GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

mma heading in wrong direction with wrong fighter Empty mma heading in wrong direction with wrong fighter

Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:18 pm
Right now we are seeing fighter who fit in this catgeguoes 
1) Athletes too small to play pro football/basketball .Can't take a punch.
2) College wrestlers who couldn't have opportunities make to the Olympic
 meathead Cookie cutter

I'm so sick of dam mma media try to over exaggerate stuff and try to fool foolish people.

Here an example here. Is Jones the greatest striker in the world? no. Does he have the best jujitsu in the world? Now, does he have the best wrestling in the world? No. Jones is just a guy who has great all around talent.
Stop with dam overhype crap.

The bar isn't very high in MMA and we are going back backward.

I think the mediocre jack of all trade guys are going to water the sport down, and make it boring. I'm just stating, ppl ooh and ah over mediocre displays of striking and even grappling, wrestling.

My favorite is Ben Askren who only using pure wrestling not that mma wrestling crap. the mma media try 2 over hype mma wrestling that is better than pure wrestling. IMO

Ben Askren uses pure wrestling and beat his great opponent with it.
We need to see a fighter with a legit back ground record that hasa multiple record skill that relative to grapping/sub combat skill.
Fabricio Werdum, Ben Askren, another fighter.
I prefer to watch fight who a master of all trades.

Masters from every discipline come and test their skills, Now only select few are true masters. I think there is too much emphasis on being extremely well-rounded, some guys I think would be better off just mastering 1 tool and being decent at the others.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum