GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
eXtv
eXtv

Dana White: "It's time to increase fighter pay. Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our athletes."  Empty Dana White: "It's time to increase fighter pay. Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our athletes."

Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:10 pm
April Fools!

Rolling LMAO 
adam
adam

Dana White: "It's time to increase fighter pay. Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our athletes."  Empty Re: Dana White: "It's time to increase fighter pay. Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our athletes."

Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:23 pm
LOL my first thought when I read thread title was "ain't happening" but I still clicked just to read the ridiculous quote so you got me.
Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Dana White: "It's time to increase fighter pay. Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our athletes."  Empty Re: Dana White: "It's time to increase fighter pay. Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our athletes."

Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:33 pm
Rolling LMAO i nearly falled for it XD
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:35 pm
You got me

Dana White: "It's time to increase fighter pay. Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our athletes."  Borat-mankini-meme-generator-very-nice-i-like-d5c27d
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:46 pm
HAHAAHAUHAUHAHUAHUAHUAHUA

THREAD OF THE YEAR!!!!!

omg
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:08 am
How can anyone know this was real? I didn't see the word "Fuck" or "Fucking" anywhere in the quote.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:33 pm
This thread should be archived it's that good
Dorch
Dorch

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm
hahahhaha epic
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:20 pm
BBF getting fired from ZOOFA would be more believable
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum