GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashid Magomedov signs with UFC

+4
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
adam
KSW
Dagwood
8 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Rashid Magomedov signs with UFC  Empty Rashid Magomedov signs with UFC

Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:15 am

Rashid Magomedov signs with UFC  AAWBNS9x1Vo
Red Fury Fight Team MMA
yesterday at 1:40 pm

Ok here it brothers that tiger. Musailu We gave our word that Rashid is in the UFC and we kept it as soon as it was released officially with the M1. This signing played a huge role Shamil Alibatyrov. He succeeded to Rashid was released from M1.Congratulations to all Russians and our team.

Rashid Magomedov signs with UFC  -2iqjsH-4bY

http://vk.com/redfuryfightteam

KSW
KSW

Rashid Magomedov signs with UFC  Empty Re: Rashid Magomedov signs with UFC

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:13 am
Many people just threw up in their mouths. UFC is planning to hold an event in the motherland and will try to use the finest athletes from the russian promotions to take their fanbase.

World f#cking domination!
adam
adam

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:28 am
Ugh, I wish I didn't see that pic of him signing the UFC contract. Not while I'm eating. Laughing
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:50 am
KSW wrote:Many people just threw up in their mouths. UFC is planning to hold an event in the motherland and will try to use the finest athletes from the Russian promotions to take their fanbase.

great post

fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:43 pm
Well personally IMO its no ones faults but orgs who ARENT STEPPING UP!

M-1 needs to sign more guys from America and Brazil or offer better pay to keep top guys its pathetic the way they are just letting ufc into all their regions and not doing shit.

They might as well make a deal bros sell their divisions 1 by 1 to ufc like invicta.

WTF guys?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:21 pm
KSW wrote:Many people just threw up in their mouths. UFC is planning to hold an event in the motherland and will try to use the finest athletes from the russian promotions to take their fanbase.

Well put Johan.
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:43 pm
fka wrote:Well personally IMO its no ones faults but orgs who ARENT STEPPING UP!

M-1 needs to sign more guys from America and Brazil or offer better pay to keep top guys its pathetic the way they are just letting ufc into all their regions and not doing shit.

They might as well make a deal bros sell their divisions 1 by 1 to ufc like invicta.

WTF guys?
Remember when Dana talked shit about M-1? What he said made big damage to the M-1 brand, they lost money and many fans still don´t like M-1 because of the lies from Dana. Dana couldn´t sign Fedor to an exclusive contract so he said they´re shady russians. In reality M-1, Vadim and Fedor are the most honest in the business and they´ve been trying to make the sport grow by using non-exclusive contracts, world cups etc..

It´s f#cked up that the most shady, mafia owned promotion (Zuffa) managed to make people hate M-1 which is actually a very good promotion. If everyone supported M-1 instead of UFC they would get the money and exposure to sign the top fighters.
fka
fka

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:48 pm
I'm not hating I'm just saying people complain ufc is sniping talent for regional shows .....well wtf is ANY org doing about it?

Really I'm tired of orgs just lettingvufc steamroll them and let talent just leave.
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:53 pm
fka wrote:I'm not hating I'm just saying people complain ufc is sniping talent for regional shows .....well wtf is ANY org doing about it?

Really I'm tired of orgs just lettingvufc steamroll them and let talent just leave.
I´m not talking about you. Many fans don´t support M-1 because of what Dana said and this is really sad. If everyone said f#ck you to Zuffa and supported M-1 instead the mma scene would change drastically in no time. It´s all about the money and exposure.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:18 pm
KSW wrote:
fka wrote:Well personally IMO its no ones faults but orgs who ARENT STEPPING UP!

WTF guys?
Remember when Dana talked shit about M-1? What he said made big damage to the M-1 brand, they lost money and many fans still don´t like M-1 because of the lies from Dana. Dana couldn´t sign Fedor to an exclusive contract so he said they´re shady russians. In reality M-1, Vadim and Fedor are the most honest in the business and they´ve been trying to make the sport grow by using non-exclusive contracts, world cups etc..

It´s f#cked up that the most shady, mafia owned promotion (Zuffa) managed to make people hate M-1 which is actually a very good promotion.

nice ksw  8)
Heretic
Heretic

Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:47 pm
fka wrote:I'm not hating I'm just saying people complain ufc is sniping talent for regional shows .....well wtf is ANY org doing about it?

I agree M-1 brags about there millionaire investors yet only put on 3-5 events a year and can not even keep there own talent, M-1 has been around since 97 and they still havent grown much since then. I love M-1 but I have been saying this about the org for years "get your shit together"
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:53 pm
Heretic wrote:

I agree M-1 brags about there millionaire investors yet only put on 3-5 events a year and can not even keep there own talent, M-1 has been around since 97 and they still havent grown much since then. I love M-1 but I have been saying this about the org for years "get your shit together"
They don´t brag about any investors. M-1 just had a HW GP and signed big names like Kharitonov and Ishii so they´re trying to take things to the next level. UFC has the most money and gives the best exposure for fighters, everyone knows this (including the fighters). This is what´s wrong about the sport and everyone needs to support M-1 instead of UFC.
Heretic
Heretic

Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:04 pm
KSW wrote:
Heretic wrote:

They don´t brag about any investors. They just had a HW GP and signed big names like Kharitonov and Ishii so they´re trying to take things to the next level. UFC has the most money and gives the best exposure for fighters, everyone knows this. This is what´s wrong about the sport and everyone needs to support M-1 instead of UFC.

Evgeni has bragged about it....
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:05 pm
Heretic wrote:
KSW wrote:
Heretic wrote:

They don´t brag about any investors. They just had a HW GP and signed big names like Kharitonov and Ishii so they´re trying to take things to the next level. UFC has the most money and gives the best exposure for fighters, everyone knows this. This is what´s wrong about the sport and everyone needs to support M-1 instead of UFC.

Evgeni has bragged about it....
Link?
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:35 pm
Heretic wrote:
only put on 3-5 events a year
M-1 put on 11 events this year and 17 last year according to Sherdog

http://www.sherdog.com/organizations/M1-Global-72

fka
fka

Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:46 pm
Its crazy to me the reasoning is oh well just don't support ufc and all things will be OK lmao

SOME company needs to raise pay bring in Bette talent so guys dont leave

If your waiting for people to just stop watching ufc then mma landscape will never change.

Other orgs outside USA need to grow a pare.
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:49 pm
fka wrote:Its crazy to me the reasoning is oh well just don't support ufc and all things will be OK lmao

SOME company needs to raise pay bring in Bette talent so guys dont leave

If your waiting for people to just stop watching ufc then mma landscape will never change.

Other orgs outside USA need to grow a pare.
Other promotions will grow when Zuffa loses its grip on the sport, as simple as that. Fans need to start supporting the sport called mma and fighters all over the world. Most people today think the sport is called Ultimate fighting, cagefighting or UFC.
fka
fka

Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:14 pm
How will zuffa lose a grip of anything when they easily invade regions and take all the talent from promotions?

Realistically people aren't going to stop watching ufc until there is a viable alternative which isn't quite happening.

Orgs need to step up spend some money

If you think guys are just going to take over by doing nothing im not sure what how anyone expects ufc to fall or even be equaled.
Mikal
Mikal

Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:32 am
FKA does have a point. A lot of these organizations aren't investing enough into star power. KSW has done well with it with Khalidov and Pudz - which results in a very prosperous organization. OneFC is doing alright with Aoki and now the signing of Askren. But there are a lot of other organizations that just aren't even trying to compete when Zuffa comes in to try and take their fighters. Magomedov was certainly a guy worth fighting for - it will be interesting to see what kind of contract he is on with Zuffa. If it is low then the ball was dropped on this guy by M-1.
adam
adam

Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:35 am
Well is sucks he went there but after having a few days to calm down, I at least hope this 'M-1 nobody' can win a title or put a beating on a ZUFFA cash cow for me.

I really like Magomedov, that's why this signing really disappointed me more than some of the other recent ones.

I wish him success.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:00 pm
Here the problem with sport right now.Most fighter people are misguided how they think that ufc has best contarct but soon or later they figures out byself. The  UFC Contract that legally allows the UFC to own another individual.https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t8744-the-contract-that-legally-allows-the-ufc-to-own-another-individual#64042

watch the vidoe 4.06
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum