GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia  Empty Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:24 pm
Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia  Scaled.php?server=821&filename=alekstraining

The latest photos from AE’s training camp in Anapa, Russia. The superfight between Alexander Emelianenko and Latvian giant Konstantin Gluhov will be the main event of M-1 Challenge tournament that will take place on September 30 in Moscow, Russia. Don’t miss!

Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia  21296

Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia  21299

Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia  21298

Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia  21303

Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia  21302

Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia  21301

Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia  21297

Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia  21300

http://www.m-1global.com/2012/08/20/alexander-emelianenkos-training-camp-in-anapa-photos/

Last edited by Johan Lofgren on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Wolfman
Wolfman

Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia  Empty Re: Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:29 pm
Good position on the first pic, i always liked Aleks boxing. All i know is i'm lucky i'm not that heavybag. Look at it... it almost teared up in half. Laughing

Looks like he's developing an emeliabelly too. But he's young and can do a lot in MMA yet.

I hope he gets the KO. Against a tough kickboxier like Gluhov it would be great for his career.
KSW
KSW

Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia  Empty Re: Aleksander Emelianenko prepares for fight with Gluhov in Anapa, Russia

Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:34 pm
Aleks looks like a P4P badass. I think he´s in great shape and will honour the family name. My advice is to take Gluhov to the ground, otherwise it will be like the Cro Cop fight.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:30 pm
Awesome!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum