GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

UFC FN 75: Barnett vs. Nelson (Official Discussion)  Empty UFC FN 75: Barnett vs. Nelson (Official Discussion)

Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:43 am
UFC FN 75: Barnett vs. Nelson (Official Discussion)  UFC_Fight_Night_Barnett_vs._Nelson_Poster

September 26, 2015  | Saitama Super Arena   | Saitama, Japan

MAIN CARD

Roy Nelson  vs.  Josh Barnett  
Uriah Hall  vs.  Gegard Mousasi  
Chico Camus  vs.  Kyoji Horiguchi  
Takeya Mizugaki  vs.  George Roop  
Diego Brandao  vs.  Katsunori Kikuno  
Mizuto Hirota  vs.  Teruto Ishihara  
"Road to UFC: Japan" tournament final

PRELIMINARY CARD

Li Jingliang  vs.  Keita Nakamura  
Nick Hein  vs.  Yusuke Kasuya  
Kajan Johnson  vs.  Naoyuki Kotani  
Shinsho Anzai  vs.  Roger Zapata
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

UFC FN 75: Barnett vs. Nelson (Official Discussion)  Empty Re: UFC FN 75: Barnett vs. Nelson (Official Discussion)

Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:32 pm
such a weak card. I like mousasi but could have given him someone better.... I wouldnt have mind shogun vs mousasi that would have been awesome Sad
Dorch
Dorch

UFC FN 75: Barnett vs. Nelson (Official Discussion)  Empty Re: UFC FN 75: Barnett vs. Nelson (Official Discussion)

Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:20 pm
stu3ufc wrote:such a weak card. I like mousasi but could have given him someone better.... I wouldnt have mind shogun vs mousasi that would have been awesome  Sad

One of my 3 favorites ever Vs sm1 i really really like. I wouldnt like to watch that fight tbh, i rather Moose destroys some random UFC nobody.
Dorch
Dorch

Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:22 pm
stu3ufc wrote:such a weak card. I like mousasi but could have given him someone better.... I wouldnt have mind shogun vs mousasi that would have been awesome  Sad

One of my 3 favorites ever Vs sm1 i really really like. I wouldnt like to watch that fight tbh, i rather Moose destroys some random UFC nobody.

I like the 2 last fights, time Barnett to get some redemption after those weak ileegal elbows from Browne
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:43 pm
Barnett,gegard,kikuno,and hirota fights i like.prelims i like the leech.

Its ok card not stellar but not horrible.....tho the samurai card will shit on it Smile
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:03 pm
Uriah Hall is a D-level top 100 ranked fighter

he fucking blows .... Mousasi I hope knocks him out with one punch
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:25 pm
There is no point to barrate the card but ufc McDonald's generic cards in Japan. Are utter shit expesially for a famous arena. At least you get variety in McDonald's menu than ufc japan. Nye card can bring a more authentic and celebrate fight card than ufc does. Get the fuck out of Asia zuffa.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:30 pm
American wrestlers running from Japanese fighters who come to fight.

What a surprise.

Haven't seen that before in the UFC.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:40 pm
Kinda boring card so far.

Zuffa tho , whatcha expect

Although kikuno vs brandao might be fire
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:25 am
Gegard got ktfo damn
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:06 am
Never expected mousasi to get knock out he was over looking hall,though from what I heard has it was a lucky shot .
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:30 am
One more reason to never support zuffa I watch the stream. Any I don't care how stacked your roster is in a Org/promotion if you don't deliver impact to lead to a fight or any charisma of the event than your wrong.

God such a terrible show for such a famous arena. This looked like amateur hour of such corporate garbage and the lead up to fights seem striped from any authenticity of atmosphere and personality.
The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:44 am
hey guys remember when Moose-assy was going to be the next great fighter? Overeem? Akiyama? Sokoudjou? Even Belfort.

Damn, it's tough having a true eye for talent but time will ALWAYS tell.
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:05 am
As we know starting from anywhere else that has limited rules set or ring. Will not make you do well in unified rules well same can be said with unified base fighters as well.

It's turning great fighters to generic fighters that have to be force to wrestle to the system that its created only strict curtain fighters that unified criteria want.

God I fucking hate MMA sometimes.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:43 pm
I agree. That event wasn't saitama super arena worthy.

Noticed that they didn't have any zoomed out shots of the arena ? It's cause they probably didn't sell it out. But you know they will say they did.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum