. - I wonder if he would do a butt HL vid for Agnetha Fältskog??? 8) What a Face
Agnetha butt and cameltoe 8) 
KSW
KSW

Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:17 pm
Miike wrote:Great video man!
Dagwood wrote:That Johan Lofgren is the HL master! Members of the academy I hereby nominate...
Thanx I´ll never give up on the Emelianenkos.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 pm
KSW wrote:
Dagwood wrote:P.S. - I wonder if he would do a butt HL vid for Agnetha Fältskog??? 8) What a Face
Agnetha butt and cameltoe 8) 

The first time I saw that it changed my life more even than seeing Sakuraba fight the first time. I love you 
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 pm
Excellent video Johan. This is one of my favorites. Great job.
KSW
KSW

Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:12 pm
CDF47 wrote:Excellent video Johan.  This is one of my favorites.  Great job.
I´m happy it´s one of your favorites Very Happy 
adam
adam

Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:18 pm
Great highlight as always, man.

MMA became a lesser sport when the GOAT retired from his throne.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum