GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Patricio Pitbull Freire sends message to Bellator on twitter 1/24/14  Empty Patricio Pitbull Freire sends message to Bellator on twitter 1/24/14

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:26 pm
@patriciopitbull

Never in my entire career have I felt so disrespected and disappointed. @BellatorMMA announces their tournament brackets and in all of them they only have the champion, on the Featherweight one they have @PatCurranMMA as well. I don't have anything against Curran himself, what I don't like is the clear way he's being favored. I have all the desire in the world to fight and beat him again, not letting it to the judges this time. The issue is not this one. It's how the entire division is overlooked because of him. What is fair is fair, the only ones who can fight for Bellator's Featherweight belt are me and Frodo, if Frodo can't, then it's me. But the disrespect now goes beyond just the Featherweight division. Why is @kongo4real not there? Why is @MikeChandlerMMA not there? @PhenomLima and @RickHawnMMA will define the champion, I get that. But why is Curran worth of being on the image and the other challengers aren't? And why do you have it like the tournament winner will fight the winner of @DanielStraus vs Curran? There is a line and it's being ignored. And what about your champion? Daniel Straus deserves respect. I miss the time when Bellator's "title shots are earned, not given" were true. Also I miss the time when champions were respected. I want to be respected when I am champion and I think Daniel Straus should get respect for what he achieved. How can I be motivated to fight if I know the people I fight for and I have defended all these years want me to lose? How would you feel if you were me?
MR.WILLIE

Patricio Pitbull Freire sends message to Bellator on twitter 1/24/14  Empty Re: Patricio Pitbull Freire sends message to Bellator on twitter 1/24/14

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:27 pm
Twitlonger.com
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Patricio Pitbull Freire sends message to Bellator on twitter 1/24/14  Empty Re: Patricio Pitbull Freire sends message to Bellator on twitter 1/24/14

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:37 pm
I re did the bellator bracket lol

Patricio Pitbull Freire sends message to Bellator on twitter 1/24/14  Bex_dKOCIAIugfk
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:50 am
^This is an excellent tournament.
adam
adam

Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:37 pm
stu3ufc wrote:I re did the bellator bracket lol

Patricio Pitbull Freire sends message to Bellator on twitter 1/24/14  Bex_dKOCIAIugfk

lol
Adax

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:33 pm
 Patricio Pitbull Freire sends message to Bellator on twitter 1/24/14  3247107148 
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:39 pm
I'm glad patricio is speaking out!

regardless of the promotion fighters shouldn't be walked all over like this!

They pretty much made this rematch in currans home town.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:06 pm
stu3ufc wrote:I re did the bellator bracket lol

Straus has a lineup behind him.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:35 pm
Pitbull is looking dumb IMO

He gets winner anyway .....

Of course they only have the champs as most are biggest names in company.

Love pitbull as a fighter but yeah buddy they have curran on their as he is one of their bigger stars they built and most recognizable.

Tho curran got smoked by Strauss I agree the rematch should just happen instead of going through another tourney.

Also doesn't each bellator champ have an immediate rematch clause in their contracts?
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:46 pm
fka wrote:Pitbull is looking dumb IMO

thats not the point at all!

curran is getting a title shot off the back of being dominated in a bad fight. he gets rewarded with a title shot in his hometown and does not have to go back into a tournament like pitbull did!

meanwhile frodo and pitbull have to wait! frodo has visa issues so pitbull is next and rightly so after a great 2013

it reeks of bellator wanting curran to be the champ and disrespects the tournament format and strauss....who grapple fucked curran
eXtv
eXtv

Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:29 am
I agree with him 100%.

Straus grapplebitches Curran for 3 of the 5 rounds, gets a clear decision over him, but Bellator books an instant rematch? Fuck that.

Pitbull won the last tourney and would shred Straus into a million pieces. Make the fight, and then make Pitbull-Curran II for the belt.

Maybe give Frodo Khasbulaev a fight with the loser of Straus-Pitbull (which would be Straus in my hypothetical world) to see who gets to fight the winner of Pitbull-Curran II.

This works and makes alot more sense than giving Curran an instant rematch with a guy that dominated him last time while Pitbull and Frodo are going to be on ice for the next 4 months.
Adax

Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:38 pm
stu3ufc wrote:
fka wrote:Pitbull is looking dumb IMO

thats not the point at all!

curran is getting a title shot off the back of being dominated in a bad fight. he gets rewarded with a title shot in his hometown and does not have to go back into a tournament like pitbull did!

meanwhile frodo and pitbull have to wait! frodo has visa issues so pitbull is next and rightly so after a great 2013

it reeks of bellator wanting curran to be the champ and disrespects the tournament format and strauss....who grapple fucked curran

U MAD BRAH?

Pitbull can shut up and wait, Strauss vs. Curran again is a rubber match. It's unfinished business and I really don't care for this whining.

Pitbull looks impatient and moody and makes me want to give no fucks for his fights.
Adax

Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:39 pm
CURRAN FOR 2014

Patricio Pitbull Freire sends message to Bellator on twitter 1/24/14  2640622375 

FW CHAMPION

Patricio Pitbull Freire sends message to Bellator on twitter 1/24/14  Patc

KSW
KSW

Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:12 pm
Bellator announces championship-rematch clause with move to Spike TV
By MMAjunkie November 26, 2012
While fighters will continue to control their destiny in the Bellator cage, chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney has given himself some wiggle room.

The fight executive today announced a new championship-rematch clause that will go into effect with the organization’s upcoming move to Spike TV.

When “called for,” Rebney will have the option to book title-fight rematches.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:40 pm
KSW wrote:Bellator announces championship-rematch clause with move to Spike TV
By MMAjunkie November 26, 2012
While fighters will continue to control their destiny in the Bellator cage, chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney has given himself some wiggle room.

The fight executive today announced a new championship-rematch clause that will go into effect with the organization’s upcoming move to Spike TV.

When “called for,” Rebney will have the option to book title-fight rematches.
IN my on pinion I think Bellator Championship-rematch clause should only apply  to a controversial split decision or  draw match.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:12 pm
eXtvI agree with him 100%.

Straus grapplebitches Curran for 3 of the 5 rounds, gets a clear decision over him, but Bellator books an instant rematch? Fuck that.

Pitbull won the last tourney and would shred Straus into a million pieces. Make the fight, and then make Pitbull-Curran II for the belt.

Maybe give Frodo Khasbulaev a fight with the loser of Straus-Pitbull (which would be Straus in my hypothetical world) to see who gets to fight the winner of Pitbull-Curran II.

This works and makes alot more sense than giving Curran an instant rematch with a guy that dominated him last time while Pitbull and Frodo are going to be on ice for the next 4 months.
I agree with that.
There some fighter who clear lose in a fashion way beside fighter  don't want to  go back tourney because they feel the need re-match but does no make sense.I think fighter don't understand how bellator Championship-rematch clause really work because doesn't specific .The last issues  about fighter who refuse to go back to the tourney again and they wanna abuse the rematch clause without no logic of making sense.
fka
fka

Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:26 pm
Fka said Also doesn't each bellator champ have an immediate rematch clause in their contracts?

When “called for,” Rebney will have the option to book title-fight rematches. ”

That's what I thought so this isn't a surprise at all pitbull is acting like a shitzu LOL

fka
fka

Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:27 pm
Why bitch and bark when you KNEW this was a possibility?

Like I said your next in line stop crying already.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:11 pm
I like the rematch clause as well. Makes sense rather than sending a former champ back to the end of the line through a tournament but Pitbull should be getting the first shot here IMO.
fka
fka

Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:43 pm
I get the whole politics and why he may be upset but he as well as everyone in the company knows of the championship clause so why play victim when you knew it was a possibility just wait your oppurtunity will come.
KSW
KSW

Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:46 am
If I was Bjorn I would probably give Curran the rematch since Bellator has the championship-rematch clause and Curran is one of the poster boys.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum