GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

UFC pulled Vitor from the Title fight Empty UFC pulled Vitor from the Title fight

Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:20 pm
Vitor Belfort is out of UFC 173, but the middleweight says it was not his decision.

Hours after the UFC announced Lyoto Machida will replace "The Phenom" in a title fight with Chris Weidman on May 24 in Las Vegas, Nevada, Belfort posted a statement on his Facebook page on the subject.

According to the Brazilian, he didn’t decide withdraw from UFC 173 after the Nevada State Athletic Commission opted to ban the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) on Thursday.

"Vitor Belfort didn’t give up on the fight," he wrote, "he was forced to give up.

"I never gave up on UFC 173 fight and never said that. Any information about it in the media is not true. What I said was that I’ll ‘quit on TRT’, and not ‘quit on the fight’, to continue my dream to fight."

Belfort says that he needed more time to get ready for a fight without the use of TRT, and he expects to fight the winner of Weidman vs. Machida when he returns.

"The UFC has decided to put another opponent in my place because of the fact that I won’t have time to suit NSAC’s new rules," he said. "According to the UFC, I will fight the winner of Weidman vs. Lyoto under the athletic commission new rules.

"I’m sorry that it happened and I appreciate the strength and understanding of all the fans, sponsors, UFC and the athletic commissions."

---

As always disinformation is put out by the MMA/UFC media
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

UFC pulled Vitor from the Title fight Empty Re: UFC pulled Vitor from the Title fight

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:09 pm
LOL they had to no way In hell could he taper down from the 8-10 times greater ratio of testosterone in time lmao that's what you get bro KHARMA
MR.WILLIE

UFC pulled Vitor from the Title fight Empty Re: UFC pulled Vitor from the Title fight

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:13 pm
Wow! This guy cannot fight clean!
Realidea
Realidea

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:14 pm
fka wrote:LOL they had to no way In hell could he taper down from the 8-10 times greater ratio of testosterone in time lmao that's what you get bro KHARMA
His levels have never been higher then allowed. This is why he never failed th test unlike Chael who got caught with levels 10x the amount allowed. You really need to stop making things up
fka
fka

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:02 pm
I'm not making anything up when on trt your intake of testosterone is amplified then tapered down before fight time to get back down to normal levels chael just never tapered down.

If vitor could at all make the fight the ufc would have made it happen.

The commission and ufc obviously has a reason why they pulled him and for me I speculate its the testosterone ratios I mean he is tested constantly so they would know where he is at and what time frame he could fight fairly.

fka
fka

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:16 pm
Every fighter on trt elevates there testosterone levels dramatically to increase recovery time and energy and tapers down close to fight time.

All the positive tests for elevated levels is the fault of fighter and team for not dialing in the proper ratios to test clean.

This is much the same process fighters use peds with they cycle and use
maskers to test clean but when they don't cycle right or don't use the masking agent at the right time you test positive.

I'm just glad trt is being seen for what it is CHEATING
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:20 pm
fka wrote:I'm not making anything up when on trt your intake of testosterone is amplified then tapered down before fight time to get back down to normal levels chael just never tapered down.

The commission and ufc obviously has a reason why they pulled him and for me I speculate its the testosterone ratios I mean he is tested constantly so they would know where he is at and what time frame he could fight fairly.

what about the half-life?
Realidea
Realidea

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:21 pm
fka wrote:I'm not making anything up when on trt your intake of testosterone is amplified then tapered down before fight time to get back down to normal levels chael just never tapered down.

He was tested throughout his camp, before fights and after. Never was his levels higher then what it should have been.  You are making things up(Again) UFC took him out because Vitor told them he would stop TRT but needed  more time to get his body used to being with out TRT. You can't just get off of it. Body needs time
fka
fka

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:24 pm
Every fighter on trt elevates there testosterone levels dramatically to increase recovery time and energy and tapers down close to fight time.

All the positive tests for elevated levels is the fault of fighter and team for not dialing in the proper ratios to test clean.

This is much the same process fighters use peds with they cycle and use
maskers to test clean but when they don't cycle right or don't use the masking agent at the right time you test positive.

I'm just glad trt is being seen for what it is CHEATING
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:19 pm
FKA stop being a shit poster
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:32 pm
Realidea wrote:
fka wrote:LOL they had to no way In hell could he taper down from the 8-10 times greater ratio of testosterone in time lmao that's what you get bro KHARMA
His levels have never been higher then allowed. This is why he never failed th test unlike Chael who got caught with levels 10x the amount allowed. You really need to stop making things up

Has the UFC traditionally done out of competition testing?

If not, you have no grounds to assume his levels have never been high.
Adax

Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:48 pm
stu3ufc wrote:FKA stop being a shit poster

No flaming stubert UFC pulled Vitor from the Title fight 854363785

keep it classy
 cat 
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:59 pm
Rolling LMAO This Vitor/TRT thing is just too funny!!!!!!!!

In the mean time: Weidman vs Machida. I call Weidman because I don't see Machida Ko-ing Weidman and I don't see Machida winning the decision because it is a title fight.
Adax

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:16 am
Hamilcar wrote:Rolling LMAO This Vitor/TRT thing is just too funny!!!!!!!!

In the mean time: Weidman vs Machida.  I call Weidman because I don't see Machida Ko-ing Weidman and I don't see Machida winning the decision because it is a title fight.  

Agreed on your fight analysis Hamilcar.

Anyways Vitor's going to get back to his roots and suck feet for power once again.

UFC pulled Vitor from the Title fight Mbu0i1

UFC pulled Vitor from the Title fight 980314008 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum