GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets move WSOF topics to Zuffa

+7
eXtv
Adax
Realidea
MR.WILLIE
fka
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
Dagwood
11 posters
Go down

Lets move WSOF topics to Zuffa Empty Lets move WSOF topics to Zuffa

Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:32 pm
delete

Last edited by mmainamerica on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Lets move WSOF topics to Zuffa Empty Re: Lets move WSOF topics to Zuffa

Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:16 pm
mmainamerica wrote:I think we need to move WSOF topics to Zuffa board. Lets save the space...

No.

kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:05 am
we need  to do more research on Sig Rogich.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:55 pm
Wsof is a ufc feeder I feel any org willing to just let star's go to ufc is basically in cahoots like Titan fc.

Wsof is faulty straight up BS front DO NOT SUPPORT THEIR WEAK SAUCE!!!
MR.WILLIE

Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:00 pm
fka wrote:Wsof is a ufc feeder I feel any org willing to just let star's go to ufc is basically in cahoots like Titan fc.

Lets move all the companies to the zuffa section then! Because Lombard. Bellator champ moved to zuffa, blachowicz ksw champ, road fc champs, pancrase champs, m1 fighters all have moved to zuffa!

Is the reality of the sport people
Realidea
Realidea

Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:47 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
fka wrote:Wsof is a ufc feeder I feel any org willing to just let star's go to ufc is basically in cahoots like Titan fc.

Lets move all the companies to the zuffa section then! Because Lombard. Bellator champ moved to zuffa, blachowicz ksw champ, road fc champs, pancrase champs, m1 fighters all have moved to zuffa!

Yea because Im sure they could stop him from going there  Rolling LMAO 

Fighters want to go there. Of course the orgs don't want them to

fka is the worst and dumbest poster i have seen in any form. SHould be banned IMO

Last edited by Realidea on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adax

Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:06 pm
Realidea wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

Fighters want to go their. Of course the orgs don't want them to

fka is the worst and dumbest poster i have seen in any form. SHould be banned IMO

I know I'm no longer supporting WSOF anymore personally but it is too soon to officially lump them in with Zuffa(as obvious as it's becoming).

MR.WILLIE we're trying to change that reality, not roll over and accept it. You seem happy Zuffa acquires and uses up global talent, why dude?

and realidea that was a pointless flame, keep the discussion classy or keep it to yourself. You can disagree in better ways I'm sure.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:20 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:
Realidea wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

Fighters want to go their. Of course the orgs don't want them to

I know I'm no longer supporting WSOF anymore personally but it is too soon to officially lump them in with Zuffa(as obvious as it's becoming).

MR.WILLIE we're trying to change that reality, not roll over and accept it. You seem happy Zuffa acquires and uses up global talent, why dude?

and realidea that was a pointless flame, keep the discussion classy or keep it to yourself. You can disagree in better ways I'm sure.

I'm not ok with it but what can I do!

I'm responding on why wsof is a feeder league and the other companies don't when the fighters are leaving their shows for zuffa!

One guy leaves wsof and now they are the only feeder? And the other shows?

fka
fka

Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:30 pm
Willie .....

Other orgs can't afford to keep talent not like they have a ufc opt out clause in their contracts like Titan fc and other regional orgs do.

Wsof came out and furiously denied they are a feeder to ufc yet one of their top stars is easily acquired.

I realize Lombard went to ufc but bellator also has battled the hell out of ufc to keep Alvarez and to show ufc you aren't just going to swipe our talent.bellator has made their deals sweet enough just like one fc to keep their talent.

If wsof was real about their shit they would have TRIED to match or keep him he IS their lhw division.

Wsof IS a feeder no secret might as well have ufc clause.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:34 pm
fka wrote:Willie .....

Other orgs can't afford to keep talent not like they have a ufc opt out clause in their contracts like Titan fc and other regional orgs do.

Wsof came out and furiously denied they are a feeder to ufc yet one of their top stars is easily acquired.

I realize Lombard went to ufc but bellator also has battled the hell out of ufc to keep Alvarez and to show ufc you aren't just going to swipe our talent.bellator has made their deals sweet enough just like one fc to keep their talent.

If wsof was real about their shit they would have TRIED to match or keep him he IS their lhw division.

Wsof IS a feeder no secret might as well have ufc clause.

No UFC out clause!

Free agent that simple 3 fight deal 75k per fight is not easy for a smaller show!

He had no champ clause he wasn't a champ!

He was free to sign with whoever he wanted!

Every company is loosing fighters to zuffa including one fc, m1' ksw, bellator, titan, mfc, road fc, pancrase every single company and I don't see you calling them feeder shows
fka
fka

Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:36 pm
Its pathetic its just accepted oh guys want to go there ......

Really so your OK with everyone just leaving to ufc?why not support an org KEEPING their stars and building up roster's and money so ufc isn't the only viable solution to becoming recognized as legit.

Realidea.......lmao yet to hear one from you what a parrot.

Instead of insults lets try some intellect but I'm sure that's quite a strain for you Smile war global mma fuck being a watered down ufc feeder.
fka
fka

Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:40 pm
Willie one fc kept bb and aoki and acquired askren.

Ksw publicly stated they will outbid ufc for talent.

Bellator has battled ufc on many fronts no need for detail.

I don't call out other orgs because other orgs aren't obvious ufc fronts bro come on!

Wsof is a watered down ufc end of story.
eXtv
eXtv

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:06 pm
WSOF are a Zuffa sockpuppet as it is, being owned and ran by one of the Fertita's best buddies back from when Lorenzo was involved with the NSAC.

Might as well move them there, not that WSOF makes that many headlines anyway.
Realidea
Realidea

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:19 pm
fka wrote:Its pathetic its just accepted oh guys want to go there ......

Really so your OK with everyone just leaving to ufc?why not support an org KEEPING their stars and building up roster's and money so ufc isn't the only viable solution to becoming recognized as legit.

Realidea.......lmao yet to hear one from you what a parrot.

Instead of insults lets try some intellect but I'm sure that's quite a strain for you :)war global mma fuck being a watered down ufc feeder.
So much ignorance. AJ met with WSOF and they offered him a contract. He then met with the UFC and they offered him a better contract. He picked the UFC.

How is this WSOF fault? Do you want them to throw stupid money at him? and be another Affliction?
nathanli

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:31 pm
fka wrote:Willie one fc kept bb and aoki and acquired askren.

I don't call out other orgs because other orgs aren't obvious ufc fronts bro come on!

Fernandes and Aoki are able to get more money fighting in Asia so it made sense for them to go there. Askren signed because One FC was the best paying promotion that wanted him.

KSW did publicly say this, but just let their LHW champ, Jan Blachowicz sign with UFC. Other top guys like Khalidov stay because hes a big name and once again can make more money in Poland.

People need to stop blaming the promotions for not retaining their talent. The truth is that while a competitive market is best for the sport and fighters, there isn't a single promotion on the planet other than UFC thats able to get into bidding wars over top talents. You can't blame the fighters either, they're just getting what they can. It's up to the fighters for this to change, enough of them have to boycott moving to UFC and possibly accept lower wages in other promotions for a while. Good luck getting any of them to do this.

I keep hearing the rumor that WSOF and UFC are associated, and even if they are, their existence is still better for the sport than them not existing. One more place that solid regional talents can sign and get exposure. If no one steps up, every promotion on the planet will become a feeder for UFC. With the signings of Blachowicz, Rumble Johnson, and the slew of Russian fighters lately it seems no promotion is safe.
fka
fka

Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:27 pm
Blachowicz was already gone or had a wsof contract then backed out or whatever before ksw made the statement.

I'm all for more places fir fighters to go especially places that bring them TV exposure but im not for ufc clauses or letting top talent go.

Wsof could have matched the ufc deal IMO
Orgs that claim to have money need to spend it or mma will turn into ufc.

PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:31 pm
This is dumb without solid factual evidence that WSOF is funded by Zuffa this is just nonsense. If we are going with the feeder thing half of the orgs running right now would be under the Zuffa branch other than Bellator, KSW and One fc I can't think of any other orgs that have said they will not let the UFC take their fighters or that they will try to beat them.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:57 pm
delete

MR.WILLIE

Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Ksw went public saying that and then blachowicz signed with zuffa two weeks after they saying it
MR.WILLIE

Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:43 pm

They loose Issa, kawajiri turned down their offer and kikuno to sign with zuffa and a lot of the talent in UFC Singapore fought for one before! Pxc, pancrase and deep!

Ksw said that but they offered mamed to Dana, they promote him also, and they will sell him if the money is big!

Your point has no sense zuffa is signing talent from every company. Rumble was a free agent he earned 75 k per fight with wsof, what they are supposed to do give him 125 k per fight! They are 9 shows old they cannot compete with zuffa
MR.WILLIE

Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:44 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:This is dumb without solid factual evidence that WSOF is funded by Zuffa this is just nonsense. If we are going with the feeder thing half of the orgs running right now would be under the Zuffa branch other than Bellator, KSW and One fc I can't think of any other orgs that have said they will not let the UFC take their fighters or that they will try to beat them.

My friend right in the head! Words with light! 1000% true
adam
adam

Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:04 pm
still too early for that imo.

we need more info before we can start thinking about that.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:56 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:This is dumb without solid factual evidence that WSOF is funded by Zuffa this is just nonsense. If we are going with the feeder thing half of the orgs running right now would be under the Zuffa branch other than Bellator, KSW and One fc I can't think of any other orgs that have said they will not let the UFC take their fighters or that they will try to beat them.

Yup, very true.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:45 pm
delete

fka
fka

Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:42 pm
^^^^thats pretty cool but bellator WILL WIN HANDS DOWN

I know ill be watching bellator (the other 2 will replay eventually)

Now realidea....

This is the last time I'm addressing my position in the trt issue ....

I DON'T SUPPORT TRT USE BY ANYONE!

My point with vitor is he doesn't qualify medically there is no argument to that its FACT.

My main beef with him is his continual delusion that he is at a disadvantage without it,he says he can and will fight without it but continues to apply for exemptions that he doesn't qualify for.

Hendo rothwell Mir all these guys using trt LEGALLY IMO are just as weak as vitor for doing it but atleast they actually qualify for the exemptions,

What vitor is doing is a straight up illegal.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum