GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rizin Federation and its alliance who do you want to see join?

+7
Deadanimal
westcott123
Kingfedor
Rocksoldier84
stu3ufc
CDF47
fka
11 posters
Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Rizin Federation and its alliance who do you want to see join? Empty Rizin Federation and its alliance who do you want to see join?

Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:36 pm
Im actually more interested in your guys opinions on the relationship sakakibara has with other Japanese orgs like IGF,or Pancrase.

Do you guys see JMMA uniting under the alliance or do you think it will stay splintered?

Ok and secondly who would you like see join the federation?

Im hoping M1 comes around they have alot of top tier russians,also id like to see ONE join up they already have fighters conditioned to the rules,and have alot of great lighter weight fighters.Lastly id like to see wsof join in.....

Yeah they a shadow zuffa bitch company but they have some solid champs and fighters id love see take part on some grand prixs.

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Rizin Federation and its alliance who do you want to see join? Empty Re: Rizin Federation and its alliance who do you want to see join?

Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:09 pm
M-1 and ONE FC would be real good additions. Would be cool if they could add Pancrase as well but they seem to be in the UFC and WSOF legion.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Rizin Federation and its alliance who do you want to see join? Empty Re: Rizin Federation and its alliance who do you want to see join?

Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:48 pm
Cagewarriors/ BAMMA
fka
fka

Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:13 pm
Bamma is already part of the federation aren't they?
fka
fka

Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:17 pm
Promoters from different countries such as Donatas Simanaitis from Lithuania’s BUSHIDO, Wallid Ismail from Brazil’s Jungle Fight and David Green from UK’s BAMMA joined the stage.

“Mr. Sakakibara, thank you very much for inviting me for such an event. The Olympics of MMA will begin and the fight industry all over the world will change. I’ll see everybody on New Year’ Eve.” (Simanaitis)

“I am very happy to be back in Japan. This is a beginning of a new chapter in the fight business. You will witness the top competitors from all over the world. I thank you for inviting me to such a wonderful show. I assure you that the people from the country of the samurai will be proud of this event.” (Ismail)
“First of all, I would like to thank Mr. Sakakibara I appreciate you having BAMMA join you on this tremendous journey. I am excited not only as an MMA fan, but as a promoter as well. This event is needed in MMA and Mr. Sakakibara is the only one who could put it together. To all promoters, let’s work together and make this happen.”
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:47 pm
I think in the future, it is possible there will be the RIZIN alliance and Zuffa alliance.  It is already starting today.

Legione di Zuffa (Fight Legion) vs. RIZIN Fedoration

Zuffa Alliance: WSOF, Shooto Brazil, Pancrase, Invicta, RFA, Legacy FC, and KOTC

RIZIN Alliance: Bellator, DEEP, KSW, ROAD FC, Jungle Fight, BAMMA, Bushido, and Desert Force

Major League Outsiders: M-1 Global, ONE FC
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:59 pm
fka wrote:Bamma is already part of the federation aren't they?

good news

I wasnt aware
fka
fka

Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:35 pm
Yessir they are a big England org but i agree stu cage warriors would be a good add.

The day one or m1 joins is when federation gains a huge step ,they are a great base formation of orgs but we need the full avengers lol.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:39 am
fka wrote:Yessir they are a big England org but i agree stu cage warriors would be a good add.

The day one or m1 joins is when federation gains a huge step ,they are a great base formation of orgs but we need the full avengers lol.

Do Cage Warriors still run shows? ONE and M-1 in Rizin would be epic.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:16 am
CDF47 wrote:M-1 and ONE FC would be real good additions.  Would be cool if they could add Pancrase as well but they seem to be in the UFC and WSOF legion.  

Isao is fighting for Bellator and Pancrase. Can you Name me one pancrase fighter who fight for wsof?
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:34 am
CDF47 wrote:I think in the future, it is possible there will be the RIZIN alliance and Zuffa alliance.  It is already starting today.

Zuffa Alliance: WSOF, Shooto Brazil, Pancrase, Invicta, RFA, Legacy FC, and KOTC

RIZIN Alliance: Bellator, DEEP, KSW, ROAD FC, Jungle Fight, BAMMA, Bushido, and Desert Force

Man, RIZIN is powerful. #2 American promotion, a top Japanese promotion, the top Polish promotion, the top South Korean promotion, perhaps the top Brazilian promotion, the top British promotion, and the top arab promotion.

Zuffa has the #3 American Promotion, a successful Brazilian promotion, a longtime Japanese promotion, a women's promotion they've bled dry, and a bunch of American indy companies that serve as feeders.

I say RIZIN has the stronger alliance.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:52 am
Kingfedor wrote:
CDF47 wrote:M-1 and ONE FC would be real good additions.  Would be cool if they could add Pancrase as well but they seem to be in the UFC and WSOF legion.  

Isao is fighting for Bellator and Pancrase. Can you Name me one pancrase fighter who fight for wsof?

No, not yet but Pancrase is now on UFC Fight Pass so I listed them in the Zuffa legion.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:52 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:I think in the future, it is possible there will be the RIZIN alliance and Zuffa alliance.  It is already starting today.

Man, RIZIN is powerful. #2 American promotion, a top Japanese promotion, the top Polish promotion, the top South Korean promotion, perhaps the top Brazilian promotion, the top British promotion, and the top arab promotion.

Zuffa has the #3 American Promotion, a successful Brazilian promotion, a longtime Japanese promotion, a women's promotion they've bled dry, and a bunch of American indy companies that serve as feeders.

I say RIZIN has the stronger alliance.

I agree. RIZIN alliance looks better to me as well.
fka
fka

Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:59 pm
Just read a shitty dave meltzer article about sakuraba and rizin...

Now while meltzer quickly lost me due to just shitty writing i read one thing im happy about.

Meltzer says talking about sakakibara and which fighters he will use.....

"He'll be using Japanese amateur wrestling champions, kickboxers, as well as use fighters from Bellator, BAMMA, KSW, Bushido, Jungle Fight, Desert Force, Deep, Shooto, Shoot Boxing, Pancrase and Zst. "

I wasn't aware Pancrase,ZST,or Shooto was a part of the federation.....VERY NICE!!!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:31 pm
fka wrote:Just read a shitty dave meltzer article about sakuraba and rizin...

Now while meltzer quickly lost me due to just shitty writing i read one thing im happy about.

"He'll be using Japanese amateur wrestling champions, kickboxers, as well as use fighters from Bellator, BAMMA, KSW, Bushido, Jungle Fight, Desert Force, Deep, Shooto, Shoot Boxing, Pancrase and Zst. "

I wasn't aware Pancrase,ZST,or Shooto was a part of the federation.....VERY NICE!!!

That's great to hear. I didn't know about those orgs. being involved either. He has Aoki as well who is ONE FC champ.
fka
fka

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:15 pm
Thats true.....it didn't even dawn on me lol

If ONE joins the federation formally it will be a big boost.

Im seeing this all take shape its going to be killer.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:17 pm
fka wrote:Thats true.....it didn't even dawn on me lol

Could be great. PRIDE use to bring in top fighters from other orgs. as well. RIZIN is working on building their own roster too and hopefully, like PRIDE, they are great at building new star fighters.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:31 pm
CDF47 wrote:

Could be great. PRIDE use to bring in top fighters from other orgs. as well. RIZIN is working on building their own roster too and hopefully, like PRIDE, they are great at building new star fighters.

Well, as it's been said here. PRIDE was great at building stars and just about every promotion can except the UFC who either steals talent or shoves them down your throat.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:00 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Well, as it's been said here. PRIDE was great at building stars and just about every promotion can except the UFC who either steals talent or shoves them down your throat.

Yes great example is strikeforce and the wec.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:03 am

If this all happens then rizin fedoration will have the better alliance with zuffa at least 3 of those are feeder leagues
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:10 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Yes great example is strikeforce and the wec.

Don't forget PRIDE where they got Big Nog, Henderson, Wanderlei, and Shogun or WFA where they got Rampage and Machida.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:12 am
fka wrote:Just read a shitty dave meltzer article about sakuraba and rizin...

I hate Meltzer whether it be pro wrestling or MMA. However, if true then great. Perhaps not too surprising about Pancrase since Bellator got Isao from there while Nam Phan continues to compete there despite still being in Bellator.
Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:45 am
Akhmat FC (Chechen mma/kickboxing organisation) this alliance would be amazing akhmat FC have amazing events with really good russian/kavkazian prospects and really good kickboxing events too last time it was Badr Hari vs Ismael Londt this org is also run by the chechen president ramzan kadyrov
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:18 pm
westcott123 wrote:

If this all happens then rizin fedoration will have the better alliance with  zuffa  at least  3 of those are feeder leagues

Yeah, I agree
wekka
wekka

Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:10 pm
ONE and M1 would be ideal.

Putting IGF out of its misery would be nice, too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum