GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Cris Cyborg responds to Dana White's comments	  Empty Cris Cyborg responds to Dana White's comments

Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:42 pm
Cristiane Justino has responded to recent scathing accusations by UFC president Dana White. The outspoken White stated that Cyborg, who is currently the Invicta FC featherweight champion, isn't going to drop to 135 pounds to fight Ronda Rousey, and that "she has so many drugs" that her head is huge. He also said that she looked like Wanderlei Silva. Justino spoke to Combate about the comments:

"Nobody has the right to accuse you without evidence. I have explained many times that the doping episode was an error during the weight loss for that fight, and it is our mistake and we evolved. Just because we are not perfect, we have no right to judge anyone.

Two years have passed since then, I have served my suspension, I resumed my career, I returned with the help of champion Tito Ortiz and George Prajin, who extended their hand when everyone else turned away from me.

And, finally, fought three times since, and was tested in two of the last three fights. Can test me today, tomorrow or whenever they want. I'm with a clear conscience. I cannot be judged for the rest of my life for a mistake I made two years ago. I do not want to remember my whole career by the only mistake I made."
White had also made some derogatory comments towards her association with Ortiz, which led the former UFC fighter to step down as her manager on Friday.

Bloody elbow.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum