GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Lucha underground.....anybody watching? Empty Lucha underground.....anybody watching?

Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:10 pm
I generally loath pro wrestling.....

I grew up in attitude era of wwf and the Monday night wars between wcw and wwf.

I also was a huge fan of ecw ...

But stopped watching around age 17

My GF watches that divas show and i been watching tough enough with her as well lol.

So basically i been catching a match or two randomly if nothings on and boy......wwe fucking sucks.

The other day i was flipping through channels i ran into LUCHA UNDERGROUND.

really coom imo latin vibe with ecw style action,and wwe style storylines.

I honestly find it much more watchable and a better product was just wondering if anyone has watched it.

Tonight is a ppv style event called ULTIMA LUCHA and it looks good.i watched last week and wasn't disappointed great matches.

Its on the channel called EL REY

You gota check it out if your a pro wrestling fan.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Lucha underground.....anybody watching? Empty Re: Lucha underground.....anybody watching?

Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:25 pm
You should go the event because they give out free ticket.
Those wwe women wrestler got nothing on Taya valkyrie. 
fka
fka

Lucha underground.....anybody watching? Empty Re: Lucha underground.....anybody watching?

Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:07 pm
Or sexy star haha
marchegiano
marchegiano

Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:13 am
I watch it with my ten year old.

Similar story. Was a fan when I was a kid, but right around High School I stopped watching. Before I know it my little one's plopped in front of WWE Raw. I had so much to learn, didn't even realize the WWF had a name change.

You've seen the new show. It has it's positives, they perform some sick stunts now, but all in all it's a really soft show. So I was showing him what 90s wrestling was and before you know it we come across NJPW with good ol JR on commentary, he mentions Lucha on El Rey and we had to see it.

I think LU is probably the best wrestling show on television. I confess, never seen a TNA, but I have seen House of Hardcore, and I have to say the over the top LU scenes is the major difference. Japanese Wrestling is really cool too, but without English commentary it gets a bit boring for the kids.

fka
fka

Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:09 pm
Tna and roh are absolute garbage

Ecw had better production values lol.

Lucha Undergrounds ULTIMA LUCHA. was epic.

A mix of technical,luchadores,and hardcore wrestling with goid production and wwe level storylines.

By far the best wrestling on tv wwe is soft as hell and boring.

They like ufc all they do is promote hit girls who cant wrestle fir shit.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum