GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

what are you watching right now thread Empty what are you watching right now thread

Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:46 pm
This is category list to show you a an example.
sport
movie,tv,
other stuff
wekka
wekka

what are you watching right now thread Empty Re: what are you watching right now thread

Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:05 pm
Justified, Moonshiners, College Football, Twin Peaks.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

what are you watching right now thread Empty Re: what are you watching right now thread

Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:18 pm
sport /..... Kickboxing ! MMA is trash
movies/ .... dont watch many movies these days since they're recycled hollywood crap
TV/ .... dont watch too many shows these daya
adam
adam

Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:38 pm
after getting pressured from my friends for weeks now, I'm about to start getting into GoT. I think.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:38 pm
Sport: Boxing, ice hockey, kickboxing, MMA.

Movies: I last watched Outrage Beyond. I'm a huge Takeshi Kitano fan. Also watched the Chinese gangster film Election 2 recently.

TV: Top Gear re-runs, Military channel, Tales from the Crypt episodes on youtube.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum