GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Road FC and WSOF join forces! NBC Sports to broadcast Road FC events Empty Road FC and WSOF join forces! NBC Sports to broadcast Road FC events

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:14 am
Road FC and WSOF join forces! NBC Sports to broadcast Road FC events Ijh04110

Translated text:
ROAD FC and WSOF have joined hands.

For the second half of the year NBC sports will be broadcasting live ROAD FC events and ROAD FC will now be co-promoting with World Series of Fighting (WSOF).

Original text:
"ROAD FC & WSOF 조인식.

올해 하반기 부터 미국 NBC스포츠를 통해 로드FC 이벤트가 중계되는 쾌거를 이루어 냈습니다. 많은 응원과 관심 부탁 드립니다."

Source: ROAD FC Facebook

Tapology.com
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Road FC and WSOF join forces! NBC Sports to broadcast Road FC events Empty Re: Road FC and WSOF join forces! NBC Sports to broadcast Road FC events

Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:18 pm
so everyone does this mean ROAD FC is evil now? You know since everyone seems to hate WSOF and all who are affiliated with it even though ROAD FC's owner stated he doesn't like ZUFFA
wekka
wekka

Road FC and WSOF join forces! NBC Sports to broadcast Road FC events Empty Re: Road FC and WSOF join forces! NBC Sports to broadcast Road FC events

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:59 pm
We'll see.

Just look at what happened at that Dare deal.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:11 pm
wekka wrote:We'll see.

good point forgot all about that DARE deal
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:47 pm
WsoF has also signed Emi Fujino but just like Michelle Waterson she is getting zero fights. WsoF is more worried about these press releases and announcements than actually carrying through with what they announce. WsoF makes me sick to my stomach.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:55 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:so everyone does this mean ROAD FC is evil now? You know since everyone seems to hate WSOF and all who are affiliated with it even though ROAD FC's owner stated he doesn't like ZUFFA
I don´t think they´re evil. Many people were pissed of because WSOF made Pancrase switch from ring to cage but this is not happening here since ROAD already uses a cage. What do you think?
wekka
wekka

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:07 pm
Hopefully WSOF hasn't bit off more than it can chew. They've yet to do anything with Pancrase and it already seems to have its hands full with their Canada branch. It'll be cool once we get to see guys like Ford, ISAO, and Nam in WSOF, which I would hope is what we eventually get with these relationships.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:15 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:WsoF has also signed Emi Fujino but just like Michelle Waterson she is getting zero fights. WsoF is more worried about these press releases and announcements than actually carrying through with what they announce. WsoF makes me sick to my stomach.

The karate hottie does not have a contract with wsof!

Fujino yes and she will face Aguilar on their Japan event!
MR.WILLIE

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:16 pm
wekka wrote:We'll see.

That deal was announced by dare, NBC sports never confirmed the deal, plus I think dare is going under, their January show was cancelled
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:28 pm
Great news. Pancrase, WSOF, and ROAD FC all working together. I just wish Pancrase would go back to the ring and ROAD FC would go to a ring.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:39 pm
CDF47 wrote:Great news.  Pancrase, WSOF, and ROAD FC all working together. I just wish Pancrase would go back to the ring and ROAD FC would go to a ring.

I understand but they already made the move

Wsof Japan will be August 2nd! The winner of Taylor vs branch vs the winner of okami vs slavov will headline the event, also fujino vs Aguilar women's Title fight
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:40 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:WsoF has also signed Emi Fujino but just like Michelle Waterson she is getting zero fights. WsoF is more worried about these press releases and announcements than actually carrying through with what they announce. WsoF makes me sick to my stomach.

She did. Was the first female signing. That is the point. WsoF made a huge deal then did nothing with her. Just like now they are doing nothing with Fujino or Evans-Smith. Like usual WsoF blowing smoke up everyone.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:43 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

She did. Was the first female signing. That is the point. WsoF made a huge deal then did nothing with her. Just like now they are doing nothing with Fujino or Evans-Smith. Like usual WsoF blowing smoke up everyone.

The first women contracted by the company was Jessica Aguilar, they negotiated with hottie, never signed anything! She went to invicta
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:43 pm
And Fujino vs Agulair is horrible match making. Just signing women for one shot at the belt and dropped like a sack of rocks. Fujino should earn the title shot since Aguilar is number 1 in world and Fujino just fell out of the TOP 15. WsoF is a sham and horribly ran org. Almost worse than Zuffa. and that is saying alot.

Mark my words. Fujino will be submitted then never fight for WsOF again. PLUS the whole reason Fujino signed with WsoF is to fight state side. Does no good to fight at WsoF japan show.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:44 pm
What happened to WSOF + Sengoku?
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:44 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

The first women contracted by the company was Jessica Aguilar, they negotiated with hottie, never signed anything! She went to invicta

Wrong, she was signed AND on the website for well over 6 MONTHS!
MR.WILLIE

Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:07 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

Wrong, she was signed AND on the website for well over 6 MONTHS!

As another fighters she was on the roster, the company was over a year without launching and all the talent became free agents, before wsof1! So I'm not wrong
MR.WILLIE

Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:08 pm
Golden Age wrote:What happened to WSOF + Sengoku?

Wsof Japan August 2nd
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:41 pm
Golden Age wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:so everyone does this mean ROAD FC is evil now? You know since everyone seems to hate WSOF and all who are affiliated with it even though ROAD FC's owner stated he doesn't like ZUFFA
I don´t think they´re evil. Many people were pissed of because WSOF made Pancrase switch from ring to cage but this is not happening here since ROAD already uses a cage. What do you think?

I agree the switch from cage to ring sucks that's not Pancrase to me, it made me sad since it was my favorite Japanese promotion after PRIDE top 5 favorites of all time. But it was also their decision to switch they said they were going to do it even before WSOF came knocking that is my take on it
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:15 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
Golden Age wrote:

I agree the switch from cage to ring sucks that's not Pancrase to me, it made me sad since it was my favorite Japanese promotion after PRIDE top 5 favorites of all time. But it was also their decision to switch they said they were going to do it even before WSOF came knocking that is my take on it
If WSOF had nothing to do with the switch to cage and if they have no connections to Zuffa I have no problem with them. Do you think they´re a Zuffa feeder league or do you think WSOF want to compete with the mafia?
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:36 pm
Golden Age wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
Golden Age wrote:

If WSOF had nothing to do with the switch to cage and if they have no connections to Zuffa I have no problem with them. Do you think they´re a Zuffa feeder league or do you think WSOF want to compete with the mafia?

Very hard to tell on one hand they give away great fighters. but on the other hand M-1 made a statement saying that they are happy when fighters go to the UFC because it proves they are legit I think that opinion is misguided WSOF also has some fighters who didn't leave on the best terms with BBF and the Mafia bros so its very tricky.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:42 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
Golden Age wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
Golden Age wrote:

Very hard to tell on one hand they give away great fighters. but on the other hand M-1 made a statement saying that they are happy when fighters go to the UFC because it proves they are legit I think that opinion is misguided WSOF also has some fighters who didn't leave on the best terms with BBF and the Mafia bros so its very tricky.
I´m waiting before I judge WSOF but I don´t like their college football statement. I´m really pissed of at M-1/Vadim btw. If they want to be a feeder league they could might as well go away from the mma scene.

The mma scene needs strong promotions, not feeder leagues.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:43 pm
Just to be clear! Since the birth of wsof only 2 fighters from their roster have moved to zuffa, both after their deals ran out, they don't have an out clause like titan, invicta, mfc, legacy all of them but wsof not!

Rumble Johnson moved to zuffa after his 3 fight deal ran out and the other fighter is Hans stringer who only had a 1 fight deal with them

Last edited by MR.WILLIE on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:49 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:Just to be clear! Since the birth of wsof only 2 fighters from their roster have moved to zuffa, both after their deals ran out, they don't have an out clause like titan, invicta, mfc, legacy all of them but wsof not!

Rumble Johnson moved to zuffa after his 3 fight deal ran out and the other fighter is Hans stringer who only had a 1 fight deal with them
WSOF might be ok but that Aziz guy needs to stop talking if they want to make it big. Are they the world Series of mma or some college football feeder league like he said. The fans need to know asap.

Big mistake to let Aziz open his mouth. If they´re planning to be a Zuffa feeder League they need to go away from the mma scene like all other sell-outs.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:51 pm
Golden Age wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:Just to be clear! Since the birth of wsof only 2 fighters from their roster have moved to zuffa, both after their deals ran out, they don't have an out clause like titan, invicta, mfc, legacy all of them but wsof not!

WSOF might be ok but that Aziz guy needs to stop talking if they want to make it big. Are they the world Series of mma or some college football feeder league like he said. The fans need to know asap.

Big mistake to let Aziz open his mouth.

I agree 1000% sefo should do the talking! Ali is not a smart person talks 2 much
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum