GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Konstantin Erokhin vs Brett Rogers / Константин Ерохин vs Бретт Роджерс - Fight Nights: Battle of Moscow 15 Fight Video Empty Konstantin Erokhin vs Brett Rogers / Константин Ерохин vs Бретт Роджерс - Fight Nights: Battle of Moscow 15 Fight Video

Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:08 am

Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Konstantin Erokhin vs Brett Rogers / Константин Ерохин vs Бретт Роджерс - Fight Nights: Battle of Moscow 15 Fight Video Empty Re: Konstantin Erokhin vs Brett Rogers / Константин Ерохин vs Бретт Роджерс - Fight Nights: Battle of Moscow 15 Fight Video

Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:08 am
Thanks for the upload. I'm sad Rogers lost but I saw it coming. Isn't Erokhin considered a prospect?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Konstantin Erokhin vs Brett Rogers / Константин Ерохин vs Бретт Роджерс - Fight Nights: Battle of Moscow 15 Fight Video Empty Re: Konstantin Erokhin vs Brett Rogers / Константин Ерохин vs Бретт Роджерс - Fight Nights: Battle of Moscow 15 Fight Video

Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:48 am
Thanks for posting this Dag. Just watched. Fight Nights looks great in the ring. Hope they toss that cage they bought in the trash.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:23 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Thanks for the upload. I'm sad Rogers lost but I saw it coming. Isn't Erokhin considered a prospect?
I was hoping Erokhin would KO Rogers. Erokhin should step into the G-MMA rankings contenders after his latest wins.

Sadly he´s #1 on the Zuffa shopping list.
MR.WILLIE

Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:14 am
This days rogers is nothing more than a weak gate keeper, erohin needs better opposition! Rogers and sokoudjou are on the same boat this days, you feel surprised if they win!
MR.WILLIE

Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:29 am
Golden Age wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Thanks for the upload. I'm sad Rogers lost but I saw it coming. Isn't Erokhin considered a prospect?
I was hoping Erokhin would KO Rogers. Erokhin should step into the G-MMA rankings contenders after his latest wins.

I would not ranked him yet! 6-1 his biggest win is kudin, the other 5 regular wins, he beat an overweight 282 pound Rogers, who is sub 500 in his last 10 fights and sokoudjou, well we all know him

Talented opposition should have a higher score than excitement of a fighter when it comes to rankings!

Speaking of which IMO the best prospect and the most improve Russian fighter that should be in the rankings Is
Denis goltsov 10-4, 5-0 in his last 5 and koed erokhin
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:45 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Golden Age wrote:

I would not ranked him yet! 6-1 his biggest win is kudin, the other 5 regular wins, he beat an overweight 282 pound Rogers, who is sub 500 in his last 10 fights and sokoudjou, well we all know him

Talented opposition should have a higher score than excitement of a fighter when it comes to rankings!

Speaking of which IMO the best prospect and the most improve Russian fighter that should be in the rankings Is
Denis goltsov 10-4, 5-0 in his last 5 and koed erokhin
I rank Smoldarev higher than Goltsov. He beat Sultanov right after he beat Goltsov.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:25 am
Some good eastern Euro HWs there. Don't forget about Dmitriy Sosnovskiy either who just smashed Aleks. Who ever gets in there next will have to bump out Russow. Tough call.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum