GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

What You Should Be Watching Now - Movie Thread Empty What You Should Be Watching Now - Movie Thread

Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Dagwood Edit - Changed title to the "Movie Thread".
Adax

What You Should Be Watching Now - Movie Thread Empty Re: What You Should Be Watching Now - Movie Thread

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:03 pm
I remember this being my favorite Arnie movie that wasn't Terminator 2 when I was younger. I'll have to re-watch.

TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

What You Should Be Watching Now - Movie Thread Empty Re: What You Should Be Watching Now - Movie Thread

Thu May 01, 2014 10:50 am
Great movie.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat May 03, 2014 4:55 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:I remember this being my favorite Arnie movie that wasn't Terminator 2 when I was younger. I'll have to re-watch.

One of my favourite movies as a kid  Very Happy 
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun May 04, 2014 12:39 am
Dr. Strangelove (How I Learned to Stop Worrying & Love the Bomb)

*Must watch! Rated one of best the films in movie history. Stanley Kubruck's brilliant masterpiece.

IMDB: Black Comedy - An insane general triggers a path to nuclear holocaust that a war room full of politicians and generals frantically try to stop.

Director: Stanley Kubrick
Writers: Stanley Kubrick (screenplay), Terry Southern (screenplay), 2 more credits »
Stars: Peter Sellers, George C. Scott, James Earl Jones

8) My favorite movie of all time. The writing & directing is simply brilliant! Stanley Kubrick has been dubbed a cinematic genius. Some of the funniest movie material you'll ever see in maybe the best black comedy of all time. The 2 main actors Peters Sellers & George C Scott are just unbelievable. The taken on such a serious subject is genius and really makes you think.

I've seen this at least 10 times and it never gets old. Every time you see it you notice some new brilliant dialouge or finally get what a certain part meant.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Mon May 05, 2014 2:52 am
Running Man, I own it on BluRay for a reason, a time less CLASSIC!

Next movie I would highly recommend you guys is : Escape Plan starring Sly Stallone & Arnie
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum