GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wo! Fedor pissed with Aleks puts out press release to set things straight Empty Wo! Fedor pissed with Aleks puts out press release to set things straight

Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:33 pm
Fedor: Each person is responsible for his actions
unionmma.ru - 31.01.2014

Wo! Fedor pissed with Aleks puts out press release to set things straight Oi5KjrfkYEE

President of the Union of Russian MMA Fedor commented on the situation with Roma ignition, Aleksander Emelianenko, the organizers of illegal tournaments and other people who are in different situations often refer to him.

Fedor: I draw your attention to the fact that now the media are different people mention my name to enlist the support of the public. Petition for Roma Gigue - lie. I had not vouched for him. I do not understand why he refers to my name.

Aleksander Emelianenko in many interviews uses the phrase "My brother." Once we have trained together, now we do not even communicate. He has his own way of life and his words and deeds he answers himself.

Some organizers announce my arrival in order to increase interest in their competitions. This information is not always true. Official information about me, my participation in the activities you can find on the website of the Union of Russian MMA (unionmma.ru) or online at M-1 Global (mixfight.ru).

http://unionmma.ru/index.php?PART_CODE=RU&PAGE_CODE=NWS&news_id=485
MR.WILLIE

Wo! Fedor pissed with Aleks puts out press release to set things straight Empty Re: Wo! Fedor pissed with Aleks puts out press release to set things straight

Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:36 pm
So the long interview of aleks did not seat well with the older brother!
eXtv
eXtv

Wo! Fedor pissed with Aleks puts out press release to set things straight Empty Re: Wo! Fedor pissed with Aleks puts out press release to set things straight

Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:52 pm
Fedor is the ying to Alecks' yang.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum