GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Results & Discussion

+6
westcott123
CDF47
iforgotmypassword
TeamJohnPerretti
stu3ufc
God of Thunder
10 posters
Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Results & Discussion Empty UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Results & Discussion

Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:08 am
UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Results & Discussion Ufc-183-silva-vs-diaz

January 31, 2015  | MGM Grand Garden Arena   | Las Vegas, Nevada

Results:

Anderson Silva def. Nick Diaz
unanimous decision (49-46, 50-45, 50-45) - Round 5, 25:00

Tyron Woodley def. Kelvin Gastelum
split decision (28-29, 29-28, 30-27) - Round 3

Al Iaquinta def. Joe Lauzon
TKO (punches) - Round 2, 3:34

Thales Leites def. Tim Boetsch
technical submission (arm-triangle choke) - Round 2, 3:45

Thiago Alves def. Jordan Mein
TKO (strikes) - Round 2, 0:39

Miesha Tate def. Sara McMann
majority decision (29-28, 29-27, 28-28) - Round 3

Derek Brunson def. Ed Herman
TKO (punches) - Round 1, 0:36

John Lineker def. Ian McCall
unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) - Round 3

Rafael Natal def. Tom Watson
unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26) - Round 3

Ildemar Alcantara def. Richardson Moreira
split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) - Round 3

Thiago "Marreta" Santos def. Andy Enz
TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 1:56

Last edited by Golden Age on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Results & Discussion Empty Re: UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Results & Discussion

Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:29 pm
Anderson gonna get murked
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Results & Discussion Empty Re: UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Results & Discussion

Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:33 pm
Zuffa mma.... i'll find something else to do.

I don't support companies who are trying to damage/destroy mma.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:39 pm
After UFC Sweden Im done.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:44 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:After UFC Sweden Im done.
#THETIMEISNOW

TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:52 pm
Crappy cage fighting run by a company that hates mma.

'AS REAL AS IT GETS'
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:14 pm
Solid main event but weak main card.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:00 pm
i wanna see anderson fight in the glory or kunlun ring see how good he actually is .Because you always hear dana joe say he is the greatest striker overall dana even said or they always  implied it .
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:05 pm
man i hope nick wins Its stupid how if anderson wins he get the next title shot 1 its only for money and 2 weidman destroys him .and if people say well he was the champ for a long time so what ? Why should it matter if you were champ for 10 years or 1 month when you loose you get to the back of the line and work your way up . and win at least 3 fights and not just one
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:26 pm
westcott123 wrote:i wanna see anderson fight in the glory or kunlun ring see how good he actually is .Because you always hear dana joe say he is the greatest striker overall dana even said or they always  implied it .

Sadly, Rogan says Silva is the greatest martial artist the world has ever known.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:55 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:i wanna see anderson fight in the glory or kunlun ring see how good he actually is .Because you always hear dana joe say he is the greatest striker overall dana even said or they always  implied it .

Sadly, Rogan says Silva is the greatest martial artist the world has ever known.
 I know right all the reason why to  get him to enter kickboxing ,sword fights  and all these other combat styles and show everybody he is the goat martial artist ever oh and we need to go back in time to fedual japan and ancient china as well . and into the future like 10,000 years
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:01 pm
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

I know right all the reason why to  get him to enter kickboxing ,sword fights  and all these other combat styles and show everybody he is the goat martial artist ever oh and we need to go back in time to fedual japan and ancient china as well . and into the future like 10,000 years

I agree. Look if you like Silva then great. Everybody is entitled to their opinion but come on with the "greatest martial artist the world has ever known". What? Saying he's the greatest fighter of all time or pound for pound best wasn't enough?
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:16 pm
westcott123 wrote:man i hope nick wins Its stupid how if anderson wins he get the next title shot 1 its only for money and 2 weidman destroys him .and if people say well he was the champ for a long time so what ? Why should it matter if you were champ for 10 years or 1 month when you loose you get to the back of the line and work your way up . and win at least 3 fights and not just one

Especially when Weidman beat him twice. He already had his rematch. Now he gets a third fight if he wins a fight he is designed to win?

I hope Diaz wins too. But this is a set-up fight.

Pretty ridiculous indeed.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:23 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
westcott123 wrote:man i hope nick wins Its stupid how if anderson wins he get the next title shot 1 its only for money and 2 weidman destroys him .and if people say well he was the champ for a long time so what ? Why should it matter if you were champ for 10 years or 1 month when you loose you get to the back of the line and work your way up . and win at least 3 fights and not just one

Especially when Weidman beat him twice. He already had his rematch. Now he gets a third fight if he wins a fight he is designed to win?

I hope Diaz wins too. But this is a set-up fight.

Pretty ridiculous indeed.

i know anderson fan boys won't accept weidman has his number and if they fight ten times i bet weidman beats him 10 times .or at least 8
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:37 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

I know right all the reason why to  get him to enter kickboxing ,sword fights  and all these other combat styles and show everybody  he is the goat martial artist ever oh and we need to go back in time to fedual japan and ancient china as well . and into the future like 10,000 years

I agree. Look if you like Silva then great. Everybody is entitled to their opinion but come on with the "greatest martial artist the world has ever known". What? Saying he's the greatest fighter of all time or pound for pound best wasn't enough?

are you reffering of liking silva to me because i'm not a fan of his .[I was just annoyed when that midget and the baldy were acting like anderson was the best at every single combat sport .
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:50 am
you're a zuffa shill if you dont realize Anderson is a can crusher
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:28 am
iforgotmypassword wrote:you're a zuffa shill if you dont realize Anderson is a can crusher

100 % anderson is can crusher people can say fedor fought cans and journey man but at least he didn't loose to them .
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:31 am
I heard Anderson got knocked out and shit himself in sparring. Im thinking of betting 500 dollars on Diaz.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:33 am
westcott123 wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:you're a zuffa shill if you dont realize Anderson is a can crusher

100 % anderson is can crusher people can say fedor fought cans and journey man but at least he didn't loose to them .

for sure fedor is the greatest

westcott123
westcott123

Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:44 am
iforgotmypassword wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

for sure fedor is the greatest

yep fedor always win's even in the zuffa nut hugging media polls he still wins .

UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Results & Discussion 852107159
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:23 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

I know right all the reason why to  get him to enter kickboxing ,sword fights  and all these other combat styles and show everybody  he is the goat martial artist ever oh and we need to go back in time to fedual japan and ancient china as well . and into the future like 10,000 years

are you reffering of liking silva to me because i'm not a fan of his .[I was just annoyed when that midget and the baldy were acting like anderson was the best at every single combat sport .

No no. I was referring to people in general. I know you don't.

Personally, I do think Silva is a very good fighter but not the greatest. The fact is that he's the second biggest example behind Brock Lesnar of how powerful the Zuffa Marketing Machine really is. Also, he benefited a lot from smoke and mirrors as middleweight used to be a weak division, he didn't face a lot of strikers, and he's a natural light heavyweight.

Honestly, Silva isn't even in the top 3 let alone the greatest. He's definitely no Fedor or Igor Vovchanchyn. My theory has been for the longest time that he was a case of the UFC not being able to get the greatest in Fedor so they decided to create their own.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:27 am
did you hear about Silva shitting himself?
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

No no. I was referring to people in general. I know you don't.

Personally, I do think Silva is a very good fighter but not the greatest. The fact is that he's the second biggest example behind Brock Lesnar of how powerful the Zuffa Marketing Machine really is. Also, he benefited a lot from smoke and mirrors as middleweight used to be a weak division, he didn't face a lot of strikers, and he's a natural light heavyweight.

Honestly, Silva isn't even in the top 3 let alone the greatest. He's definitely no Fedor or Igor Vovchanchyn. My theory has been for the longest time that he was a case of the UFC not being able to get the greatest in Fedor so they decided to create their own.

Ok my mistake middle weight was until now the weakest weight division in mma And your right he never really faced any high level strikers belfort a person can say if they want  . If guys like weidman ,rockhold jacare, yoel were fighting 6 7 years ago or sakuraba was still in his prime anderson would of lost his belt a lot quicker .

Last edited by westcott123 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:41 am
He did? Damn.

Yeah. I give him credit for knocking out Belfort but middleweight used to be weak. Not to mention, outside of Belfort, he never faced a guy who is known for striking or hand/feet speed. Most of his opponents were usually BJJ guys or wrestlers or guys tailor made for him like Forrest Griffin.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:07 am
iforgotmypassword wrote:did you hear about Silva shitting himself?

he did really ? just imagine he had to fight fedor or even cro cop EXPLODE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum