GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

Alexander Emelianenko prepares for M-1 Challenge 32 in Anapa Empty Alexander Emelianenko prepares for M-1 Challenge 32 in Anapa

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 am
Popular Russian heavyweight Alexander Emelianenko is going to get one more W in his professional record on May 17, when he will be one of the headliners on M-1 Challenge 32 tournament.

Alexander works hard on all components of his fighting technique. Now he has training camp in Russian city Anapa that is located on the northern coast of Black Sea. His coach is Oleg Menshikov, also there are Russian and Cuban national junior boxing team members who participate in the trainings and help Alexander with his preparations. Emelianenko works on his boxing technique and conditioning.

Alexander Emelianenko prepares for M-1 Challenge 32 in Anapa 20651

“I’m working on my physical conditions to be in great shape on M-1 Challenge 32. We are working to fix the mistakes I made in my last fight and to improve my defensive skills”

Alexander Emelianenko prepares for M-1 Challenge 32 in Anapa 20652

When Alexander has some free time, he shares his experience with the small students from local sport school.

“It’s very important to involve the young kids into the world of sports and big achievements. Only if kids see me working hard and fighting good, they can take me as a role model for themselves in their sports life. I can show them, how good it is to train and to achieve something in the sports”

Alexander Emelianenko prepares for M-1 Challenge 32 in Anapa 20650

The name of Alexander’s opponent is to be announced yet.

http://www.m-1global.com/2012/03/28/alexander-emelianenko-prepares-for-m-1-challenge-32-in-anapa/
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Alexander Emelianenko prepares for M-1 Challenge 32 in Anapa Empty Re: Alexander Emelianenko prepares for M-1 Challenge 32 in Anapa

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:51 pm
Those cute little Russian kids don't know they just stared death in the face. affraid
KSW
KSW

Alexander Emelianenko prepares for M-1 Challenge 32 in Anapa Empty Re: Alexander Emelianenko prepares for M-1 Challenge 32 in Anapa

Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:19 pm
Good that he brought in cuban boxers to fix his defesive flaws. Aleks vs Deuce is my guess.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum